- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Belleair (Clearwater), FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 320,000
DESTINY IS THE NEWEST BRISTOL FROM THE FACTORY YOU WILL EVER BE ABLE TO PURCHASE!
INCLUDING BRAND NEW DOYLE SAILS:
STOWAY MAIN W/VERTICAL BATTENS and
135% RF GENOA
DESTINY is the newest and last boat finished at Bristol Yachts of Bristol. Rhode Island. She is an aft cockpit model of the popular keel/centerboard Bristol 47.7 designed by Dieter Empacher and beautifully built by Bristol Yacht. These fine yachts are well respected for their quality of construction, exquisite joinery, shoal draft and sailing performance. DESTINY is being offered for sail by her knowledgeable owners who purchased her in 2007 from the original owner. She has had excellent care and has been very well maintained. DESTINY is well equipped and ready for comfortable and safe extended offshore cruising, at anchor or dockside living.
Contact Tom D'Amato at 727-480-7143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Tom D'Amato at 727-480-7143
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 47 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 37 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 34660 lbs
Ballast: 15000 lbs
Total Power: 85 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-236
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1872
Engine Power: 85 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (165 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 4 (174 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (40 Gallons)
DESTINY has cherry joinery with custom raised panel construction with excellent head room throughout. You enjoy the light and airy interior created by 13 SS opening ports (4-large, 9-medium), 5 SS deck hatches all with screens and 4 SS Cowl Ventilators.(plus one large SS deck hatch for access to the "bosun's" locker on foredeck). Excellent storage throughout in hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers. Solid freshly varnished teak and holly cabin sole throughout the interior.
The master stateroom is forward with queen size double bed to port. Custom mattresses with firm foam below and softer foam and then pillow type topper for added comfort two sets of custom fitted sheets and pillow cases, mattress covers, and down comforters. There is a small settee to starboard. This cabin has two hatches for additional fresh air. Hanging lockers are cedar lined. The two Hella fans are custom installed for easy removal. B&G repeater instrument installed to read depth, and wind speed. Also switches to turn off anchor light, turn deck lights on and off, and control the stereo. All ports have curtains.
The master head is spacious and well equipped. Groco toilet with holding tank; separated shower stall with built-in seat and temperature controlled shower.
The salon has a U-shaped dinette to port that easily converts into a double bed. The centerline drop leaf table accommodates eight with cutlery and bottle storage inside. Full length settee to starboard. Both settees have storage below and behind with shelf and storage cabinets outboard. The salon upholstery renewed in 2015. The keel stepped mast has a custom staved cherry cover. The dorade boxes have custom cherry frames with inserts below to close them off. The salon has flat panel TV on a "swing-out" bracket mounted to starboard for easy viewing from the port side dinette and galley. Stereo system and 10 disc CD player with four speakers in the salon, two in the master stateroom, and two in the cockpit.
The large U-shaped galley is to port with top and front loading refrigerator, propane stove w/ oven and microwave are outboard, the double S/S sinks midship. A custom cabinet is over the midship counter-top to provide additional storage for dishes, custom mounted paper towel rack, and is under lit. The large top loading freezer is to starboard. Granite counter tops on galley, fore and aft head compartments.
The aft facing navigation station and chart table are to starboard, just forward of the guest head compartment. The chart table lid can be leveled and used as additional galley counter-top space. Full Bass electric panel outboard with flush mounted electronics above the nav table.
The specially designed companionway stairs to the cockpit lift up to expose the generator with gas cylinders to hold them up. There is hinged storage space under the steps. To port of the companionway stairs case is the guest cabin with double bed, two opening ports, drawers, and hanging locker.
- Force Ten, 3 burner stove, oven, and broiler.
- Xintex propane control system.
- Grunert Cold Plate front & top loading refrigeration (110VAC or Engine Driven)
- Grunert separate large top loading freezer (110VAC or Engine Driven)
- Refrigerator and freezer have Cooper gauges.
- Double deep S/S sinks w/Franke faucet.
- Fresh water hand pump.
- Sink faucet has pull out sprayer.
- Sinks have soap dispenser.
- Seagull water filter @ galley.
- Sharp microwave oven.
- Special spice drawer.
- Henckle knives in custom cherry built rack
- Specially designed, built-in trash receptacle with cutting board.
- Custom dish cabinet, over sink counter-top.
- Built-in, hidden paper towel holder.
Hull, Deck & Cockpit
The solid fiberglass hull laid-up with Vinyl Ester Resins. The modified long fin keel has a centerboard to provide shoal draft and excellent windward ability with the centerboard down.
The hull was completely re-fared and Awlgripped Flag Blue in 2004. The deck was Awlgripped and new non-skid at the same time. Gold leaf name, hailing port, and cove stripe and a double red boot stripe. Transom, boot and cove stripe repainted in 2014, The custom S/S cleats are large, there are four chocks on each side with a cleat within a foot of each chock.
The large T-shaped aft cockpit is protected by a dodger with grab rail on top and port & stbd, bimini top and zip on "fly" between.
Full engine instruments: Tachometer, Oil Press., Temp, Two Volt Meters and engine hours (1,871.8)
Bass panel w/ running, steaming, Tri-color, strobe, compass, foredeck, cockpit and anchor lights
Manual diaphragm bilge pump
Propane locker w/two alum bottles
Multiple cockpit storage lockers and lazarrette
48" elk hide wheel w/Whitlock steering system
Teak cockpit table
Teak cockpit grate
SS transom swim ladder w/teak steps
Outboard motor bracket
Outboard motor davit
Easy access to the wide side deck from the cockpit with SS hand holds mounted to the dodger port and starboard.
Double SS anchor roller with SS steel deck plate
Bruce anchor 66 lb. with 100' of 3/8 high tensile chain and 200 feet nylon rode
Fortress Aluminum Anchor
Drogue Sea Anchor
Lewmar Ocean II Vertical electric anchor windlass w/deck and cockpit controls
Special high-powered wash-down for anchor (capable of salt or fresh water)
Huge foredeck locker; anchor chain, rode, fenders, extra sails, dock lines, and more
Custom stainless steel deck cleats
Custom one-piece design stanchions with double life lines
- Cockpit awning.
- Full two piece deck cover for winter storage
- Cockpit has three piece teak grate.
- Huge locker aft of helm seat.
- Custom made S/S antenna farm w/removable outboard motor lift.
- Folding boarding ladder at stern w/teak steps.
- Cockpit shower w/hot and cold pressure water.
- Cockpit winch pockets.
- Waterproof stereo speakers in cockpit.
- Socket and remote control w/ 15' cord for autopilot.
- Forspar horseshoe rings in cockpit with name of vessel.
- Bristol Options:
- Tall teak toe rail.
- Stainless Steel package.
- Teak rub rail with S/S strake.
- Teak bow seat forward of head-stay.
Richie 6" Powerdamp Pedestal compass
Robertson AP300X Auto Pilot-On Pedestal
Standard Horizon 170C GPS Chart Plotter-At Helm
West Marine 550 VHF-At Helm
Garmin GPSmap 4208 GPS Plotter, Radar repeater-Companionway
B&G Hydra system 20/20 wind, expanded wind, depth, and speed-Four Displays (one in-op)-Companionway
B&G AWI/Wind Speed-Companionway
The autopilot with special Mamba rack & pinion steering system that will steer in all conditions.
Garmin GPSmap 4208 GPS Plotter, Radar
Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX 2150 VHF Integrated with Garmin Plotter
B&G Hydra 2 Repeater
Xantrex System Control Panel
Opposite the Nav Station there is an engine panel with full gauges, i.e. Tack, Oil Pressure, Temperature, Two Volt Mtrs. and Hour Meter (1,871.8)
- FORWARD STATEROOM:
B&G Hydra 2 Repeater
SS Antenna Farm
Perkins 4-236 85hp diesel engine (1872 Hrs) with Hurth Transmission, Aqua Drive and PYI Dripless shaft seal. Auto/Manual Haylon fire extinguisher/alarm system in engine room.
- Marineair Reverse Cycle air conditioning units
One 16,000 BTU, salon and master stateroom
One 12,000 BTU, guest cabin
- Espar cabin heater with vents throughout.
- Dual Racor fuel filters.
- Three blade 21' Max Prop with Spurs line cutter.
- Oil change pump for engine & generator.
- Removable engine room doors, port and starboard.
- Haylon fire system in engine room.
- Two Rule auto/manual 2300 bilge pumps
- One Gusher manual bilge pump
- High water alarm
- Bilge pump counter
- Pressure water system with accumulator tank.
- 20 Gallon water heater.
- Sea Recovery 110V, 25 GPH watermaker.
- Two Groco Model K heads with Y-valve for holding tank or direct overboard discharge.
- Two holding tanks (One 25 gal-fwd, One 15 gal-aft) with deck pump-out or overboard discharge with Groco electric macerator pumps.
Dual 110V, 30 Amp shore power service with 50' shore power cords.
- Northern Lights 8 KW generator with 941 hrs
- Racor fuel filter-generator
- Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 Inverter / Charger.
- Xantrex System Control Panel-Nav Station
- Batteries (11 total):
Eight 4D Trojan house batteries
One 8D engine start
One generator start
One Grp 24 bow thruster and anchor windlass
- Two alternators; 150 amp Balmar house, 55 amp starting battery.
- AC and DC outlets throughout.
Sails & Rigging
Sloop rig keel stepped double spreader electric Hood Stoway mast with rod rigging and over sized Selden Furlex roller furling, electric primary and outhaul winches.
Mast height is 64' 8" plus antennas, lights & AWI
- NORTH SAIL INVENTORY:
135% Genoa - NEW JANUARY 2016
Stoway mainsail - NEW JANUARY 2016
Cruising spinnaker in sock
Heavy weather, hank-on, storm jib
Hood Electric Stoway Mast.
- Rod rigging.
- S/S rigging covers @ deck level
- Elk hide spreader boots
- Seldon Furlex over-sized roller furling system
- Inner forestay w/Highfield lever for storm sail
- Staysail track mounted on the coach roof.
- Running backstays
- Storm trysail track on mast
- Whisker pole on a mast track w/Anderson winch
- Numbered S/S Genoa tracks on deck
- Numbered S/S genoa tracks on toe rail
- Custom 22' boom
- Preventer is built into the boom
- Navtech hydraulic boom vang and backstay adjuster
- Built-in boom light for cockpit entertaining
- All winches on mast are self-tailing
- Insulated back stay
- Lewmar line-stoppers
- Four winch handles
Two Electric Lewmar #62 ST2SP primaries
Lewmar #48 ST2SP secondaries
Electric Lewmar #48 ST2SP for main out-haul
Lewmar #48 ST2SP for preventer
Lewmar #48 ST2SP genoa halyard-mast
Lewmar #44 ST2SP main halyard-mast
AB gear driven centerboard winch-cabin top
Anderson Line Tender-main sail traveler controls
- Side Power Hydra II 7 HP bow thruster.
- Sea Recovery Model 600 Watermaker-110V and 25 gph capacity (regularly exercised)
- Achilles LSR 104 10' inflatable dinghy w/aluminum "roll-up" floor boards
- Yamaha 8 hp two stroke outboard engine
- 12V Hella Fans
Six SS deck hatches w/cherry framed screens
Thirteen SS opening portlights (4-large, 9-medium)
Four SS cowl vents w/teak dorade boxes and SS guards
- Drogue Sea Anchor
- Marine Ditch Bag
- Full Two Piece Deck Cover for Winter Storage
- Avon 6 Person Canister Life Raft (no current inspection certificate)
- 406 EPIRB
- Marine Ditch Bag
- Life Sling
- Radar reflector
- Masthead Tri-color and Strobe Light
- All navigation and deck lighting controlled in cockpit
- Icom speaker on mast for automatic fog horn and hailer
- The bilge pump counter keeps track of frequency of pump cycle
- High water alarm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.