1997 Camano Troll
- View Full Specifications
PRICE JUST REDUCED!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 99,000
The Camano gets respect because despite being on the small side this 31' West Coast Work Boat-Style Trawler is a stout, well-put-together, sea-going vessel that comfortably will cruise inland waters and coastal routes.
The Camanos routinely go to Southeast Alaska and around Vancouver Island!!!
Don't miss the opportunity to own this great Northwest Cruiser.
This vessel is like NEW!!!
Call for an appointment to preview this Camano in person. You will not be disappointed!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA 33'
- LOD 31'
- Beam 10' 3"
- Draft 3' 3"
- Displacement 10,000lbs.
- Hull is a Hard-Chine Design with Moderate Deadrise, a Shallow 3/4 Length Keel, a Raked & Flared Bow and a Plumb Transom Stern Fitted with a Swim Platform.
- Hull is Solid Fiberglass Construction
- Superstructure is Fiberglass with Cored Decks & Cabin Top
- Transom Door
- Sleeps 4
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 80 Gallons Domestic Water in 2 Plastic Tanks
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Norcold 120Volt AC or 12Volt DC
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- Webasto Air Top 3500 Diesel-Fired Forced Air Cabin Heater
- Salon Curtains
- Brass Clock & Barometer
- Insignia 12Volt DC Stereo/CD
- Single Volvo TAMD41P-A 200hp 6-Cylinder Freshwater Cooled Direct Drive Inboard Diesel Engine
- 640 Hours
- Cruise Speeds - 1700 rpms @ 6.9 Knots @ 1.3 gph
2000 rpms @ 7.4 Knots @ 1.9 gph
2300 rpms @ 8.2 Knots @ 3.1 gph
2500 rpms @ 8.6 Knots @ 3.8 gph
2800 rpms @ 9.3 Knots @ 5.7 gph
3200 rpms @ 11.2 Knots @ 7.7 gph
- WOT - 4000rpms
- 132 Gallons of Diesel Fuel in 2 Aluminum Tanks
- Shaft - 1.5" Stainless Steel
- Propeller - 20 LH 21 Bronze 4-Blade
- Steering - Teleflex Sea Star Hydraulic
- Rudder - Inboard mounted Semi-Balanced Spade Attached to a Keel Shoe
- Keypower Bow Thruster
- 3 - 12Volt DC Bilge Pumps with Float Switches
- 1 - 12Volt DC Shower Sump Pump
- 1500 Watt Inverter
- 30amp Shore Power Service
- 5 - Group 27 12Volt Wet Cell Batteries
- True Charge 40+
- Garmin GPSmap 721XS Touch Screen GPS/Depth/Speed - NEW
- Ritchie 3" Compass
- Raytheon ST6001+ Autopilot with Remote
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + DSC VHF
- Si-Tex T180 24-Mile Radar
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon 500 12Volt DC Horizontal Windlass with Controls at both Helms - NEW
- Bruce Type 22lb Anchor
- Approximately 50' of 1/4" Chain
- Approximately 150' of 7/16" Nylon Rode
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- 3 - Size I Dry Chemical
- 2004 Aqua Pro SMR 9' Aluminum Hull - Rigid Bottom Inflatable
- Snap Davit Dinghy Davits on Swim-Platform
- Cockpit Shower
- Flybridge Winter Cover
- Flybridge Bimini - NEW 2016
- Personal Items Removed at Time of Sale
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.