1997 Farr COREL 45
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 97,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 119,281)
"First home 2nd IRC double hand class, Pearl Race (from Mie prefecture to Knagawa prefecture, 185nm, 2014)First home 1st, Kobe Yokohama Race (330nm, 2017/5)
She was grand prix racer but now she has Harken jib furler, Harken bat-car system, North-Sails quick cover and lazy boy for main sail, RayMarine auto-pilot with wireless remote controller, Harken electric winches with wireless remote controller and gun pole on deck.
So you can leave pier in 20 minutes preparation by your self and can enjoy single-hand sailing easily. Inside the cabin, there is a teak center table, and also there is a microwave oven.
So it is comfortable for cooking."
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.24 m
Maximum Draft: 2.90 m
Design #369 Farr 45
Antifouling : November 2016
Ballast: 3.643 kg
I: 18.07 m
J: 5.44 m
P: 18.81 m
E: 6.76 m
• The saloon and aft bunks are fitted with in total 6 berths with block and tackle purchase.
• The lavatory is fitted in front of the main bulkhead at port side, with a sink, fresh water activated by electric pump. To be closed off by sliding door
• Floorboards are removable lightweight composite sole boards (sea going secured) painted with grey anti-slip.
• A folding table and wood fiddles is installed into center of the cabin.
• The navigation station is fitted with a composite instrument panel, a chart table with lightweight fiddles, one composite fixed seat, cabin lights.
• speakers x 3 for music.
Engine, electrics, water
• A single stainless sink with fresh water activated by electric pump.
• A portable cooking stove on gimbal. You can cook comfortable, because you can sit on jetty berth.
• A microwave oven 200w – 700w
• 2 x 50L fresh water tank.
• Yanmar 3JH (30hp) with Saildrive.
• 70L fuel tank.
• Cruising speed is 7.5kn by engine.
Rig and sails
• Switch panel
• 12V 95Ah Service battery.
• 2 x ACDELCO M31F deep cycle battery (2017/5).
• GUEST 20A (10A/10A) battery charger.
• 12V 55Ah Yanmar alternator.
• 12V electric bilge pump (plus 2x manual bilge pumps)
• Blower form side of cooking stove to lavatory and to lavatory top hatch.
• 2 x blowers for ventilation at the stern aria.
• 12V 3 x cigar sockets outlet.
• Goodgoods SPI2000 4000W surge power pure sign wave inverter (50Hz/60Hz).
• Mainsailcover blue
• Lazy bag lazy jack
• Genua furler
• Carbon mast. 3 double - spreadered mast, white sprayed
• Carbon boom. white sprayed
• Retractable on deck aluminum bowsprit (1m from bow).
• Fore stay : Harken MK4 Unit 2 Jib reefing & furling.
• Main track : Harken Battcars.
Navigation and electronics
• North dyneema main sail (2009).
• North dyneema 110% head sail (2009).
• Jib: Hyde Sails Grand Prix Two sided taffetta Carbon/Kevlar Membrane with vertical battens.
• Main: Hyde Sail Grand Prix Filmless Carbon/Kevlar Membrane, full batten.
• North A3 1.5oz 173m2 Asymetric spinnaker (2013/4).
• North A3 1.5oz 140m2 Asymetric spinnaker.
• North Snuffer Plus (spinnaker socks).
• North furling jib socks.
• North Quick cover for main sail.
Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules 2000 system
• Plotter on steering pedastle
• 2 x B&G full function displays (FFD).
• 4 x B&G 20/20 displays on mast bracket.
• 1 x B&G Hidra 2 display on mast bracket.
• Raymarine C80 GPS plotter on steering pedestal.
• Raymarine autopilot SPX10 with 12V mechanical linear drive.
• Raymarine ST6002 contoroller & S100 wireless controller.
• ICOM IC-M504J 25W VHF.
• 1 x Compass.
• Chart table with 200W inverter for navigation computer.
• Tank system monitor for fuel.
Deck and Cockpit
• Large steering wheel, blue
• Cockpit bags for storage
• Electric winch
• Hatch in cockpit
• Primary winches : 2 x Harken B55.2STEH 2 speed electric winches.
• Wireless controller for B55.2STEH.
• Halyard winches : 2 x Lewmar Ocean 48ST winches on cabin top.
• Mainsheet winches : 2 x Lewmar Ocean 54ST winches.
• Halyards cockpit : All halyards directed to cockpit and can wind by Harken B55.2STEH.
• Genoatracks : Harken
• Mainsail track : Harken
• Sprayhood blue
Safety equipments according to Japanese regulations.
• Fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
52 One Design
At request, Greece