- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sausalito, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 230,000
ZINGER represents everything the Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic has come to represent; a tasteful blend of elegance and simplicity with a traditional aesthetic combined with modern design and technology. She includes beautiful touches such as varnished cherry countertops in the head and galley, a custom varnished teak helm seat and large varnished teak table over the engine box. Her JetStick® control allow easy and accurate maneuverability around the docks and the low hours on her engine ensure many more years of enjoyment on the water. Meticulously maintained by her original owner, ZINGER is on the market for the first time and is in the water and fully commissioned.
Specializing in Used Hinckley Boat Sales, please call me, WYTHE INGEBRITSON: Cell: 207-664-8111 Office: 207-244-5531 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the used power or sailboat Hinckley market.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: Whitney Brackin Cell: 205-389-0944 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378
Please contact Wythe Ingebritson at 207-244-5531
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1997
Engine Model: 6LYA-STE diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 350
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 350 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
ZINGER is a Picnic Boat Classic model that will comfortably sleep two with separate head and galley or provide head-turning transportation while cruising to or through any harbor.
Some Optional Highlights throughout though not inclusive:
- Varnished teak package + varnished teak masthead
- Custom teak table top
- Espar D3L heater
HULL and DECK
- Topsides: Red Awlgrip (2013)
- Cabin & Deck: Off White gelcoat with molded in NA005 Camel Brown nonskid
- Bootstripe: White
- Bottom: Red
Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. There are stainless steel capped aft hull quarter splashguards.
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform is painted to match the hull color and has teak treads, stainless steel brackets and stainless steel half round.
- Fold-down stainless steel swim ladder is attached to the swim platform.
Custom wood features include:
- Teak wood pkg: Varnished teak dash, coaming and pilothouse upper sides
- Custom teak eyebrow molding around housetop, cap rail top of aft cockpit lip and cockpit coaming extensions aft, fwd edge of transom seat and base of fwd port seat, masthead and engine box top with folding table
- Custom cherry trim around overhead hatch in interior.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides.
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Wichard hooks for fenders
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- The top of the pilothouse includes varnished teak masthead and a mounted cell phone antenna, radar dome and GPS antenna painted to match the deck.
- (2) Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains of cover
- Custom Aft deck hatch
This boat has varnished teak cockpit coamings. Two-step teak boarding step can be mounted on either the port or starboard coaming.
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit scuppers drain the cockpit.
The insulated engine box has a custom varnished teak top with fiddles to hold the Sunbrella Antique Beige cushion.
- Varnished teak fold-down table on the aft end with drink holders.
The aft settee has cushioned bottom and back and is upholstered in matching Sunbrella Antique Beige.
- There are aft settee weather covers.
A full cockpit cover - attaches to pilothouse and fastens with snaps.
Pilothouse is finished with varnished teak upper sides and dash. There are (4) four fixed windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers. Soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights and two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There is a teak locking companionway door.
- Custom varnished teak handrails are located port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- Custom varnished teak cup holders forward, port and starboard.
- White exterior window sun covers
- Tan drop curtain with windows - provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Passenger/navigator area has a forward and aft-facing seat for two with cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Beige. A stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead. This seat has an additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail and inboard teak access door to a storage area within the seat.
Helm station has a custom adjustable, wooden helm seat on a stainless steel post with cushions for the bottom and back.
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted below helm.
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Engine gauges
- Hinckley JetStick® Retro-fit
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon RP-650 Autopilot with rate gyro-sensor
- Raytheon 600X Chartplotter
- Raytheon RL9 Radar
- Autohelm ST-50 Plus Tridata - Speed, Depth and ST-50 Plus steering compass
- Raytheon 210 VHF radio
- Large compass - helm integral mounted
- Alpine TDM 7532 cassette with S600 CD changer with four speakers
Comfortably sleeps two below and has a separate Head with shower and a Galley.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including the hull sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly. All hatches have removable screens. There are (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout.
The interior is heated with an Espar heater with ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION (Forward):
Sleeps two in V-berth forward with filler piece to form a double berth. The V-berth cushions are upholstered in Antique White SB5422 fabric with piping.
- Plenty of stowage below the V-berths.
- Shelves are over outboard port and starboard – Port shelf to also hold combination TV/VCR
- A cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berth to starboard.
- Hidden 12-volt lighter-style outlet for TV
- (2) Hella fans on forward bulkhead facing aft port and starboard
Next aft from the hanging locker to starboard is the private head with solid cherry door.
The head includes:
- Varnished cherry vanity has an undermounted porcelain sink that rests in a varnished cherry countertop.
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank with Y-valve.
- 110-volt outlet
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror is bulkhead mounted.
Storage in the head is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop and by a drawer with cherry face beside the marine head. There is a bulkhead mounted cherry trimmed mirror, forced ventilation, and a 110-volt outlet.
GALLEY (Aft port):
The Galley has a varnished cherry countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley and has a custom wood stove cover the also adds to the counter top. The propane stove includes remote propane shut-off. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box with custom shelf. The undermounted stainless steel sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote shut-off
- Microwave oven – 110-volt
- Adler Barbour 12-volt cold machine refrigerator
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out trash bin
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area by a "pantry" locker with cherry louvered door and several shelves. There is a 110-volt outlet. Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop and by an area under the galley sink that holds the trash bin. There are also three cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley.
12 volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12 volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 540 amps
- (2) Heavy duty battery switches with battery parallel switches capabilities
- 80 amp alternator on the engine
- 12-volt lighter-style outlet in chart pocket and for cell phone built-in hidden below.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- Shore power cord with shore power relay
- Heart Freedom 10 inverter/battery charger with shore power relay and cord
- 30-amp charger with 110-volt outlets in head and galley
- 110V outlet in head & galley
AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel.
1997 Yanmar 6LYM-STE 350-hp engine with Hamilton 291 Jet Drive, and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission. Hinckley JetStick® integrated to Vetus 12-volt DC 7" bow thruster.
- Racor fuel filter
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Low oil pressure alarm
- "Water drop" muffler
- High water temperature alarm
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12V bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12 volt sump pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- 2.5# Dry fire extinguishers
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Aluminum 25-gal. holding tank with overboard discharge
- Espar D3L heater
Engine box has sound insulation and lead-lined foam double engine gaskets with forced air blower and baffled, insulated engine air intake.
- Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- ACR 12-volt spotlight (2013) - mast mounted with remote control mounted at helm
- 12-volt AFI air horn with switch on dash
- 4-man inshore Liferaft
- 406 EPIRB – custom mounting in cockpit locker
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Masthead & running lights
- Custom stainless steel anchor bow roller with 25# CQR
- Danforth 12 lb. anchor with 12' chain + 150' x 1/2" rode.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Picnic Boat Classic
Annapolis, MD, United States
Picnic Boat MKIII
Annapolis, MD, United States
Talaria 44 Flybridge
Southwest Harbor, ME, United States
Talaria 44 EX
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Picnic Boat EP
Bermuda 40 Custom Yawl
Monterey, CA, United States