- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- North Kingstown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,900
1996 36ft Nauset Trawler "Time Passages"
Time Passages is must see. Unique to her class she exhibits all of the desired Downeast Cruiser characteristics. Her proven cruising ability has brought her from Downeast Maine to the Florida Keys and back to her current home in Wickford, RI.
Powered by her Cummins 6BTA she cruises right along at 10-12 kts (1900 RPM). The 6 Series Cummings is one of the best single onboard applications we work with.
Last winter the transmission was overhauled, running gear was removed, cutlass bearing replaced, prob balanced, shaft checked for integrity and straightness while installing a new drip-less shaft seal.
Powered by her Cummins 6BTA she cruises right along at 10kts (1900 RPM).
Please contact Jonathan Mendes at (401) 584 2628
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Displacement: 18000 lbs
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 13 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Well laid out, spacious interior with all of the comforts of home.
- Queen walk a-round berth in spacious fwd stateroom.
- Ample drawers in stateroom.
- Three opening hatches and four opening ports assure comfortable ventilation through out stateroom.
- Separate head and shower rooms.
- Main salon has setee that pulls out to double berth.
- Cockpit has wrap around settee.
- Full height closet.
- Hanging double locker.
- Extended rooftop over cockpit.
Starboard side up, galley has generous counter space.
- 2 Burner Range
- Sea Frost Ice and Fridge Boxes
- Magma BBQ Grill
- Efficient cabinet space and drawers.
- Pressure hot and cold water system.
- Single Cummins 250 HP diesel with 1898 Hrs
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Westerbeke 350 7 KW Gen
- Solavolt Panels On Cabin Top
- 2 Lofrans windlasses and anchors.
- 2 110 V dockside power with 30 A Cord-sets.
- 16 KW Cruisair Unit Up
- 12 KW Cruisair down.
- Reverse cycle heat on both units.
- Vacu-flush head with Tankwatch III-Elongated bowl upgrade.
- Gusher Emergency Manual Bilge Pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.