- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 129,000 Tax Paid (US$ 143,293)
For more information, please visit our website or send us an email.
00 351 282 782 034
00 351 926 271 894
Please contact Master User at +351 (0) 926271894
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Total Power: 92 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 92M
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 92 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Teak/beech deck flooring
- Headroom 6’4” to 7’0” throughout
- 5/6 berths, 3 cabins 2 heads
- Fitted wardrobes
- Hull ports double glazed with fitted polycarbonate
- Lavac sea toilets, aft toilet plumbed to holding tank with gauge and macerator pump (2004)
- Full size chart table
- Stainless Taylor 040 four burner grill and oven gas cooker
- Isotherm fridge (2003)
- Wet locker
- Airing cupboard
- Wind Generator: Air marine 24v.
- Solar Panel: Siemens 110w 24v
- (both fitted on stainless steel goalpost 2001).
- Batterries: Six AGM battery bank (2005).
- Battery Charger: Victron Energie System Phoenix Combie 24v/2000w/50amp battery charger and inverter. (Replaced under warranty 2004).
- Monitor: Xantrec Link 10 battery monitor (2005).
- Isolator: Galvanic isolator (2004).
- Shore power: ring main with 11 outlets.
- Smoke detector
- VHF: Kelvin Hughes Hasan 70 radio with cockpit speaker.
- Echo Sounder:Incaster.
- Log: Incaster
- (both with cockpit repeaters).
- Simpson Lawrence Sestral Moore magnetic.
- ST 80 fluxgate (2001).
- Autopilot: Raytheon 7000 (2001)
- Wind System: Raytheon 50 (2001)
- GPS: Leica Mk 10 (2001)
- Navtex Pro Plus (2001).
- Radio: Radio/CD/tape player (2001)
- Reflex 62M diesel cabin heater with separate 12g tank and two central heating radiators with circulation pump
- Greenstar 32l calorifier heater (2003)
- Paloma gas water heater
- Water pump Sensor Max 17 fresh water pump (2005)
- (All freshwater pipes replaced 2004).
- 2 x 12v fans (2005)
- Two Lewmar 46 chrome self-tailing genoa winches
- Two Barlow 25 chrome self-tailing staysail winches
- Halyard winches
- 8 Fenders
- 1 x Parachute Sea Anchor (2002)
- 4 x Goiot hatches
- 4 x Vetus ventilation hatches (2004)
- 4 x dorade boxes with cower
- 1 x closing vent light
- 1 x electric vent above galley
- Gearbox PRM fitted new in 2003
- Propeller: 3 blades fitted new in 2005 along with prop shaft, cutlass bearings and shaft seal
- Controls: Morse single lever
- Whitlock rod steering with ¼hp Mamba drive unit
- John Powell alloy mast and boom
- Rot stay roller headsail gear
- 10mm and 8mm standing rigging, running backstays (Re-rigged 2000)
- Boom kicker (2001)
- Whisker pole (2002)
- Mast steps (2001)
- Radar reflector (2001)
- Main – Williams 10 oz with slab reefing
- Yankee Rockall – 8oz
- Genoa – Hood 9oz
- Staysail – 80z
- Staypack with sail cover (2001)
- 60lbs CQR with 60m 10mm chain (Chain new in 2002)
- 60lbs Danforth
- 24v 1500w Lofrans windlass (2001 – new motor 2005)
- Fortress kedge anchor with chain and reel (2002)
- 9’6” AB inflatable dinghy (aluminium bottom) with 15hp Yamaha outboard (2005)
- Davits fitted to aft goal posts with hoist for engine
- HONDA 1kw generator (2004)
- Motorola Iridium Satellite phone (2004)
- Lifebuoy (2001)
- Dan buoys (2001)
- Four fire extinguishers (2002)
- McMurdo Rescue EPIRB (2001)
- Manual and automatic bilges pump (2001)
- AVON 4 man life raft (2001)
Other Boats from Soproyachts Yacht Brokers
C54 Sport Coupé