- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stamford, CT
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 159,000
....... Just reduced to $219 000 ! Bring offers now!.....
Caprice is a custom Evind Still design, built in Finland in 1996 for the chairman of Kone Elevators, by PG yachts (a subcontractor to Baltic) The build cost was $1.5m. The interior is beautifully done in teak, and is very reminisent of Swans and Baltics, which are built in the same area, by the same craftsmen. Dyvinicell cored hull, and optional water ballast makes this boat light, very fast and easy to sail. The current owner is using the water ballast as fresh water tanks, and isnt actively using the system for ballast.
6'8" draft makes her able to visit most harbors.
This is a very pretty, and unique yacht, with a very high quality of build.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Please contact Alan Baines at +1 (401) 241-1280
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: PM Finland
Designer: Eivind Still
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 51 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 42 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 31900 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 12100 lbs
Total Power: 88 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1996
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 88 HP
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Three stateroom layout, plus spacious main saloon. Vee berth cabin forward with long vee infill piece, enabling the cabin to be two separate single berths.
Ensuite head and stall shower. Ample drawers and hanging lockers.
Main saloon has a U shaped settee to port, straight settee to starboard, with pilot berths outboard, on both sides.
Next aft to port is the large L shaped galley , with sink, 4 propane burner stove with oven, and ample refrigeration.separate large freezer. Corian counter top, corian sink.
Opposite is the chart table and electrical panel, and then aft, on each side is a quarterberth cabin with upper and lower berths in each cabin.
Sleeps 8 , not including the settees.
All the interior is beautifully done in a honey colored teak with teak and holly sole , and white hull trim pieces. Very light and airy with many coaming portlights.
Hull and deck
- Blue awlgrip hull, (2011)
- white deck, awlgrip (2011)
- teak overlay.
- Spacious cockpit, with all lines lead aft.
- Carbon wheel
- Harken 64 electric primaries (2)
- Harken 48 Electric winches (4)
- Lewmar retractable bowthruster
- spade rudder
Rig and sails
- Omohundro carbon rig
- carbon park avenue boom (2001)
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang and backstay
- Harken traveller and mainsheet
- 2 x harken roller furling headstays.
- carbon spinnaker pole
- Spinlock jammers
- Navtec rod rigging
- Harken airblocks
- Self tacking jib
- mainsail fully battened UK tape drive 3 years old.
- 140% reacher 1996 Dacron
- self tacking jib 1996 Dacron with small battens
- 1.5oz assymetrical spinnaker
- 075 oz spinnaker
- Trisail and storm jib
- I = 20 m, J = 5.63m, P = 18 m , E = 5.5m
Mechanical and electrical systems
- 88 hp yanmar turbo diesel 1996
- 6KW Fischer panda generator (220V)
- mastervolt inverter
- mastervolt charger
- 110Ah 24v alternator
- 220v outlets
- 110v outlets (via separate inverter)
- 1800 Ah AGM batteries (new 2014 - 8 x 225 Ah)
- sea recovery watermaker not in commission, needs new membrane.
- isotemp hotwater heater
- Air conditioning one unit outlets in veeberth and saloon
- Raritan Electric head and manual head
- 3 blade maxprop
B&G hydra pilot
2 B&G analog displays for wind
4 B&G digital displays
Furuno Chartplotter (2)
- electric Lofrans anchor windlass
- Bruce anchor
- 6 person Liferaft
- Spare anchor and line with 80' chain
- side mounting swim ladder
- 2 x propane tanks
- west marine inflatable 10'
- 6hp Mercury (2010)
- cockpit cushions
- winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Offered on a 50-50 to co-brokers.
Other Boats from Berthon
Ghost - Tactical
Portsmouth, NH, United States
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Newport, RI, United States