- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Lelystad, Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 45,000 Tax Paid (US$ 52,740)
- Van Uden Reco 1st
- Dutch Champion ship 1st
- North Sea Regatta 1st
- Lenco Regatta 2nd
A complete refit in cooperation with Shipcenter Lelystad, following work has been executed:
- Deck – hull connection has been optimized/ renewed.
- Spraying of complete boat, hull (incl under water surface), deck, accommodation, etc.
- Renewal of blocks, halyards, sheets, railing,etc.
- Stanchions refurbished
- New windows, hatch and hatchway.
- New wiring of the electrical system.
- Engine partly overhauled and sprayed.
- New carbon spinnaker pole
- New rudder
- New Selden Mast, boom, vang and rod rigging
- Deck (Anti Slip) repainted
- Main bulkhead and forward stringers stiffened
- Shaped underwater area New bulkhead fitted to enforce the bow
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING INTERNATIONAL!
Please contact Pim van Putten at +31 (0)320 746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.28 m
Maximum Draft: 1.98 m
- Yanmar 1GM 9 hp diesel engine - 2 bladed folding propeller - Saildrive SD20
- Keel 650 kg sg iron fin with 980 kg lead/antimony bulb = 1630 kg
- White interior
- Sleeps 4
- Navigation table st. board side
- Blue-white striped interior
- Manual toilet
- Berth port side
- Aft portside: double bed
- Small galley st board side with sink and place for alcohol cooker
- Fuel 40 lt
The waterballast sytem has been removed during the refit in 2009, but can be refitted. Parts are still available and/ or can still be purchased.
All deck equipment as new.
- Primary winches: 2 x Harken 40 self tailing 2 speed alloy winches
- Halyard winches: 2 Harken B32 self tailing 2 speed alloy winches
- Tiller steering
- Harken winches
- Selden rodkick
- Rod rigging 2011
- Selden mast and boom, renewed 2011
- Selden gas strut vang, renewed 2011
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- All lines are in very good condition.
- Genoa 1/ good
- Genua 2/ fair
- Genua 3/ fair
- Genua 4/ as new
- Main sail/ fair
- Heavy jib/ averagae
- Medium jib/ average
- Light jib/ good
Zwaan sails Max Penn 2011/2012 (Training)
- Main sail/ good
- Medium jib/ good
- Heavy/ new
- Medium light jib/ as new
- Medium heavy jib/ as new
- Main sail/ as new
- Zwaansails delivery/ 2012
- Zwaansails heavy/ 2009
- North Sails Medium/ 2014
- Hagoort Sails Light/ 2013
- VHF Raymarine 49E
- Tacktick T-110, 2 times at mast bracket
- Tacktick T-111, 1 time at mast bracket
- Tacktick T-121 Hull transmitter Tacktick
- T-120 Wind sensor Tacktick T-910 triducer
- Tacktick T-909 Compass sensor
- Furuno GP – 31 GPS
- Compass Suunto, 2 times bulkhead mounted
- 2 x 60 Amp batteries
- CD player
- Fire extinguisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.