- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Swansea, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 75,000 (US$ 101,003)
Independent Bear is a very well renowned and succesful example from the pen of John Corby, The Corby 41.5 with her Carbon Kevlar build and light weight foam core, Independent Bear's track record speaks for herself and with a major refit in 2009 ensuring that she has remained as one of the best examples of the Corby's currently on the market.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Corby Yachts
Designer: John Corby
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 41 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 35 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 2 in
Displacement: 7310 kgs Dry Load
Dry Weight: 7310 kgs
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH 2CS
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (52 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (52 Liters)
- Eight berths with an option of having ten by replacing extra pipe cots in main saloon.
- Two berths in forecabin with heads to the port side.
- Main Saloon with two berths.
- Two setee berths and two pipe cots in aft cabin.
- Galley to the port side.
- Navigation station to the starboard side.
- Standard Horizon CP-300 chart Plotter, with AIS, cockpit repeater.
- Icom VHS.
- B&G Racing Instruments, " XFFD cockpit 5x20/20 mast.
- Raymarine ST70 smartpilot ram.
- Two 110 ah batteries, 3 way isolater, all instrumentation via bluewater systems circuit breakers, volts/amps display.
- Fusion sound system , interior+deck speakers.
- Mechanical bilge pumps.
- Rulemate 1100 electric bilge pump, auto with alarm.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed check winches aft.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed mainsheet winches.
- Two Harken 50 3 speed genoa winches.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed halyard winches.
- Spinlock XTS powerclutches.
Sails and Rigging
- Carbon Mast.
- Carbon boom.
- Carbon Spinnaker pole.
- Carbon Millenium 1 Main 2012.
- Kevlar Offshore Main 2009.
- Carbon Millenium 1 No 1 130 %.
- Kevlar No 3.
- Kevlar Code 1.
- Kevlar Code 4.
- Millenium 1.
- Spinnaker X2.
- Asymmetric's X2.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Swansea Wales.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates