- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Penetanguishene, ON
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 199,900 (US$ 155,502)
The White Heron II is a serious blue water live aboard of the highest calibre. She has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by her current owners. As you board onto her, you are met with a large cockpit with seating port and starboard complete with cushions. Wide side-decks allow for ease of movement around this vessel. The centre pedestal is outfitted with full updated instrumentation and a teak cockpit table. Double lifelines and teak railing surround the cockpit. Once you enter through the centred companionway, an impressively large main cabin shows the main navigation station. It is also outfitted with new instrumentation and a captain seat on the starboard. Forward of the station, a few steps down, you enter a fully equipped galley complete with extra refrigeration and full sized teak storage cupboards. Opposite the navigation station is a very large dining area with a large teak table. It can be converted into a double berth. A spacious V-berth has a privacy door and is easily accessible to the forward head. A teak and holly sole is throughout the cabin. The master cabin is aft and features a centre line queen berth with a side settee starboard. The ensuite has a single head, with molded sink and shower adapter. Large windows surround the main cabin with customized coverings, is bright and has large port holes with screens. A quiet generator permits air conditioning and heating even while at anchor.
"White Heron II" has a good sailing inventory and sails have been well maintained. Numerous winches for ease of sail handling. All lines lead back to cockpit.
It has a professional winter cover made by Quinte Canvas, and custom steel cradle 6 pads in good condition.
This vessel is a fabulous ocean boat that has seen the Caribbean, Florida and sailed all areas of Georgian Bay and the North Channel. It has spent a majority of her time in fresh water and is largely a fresh water boat.The present owners are leaving her to move on to other adventures. A great opportunity for the next owner to take advantage of all "White Heron II" has to offer.
Listing Broker-Norm- Cell: (705) 427-3705 firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgian Harbour Yacht Sales, 37 Champlain Rd., Penetanguishene, On Office: (705) 549-0331
Please contact at 705-549-0331
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
WHITE HERON II
LOA: 34 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Ballast: 5150 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 16500 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (412 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (300 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (200 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Plotter - Raymarine Chartplotter E7 Hybrid 2016 used as Primary
Radar - Furano Mark2
Compass - Suunto 5
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST50 Multi
Autopilot - Raymarine Evolution
Depthsounder - Autohelm
GPS - Raymarine 300
VHF - Icom IC-M59
Repeater(s) - 2
Wind speed and direction
Radio - Pioneer AM/FM Stereo with Clarion Speakers
Genoa - Furling Jib
Furling mainsail - In mast
Furling genoa - Furling Jib
Battery charger - Heart Interface
Deep freezer - Waeco new 2006
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - Isotherm & Coolmatic CF18Freezer 12V/110V also galley top loading refrigerated compartment
Sea water pump
Hot water - Isotemp water heater
Heating - Reverse cycle Cruise Air
Marine head - 2 Manual
Air conditioning - Reverse Cruise Air new 2007
Microwave oven - Sharp Carousel
Oven - Eno LPG 2 Burner with Range, Gimballed Propane
Electric bilge pump - new 2013
Generator - Fischer Panda 4.6Kw Diesel new 2007 539Hrs.
Inverter - Heart Interface
Shore power inlet - 30Amp 50' Cord
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Davits - Davits & Hoyle system
Outboard engine brackets
Cockpit shower - Hot & Cold
Cockpit cover - Full Camperback
Electronics and Instrumentation:
Complete upgrade to the autopilot and interfaced navigation systems made in 2016
professionally installed by Raymarine technician.
Raymarine Evolution EV 200 sail autopilot system comprising:
ACU 200 actuator control unit New in 2016
EV1 sensor core. New in 2016
Two P70 autopilot control heads (sail) one at each steering station New in 2016
Displays pilot information in user selectable formats
Fully interfaced through seatalking connectivity with other nav instruments, including the Raymarine e7 multi-function display chartplotter.
Raymarine e7 multi function display chartplotter. New in 2016
Raymarine ST50 wind, depth and multi instruments located with the P70 autopilot controller on both the cockpit pedestal and pilot house.
Furuna radar Model 1621 – Mark 2
Icom VHF radio IC M59
Raymarine 300 GPS in pilothouse as a back up GPS with sensor located on the stern rail
Raymarine L760 chartplotter located in the cockpit with GPS sensor located on the stern rail.
Skymate satellite communications.
Marine head in aft cabin. New in 2016
· Aft head equipped with overboard discharge. Contents of holding tanks can also be
pumped overboard with professionally installed plumbing
· Aft head equipped with H&C water including a shower
· Foot pump also installed to pump water from fresh water tanks in the event of failure of
the freshwater electric pump. New in 2016
· Marine head in forward cabin. New in 2016.
· Also equipped with overboard discharge, H&C water including shower, and additional
· Automatic electric bilge pump New in 2013
· Manual bilge pump
· ENO 420 gimballed stove with 25L oven and two propane burners 2500 and 1750 watts
· Large pantry with 4 pull out baskets, Spice racks. 4 storage cupboards and 1 set of drawers in galley.
· Halogen ceiling lights throughout with one red light for night navigation.
· Barometer·-Additional pilot house compass.
· Internal snap on sun screen diffusers for all windows in pilothouse and three main deck hatches.
· Captains chair which provides excellent visibility for steering in the pilot house.
· Binders with equipment manuals.
· Custom fitted winter canvas cover in two sections (zippered together) on either side of the mast
· Custom steel cradle with 6 pads in good condition.
· The hull and deck have been professionally cleaned, waxed and buffed for the last several years to maintain good condition
· The hull has already been professionally waxed and buffed in 2017.
· In the event that this boat is purchased in 2017, the deck will be professionally cleaned, waxed and buffed so that the appearance will be like a new boat when accepted.
One engine battery New in 2015, 2 New 4D batteries in 2016
· Two breaker main switches for 12 volt system, one for anchor winch
· 120V Shore Power cord
· 120V Receptacles Through-out Boat
· 120V Breaker Panel
· Generator Fischer Panda 4.6 KW new in 2007.
· Generator controls and hour meter (Fischer Panda) 539 hours
· Generator/shore power control switch
· Three switches for battery charging, hot water, and power to outlets.
· Main 12 V accessory switch panel
· Heart Interface Freedom combi charger/inverter which performs three separate functions,
DC to AC power inverting up to 1500 watts, 30 amp transfer switching, and three stage
· Heart Interface Freedom remote control panel which uses bar graph LEDs to monitor DC
amps and volts, adjusts parameters and is microprocessor controlled.
· Breaker cabinet housing breakers for all accessories and the Raymarine ACU 200
autopilot computer New in 2016
· Water tanks level indicators port and starboard
· Propane shut off switch
· Reverse cycle Cruise Air heating and air conditioning, central heating/cooling ducted
throughout the boat with control panel (temp, air speed, etc) New in 2007
· Top loading galley refrigerator Isostar with compressor located in same cupboard as Heart
· Isotherm bar fridge with opening door in pilot house
· Waeco freezer New in 2006
· Microwave Sharp located in galley
· Windshield Wipers (3)
· Stereo Pioneer with Clarion speakers
· Lofrans Tiger windlass
· Isotemp water heater 120 V and engine. Always hot water available through shore power,
generator or engine.
· Raymarine Evolution EV 200 hydraulic autopilot with control and data at both steering
stations. New in 2016.
Sails & Rigging
Selden mast (Double Spreader) with in mast roller furling for main sail
Furlex jib furling
· Boom Vang (Rodkick)
· Preventer for down wind running
· Four Internal Halyards. Two spare fore and aft of mast. One used for spinnaker
· Sails by Neil Pryde
· Working jib
· Spinnaker/Gennaker (no spinnaker pole)
· Mainsheet Traveler (Harken Coach Roof Mounted)
· Primary Winches 2 Lewmar 44 ST 2 speed
· Coach Roof Winch 1 Lewmar 16 ST 2 speed
· Coach Roof Mounted Sheet Stoppers (4) (Rutgerson rope clutch)
· Halyard Winches (2) (Andersen 12 ST and 10 ST) with Rutgerson clutches.
· Boom lift, main sheet, main furling lines led back to cockpit
· Genoa sheets led back to inboard blocks on two adjustable tracks, a Rutgerson rope clutch and ratchet block.
· Deck light
· Steaming light
· Anchor light
· VHF antenna
· Lightning protector
· Mechanical wind vane
· Electronic wind vane
· 2 flag halliards
Maxprop 3 blade feathering prop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.