- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- FL, United States
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 1,950,000
MARBELLA is a unique, contemporary styled yacht with fully updated systems and an attractive Karen Lynn interior that is perfect for both cruising and entertaining. Her operating systems have been completely updated in the recent past and many new electronic and mechanical upgrades have been installed.
Contact Sean Doyle
Please contact Sean Doyle at 954-522-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 108 ft 0 in
Beam: 22 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 2200 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2842LZE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2842LZE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 1100 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (1200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (3900 Gallons)
MARBELLA is a unique, contemporary styled yacht with fully updated systems and an attractive Karen Lynn interior that is perfect for both cruising and entertaining. She has 7' or more headroom throughout and the interior surfaces are finished in a combination of warm Brazilian burlwood and designer wall coverings. There are (5) separate stairways to her very large bridge deck giving easy access from anywhere on the boat. Her wide 23' beam allows for a spacious interior and generous open deck areas.
MARBELLA is very economical to operate, burning just 26 GPH (total) at 12 knots. Her operating systems have been completely updated in the recent past and many new electronic and mechanical upgrades have been installed. She has a proven long range capability and recently completed her annual yard period with a fresh bottom. She is ready to go.
Boarding and Aft Deck Area
Access to the vessel is provided via custom Marquipt boarding stairs through port or starboard hinged bulwark doors to an expansive aft deck area. She may also be boarded from the swim platform and lower cockpit area via a pair of curved teak overlay steps port and starboard leading up to the aft deck area.
The teak planking of the aft deck is protected by fiberglass boxed bulwarks with stainless steel rails. Overhead, the aft deck area is protected by the boat deck with recessed lighting and stereo speakers connected through the salon music system. Starboard side forward is a small molded fiberglass sink with faucet. Centerline aft is a large curved bench seat with five additional exterior chairs surrounding a polished Mahogany table mounted on twin adjustable stainless steel pedestals. The table will comfortably seat 8 to 10 guests. Port and starboard in the aft corners are a set of Maxwell #VWC3500 hydraulic warping windlasses with roller fairleads in the corners, stainless steel twin bollards and roller fairleads port and starboard inside the bulwarks.
On the port and starboard sides forward on the aft deck are molded staircases up to the bridge deck protected above by sliding smoked Plexiglass and stainless steel hatch covers and doors. Between the staircases are dual stainless steel framed sliding glass doors leading to the main salon. Centered between the sliding doors is a curved wood bar to service the aft deck.
Main Dining Salon
Forward of the aft deck through glass sliding doors is the main salon with large distinctive floor to ceiling oval windows along the port and starboard sides. Privacy blinds that may be opened or closed are fitted to all windows. All the way aft to port is a freestanding service bar with under-counter storage and wine racks. To starboard aft is a 6’ exotic wood side table and two upholstered side chairs.
Overhead, in the center of the salon, is a raised ceiling area with dropped soffits and recessed lighting. Outboard along the full length of the salon ceiling are bevel-cut smoked mirror panels which accentuate the openness of the room. Dimmable sconce and recessed ceiling lighting can be adjusted to achieve any ambiance desired.
Forward in the main salon is a large burl wood built-in entertainment center. Combined with ample storage cabinetry below, the entertainment center houses a substantial amount of electronic equipment including the following:
· 42” LG 1080p HD Flat screen television
· Direct TV satellite receiver
· Sony #DVP-S7700 5 disc DVD/CD/Video player
· Insignia auxiliary 100W amplifier for remote speakers
· Yamaha #RX-V2095 Cinema DSP 7 Channel AV receiver
· Sirius SR-H2000 Satellite Radio Tuner
· Onboard WiFi system and modem
· Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart 3-In-1 wireless printer/scanner
Seen in the salon is the following loose furniture:
· (2) Tan suede-cloth couches
· (2) large upholstered chairs
· Large square center coffee table
· (4) Ottomans
· Mahogany side table with (2) upholstered side chairs
· Mahogany bar with (1) upholstered stool
· Various lamps, decor, plants
· Multi-level designer carpet with SoundDown insulation
Located forward of the main salon on the main deck is the dining salon with a large etched glass table on wood pedestal mounts with seating for (10). Above the table is a raised ceiling area with drop-soffits and recessed lighting. To port forward is a small wet bar with stainless steel sink and electronic liquor dispenser. Underneath the countertop is a U-Line refrigerator/icemaker and liquor storage cabinet.
Outboard port and starboard are round fixed windows below which are matching inlaid wood buffet cabinets with internal storage for silverware, plates and glassware. On the aft wall is a large gold framed mirror and on the opposite (forward) wall is a large framed oil painting. Aft to starboard is a stairway up to the flybridge with polished acrylic and brass handrails. To port is an enclosed day head with toilet, mirrored vanity, designer glass sink, granite countertop, and under counter storage. All the way forward on centerline is a curved carpeted stairway leading below to the guest stateroom areas.
All the way forward on the main deck, accessed via port and starboard raised carpeted steps, is the pilothouse. The pilothouse has a three-panel windshield forward with fixed windows port and starboard with dogged and gasketed panagraphing doors exiting out to the side decks. Located all the way forward is the helm station with ship's power distribution panel to starboard. Aft centerline is a raised bench seat with storage cabinets below for scenic viewing underway. At the helm console to port is a chart flat with chart storage drawer.
The following navigation and operational electronics are installed in the pilothouse:
· Furuno NavNet multifunction GPS radar depth sounder, video camera display
· Nobeltec VNS10 Navigation with NEC multisync LCD display
· Furuno #FCV582 color depth sounder Furuno radar - 64 mile
· Simrad Robertson #AP20 autopilot
· Datamarine International Offshore speed log
· Furuno Ultrasonic digital weather station
· 8" Sperry Gyrocompass interfaced with Robertson AP - Serviced 2011 Synchronizing tach
· Glendinning electronic controls
· Set of engine gauges with exhaust pyrometer
· Naiad Marine digital fin stabilizer control display - Multi Sea II
· Raymarine AIS550
· Horizon #LH5 loud hailer
· Standard Horizon VHF radio
· Bow thruster and ACR searchlight controls
· Holding tank indicator system (2)
Guest Stateroom Areas
The guest areas are accessed via a carpeted curved stairway down from the dining salon. All the way forward is a VIP stateroom which has a queen size berth off the forward bulkhead in a fore and aft arrangement. To starboard forward outboard is an enclosed head with granite counter and bronze top-mounted sink, polished marble floor, mirrored medicine cabinet, toilet and enclosed shower with marble bench. Outboard starboard side is a small desk with vanity chair. Above is a stainless steel framed opening port light with deadlight. To port outboard is a hanging locker. Entertainment is provided to the VIP stateroom via a 21” Insignia flat screen HDTV and a Yamaha #DV-S5950 DVD/Video player. Flush in the deck at the foot of the bed is a carpeted hatch down to the midship storage space and bilge.
Aft of the VIP stateroom is a centerline passageway with leather-upholstered wall panels inset into burl wood vertical surfaces. At the aft end of this passageway is a small display shelf with art light. Forward port and starboard are entrances into matched port and starboard guest staterooms. Each stateroom has a full size bed in a fore and aft arrangement off the aft bulkhead along the hull side. Outboard in both the staterooms and heads are dogged and gasketed stainless steel framed port lights fit with deadlights. All the way forward is an enclosed head with granite countertop, marble floors, mirrored medicine cabinet, sink, toilet and enclosed shower. Just aft of the head is a hanging locker. Entertainment is provided to each stateroom via a 15” Sylvania flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and a Sony #CDX-L600X compact CD stereo. In each stateroom on the inboard wall is a hinged flip out Pullman berth should additional sleeping arrangements be needed.
All the way at the end of the central passageway is the master stateroom. The master stateroom has an oversized queen size berth in a fore and aft arrangement off of the upholstered aft bulkhead. Above the bed is an arched soffitted ceiling area with recessed lighting. At the bed, port and starboard, are nightstands with two drawers each. Outboard starboard side is a set of stainless steel framed dogged and gasketed port lights fit with deadlights behind custom curtains and sheers. Starboard side outboard is a settee. Starboard side forward is a makeup table with mirrored cabinet and upholstered vanity chair. Outboard forward to port is a large hanging closet with a keyed lockbox under a removable panel. Entertainment in the master stateroom is provided by a 42” LG HD flat screen television, a compact Sony #CDXL600X stereo/CD/MP3 player and a Direct TV satellite receiver. Port side aft is entry into the enclosed head.
The master head has a pair of stainless steel framed dogged and gasketed port lights fit with deadlights. A 4’ towel storage cabinet is mounted on the outer wall. The master stateroom head has polished marble flooring, granite countertops, glass medicine cabinet, mirrored inboard wall, Jacuzzi tub and shower with marble walls. In the master stateroom, via a carpeted flush hatch, is access to the port side bilge with various piping runs.
All the way forward on the lower deck is the galley fitted with commercial style stainless steel countertops and lower cabinets. Centerline is a granite cooktop island and eating area with three leather stools. Storage cabinetry is finished in Never-Mar laminate with varnished wood trim. The galley has hard wood flooring. Entertainment is provided to the galley via a 26” Westinghouse flat screen television with integrated DVD player and a Sony model #CDX-680 compact stereo/CD player.
On the granite-top island is a 5-burner glass top range and dual warming drawers below. Overhead is a custom stainless steel exhaust hood with integral lighting. Outboard to port, built into the stainless steel countertop, are dual stainless steel sinks with DisposAll. Outboard port and starboard are twin stainless steel opening port lights. To starboard is a 3-person settee and additional storage. All the way forward is the galley is a separate head with toilet, sink and cabinet.
The following appliances are noted in the galley:
· Dacor Eurokera 5-burner glass top range
· (2) Dacor convection ovens
· Sharp Carousel microwave oven
· Traulsen model #UR48DT-030 stainless steel commercial refrigerator/freezer
· KitchenAide Dishwasher
· Stainless steel trash compactor
· DisposAll and misc. small appliances, plate ware, cooking utensils and flatware
Crew Stateroom Area
The crew area is entered via twin-dogged and gasketed panagraphing doors from the cockpit deck. Just inside the opening is a removable set of steps. To starboard is the engine room fixed fire suppression system and (2) shore power isolation transformers. Port side is a small-item storage cabinet. All the way forward is a laundry center with Whirlpool washer and dryer and storage shelves. A small crew refrigerator is located aft.
To starboard is the Captain’s stateroom with a double berth in a transverse arrangement along the starboard side hull side. There are stainless steel framed glass opening port lights fit with deadlights. Aft is a small hanging closet with storage drawers. Entertainment is provided to the crew stateroom via a 26” Insignia HDTV with a Panasonic SA-BT 228 DVD player. Aft is an entrance into an enclosed head with Corian countertop vanity with mirrored outboard wall, sink with hot and cold faucet, under counter storage, toilet and shower with teak grate floor.
Portside outboard is a second crew stateroom with upper and lower twin bunks, dogged and gasketed framed opening port light with deadlight outboard, hanging locker with storage drawers and a lock box.
Entertainment is provided via a 15” Sylvania flat screen HDTV /DVD player. Aft is an enclosed head with Corian countertop, mirrored wall, under-counter storage, sink with hot and cold faucet, toilet, and teak grate enclosed shower.
The aft cockpit has a teak overlay with three flush hatches. The center hatch accesses the steering compartment and lazarette. The outboard hatches access insulated fish boxes. Forward centerline are twin panagraphing dogged and gasketed doors into the crew area. Port and starboard in the cockpit are hinged bulwark doors to a small swim platform. Centerline aft is a bait well with Plexiglas window. To starboard is a shore power station with dual 100 amp shore power receptacles and twin phone and TV receptacles. On the top of the aft bulwarks are a set of (4) stainless steel rod holders. Port and starboard outboard behind hinged lockers are shower stations with handheld showerheads. A removable stainless steel and teak swim ladder is provided for access from the water or tender.
Deck arrangement & equipment
Forepeak and Foredeck Area
The forepeak hold is accessed via a pair of dogged and gasketed flush hatches in the foredeck. The forepeak is lit with overhead lighting and is finished in gel coat. Seen in the forepeak is the Maxwell
#VWC5000 hydraulic windlass motor and gearbox, storage shelves with general deck storage, deck drain and hatch plumbing with overboard discharges. Many spares and inventory items such as an additional shore power cables, additional anchor and rode are stored in this area for easy crew access.
The nonskid decks of the foredeck are protected via knee high boxed in fiberglass bulwarks with bolted polished stainless steel rails. Located in the bulwarks are stainless steel fairleads forward and midship. Bolted to the deck are substantial polished stainless steel raised bollards. Forward centerline in the deck is a Maxwell #VWC5000 hydraulic capstan and warping windlass with a stainless steel chain stopper and stainless steel hawse pipe with round roller. The anchor is a stainless steel Navy stockless anchor attached to 250’ of 1/2" galvanized steel G4 chain. Port and starboard of the anchor windlass is a pair of flush hatches for access into the forepeak.
Aft is the raised forward house accessed via a short stainless steel ladder with stainless steel rails to a recessed upholstered seating area for 8 to 10 guests. Port and starboard of the rails is a pair of built-in storage lockers. Port and starboard of the seating area is a second set of deck lockers for fenders and lines. Across the front of the house is a three-panel pilothouse windshield each with electric wiper and freshwater wash. A fabric sunscreen on the windshield reduces heat build-up in the pilothouse during warm weather.
The painted non-skid decks of the forward side decks lead aft with stairways up to the flybridge. They are protected by fiberglass boxed bulwarks with polished stainless steel rails. In the house sides, port and starboard, are panagraphing dogged and gasketed doors in the pilothouse. At the aft ends of the walkarounds are flush stainless steel deck drains, a stainless steel water fill starboard side and a waste pump out fitting port side. The raised side decks going aft lead outboard of the flybridge and end at stainless steel sliding and hinged hatches down to stairways to the aft deck.
The flybridge is inset between the upper side deck walkways that has non-skid decks and is divided by low boxed fiberglass bulwarks. All the way forward is the flybridge helm station. Midship is a lounge area with wet bar protected overhead by a translucent fabric panel and stainless steel structure set within a fiberglass hard top off the mast superstructure. All the way aft is the boat deck. Seen on the pilothouse top is a 4-horn Kahlenberg chromed air horn, a Furuno GPS antenna and a Weather Works satellite weather antenna. The flybridge helm station has a fiberglass console with three padded helm chairs on anodized aluminum pedestal mounts.
The following navigation electronics are seen at the flybridge helm station:
· Furuno NavNet multifunction GPS, depth sounder, radar and chart plotter
· Furuno #GP500 GPS navigator
· Simrad autopilot
· Nobeltec digital navigation display
· Standard model Horizon Nova VHF radio
· Simrad #IS12 multifunction display
· Logic digital compass
· Set of engine gauges
· Rudder angle indicator
· Synchronizing tach
· Glendinning electronic controls
· Furuno color depth sounder
· ACR Electronics search light control
Aft of the flybridge driving station is a stainless steel sliding and hinged hatch to the stairway down to the dining salon.
The flybridge seating area has molded fiberglass settees with upholstered cushions (seating for 10-15) with adjustable height fiberglass tables. At the bar there are four stainless steel pedestal mount barstools with footrests. In the bar is a Vitrifrigo stainless steel refrigerator and icebox and a U-Line icemaker. Seen in the lower bar top is a small stainless steel sink with hot and cold faucet. Aft of the bar is an LG flat screen television and a small storage locker. Below the bar is a 100 watt Insignia amplifier for bar music.
Aft of the bar is the boat deck with non-skid decks, boxed bulwarks and stainless steel rails. Forward centerline in the boat deck is a large Viking stainless steel gas grill with Nylex weather cover. Outboard port and starboard in stainless steel cradles are (2) 12-person canistered life rafts on hydrostatic releases. Centerline aft on the boat deck in removable painted aluminum chocks is a Caribe #CL14 14 foot hard bottom inflatable with a 60 hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard. Outboard to port is a hydraulic davit. Off the back of the boat deck is a stainless steel removable flagstaff, stern light and aft deck camera.
Seen on top of the hard top is a pair of Ocean kayaks and an electronics mast. On the mast is the following:
· Sea Tel Dome
· KVH dome
· Pair of Furuno radar scanners
· Global Star satellite dome
· ACR searchlight
· Boat deck camera
· Forward facing camera
· ACR spotlight
· Forward steaming light
· Masthead light
· Various fiberglass whip antennas
Bow thruster compartment
The bow thruster compartment is accessed via a flush hatch located centerline aft in the galley. There is a stainless steel ladder provided. At the bottom of the ladder is a wood grate floor. The bow thruster compartment is fully painted out and lit with a 24 VDC area light. Seen in the bow thruster compartment is a fiberglass bow thruster tube with hydraulic bow thruster motor and various mechanicals and plumbing associated with the galley.
The following machinery is noted onboard:
· (2) 1994 MAN #D2842LZE freshwater cooled marine diesels, each rated at 1100 hp (809 kW) at 2300 RPM
· (2) ZF #BW195 reversing gears with a ratio of 2.571:1
Engine Serial #:
Gear Serial #:
· Water injected stainless steel exhaust system with underwater exhaust discharge with low speed exhaust bypasses. New main engine exhaust blankets installed.
· Both main engines and reversing gears are isolation mounted
· Dual Racor #75/1000 fuel water filter separators
· 24 Volt start via dedicated banks with battery disconnect switches
· Belt driven alternators off the front of each engine
· Glendinning electronic controls
· HPS bow thruster hydraulic pump PTO driven off the front of the port main engine
· Naiad stabilizer hydraulic pump PTO driven off the back of the port main engine
· Kobelt hydraulic steering pump driven off the front of the starboard main engine
· Emergency bilge pickups off each main engine raw water intake
· (2) Kohler #25RFOZ63 generators rated at 45kW and 25kW at 1500 RPM, single phase, 60 cycle, 110/220 volts
Generator Serial #:
· Water injected exhaust system with fiberglass water lift mufflers
· Each generator is isolation mounted and located in insulated hard sound shields with removable service panels
· Each generator has a single Racor #500 fuel water filter separator
· Each generator is 24 volt start off dedicated battery banks with battery disconnect switches
· Dual Marine Air Hydronics chilled water air conditioning system consisting of 15 tons total cooling capacity. One 7 1/2 ton unit consists of (3) raw water cooled compressor units and a rack-mounted chill water pump with a 3/4hp raw water pump. The second is a high efficiency 3 phase 7 1/2 ton scroll compressor with frequency drive for soft starts
· Naiad #353 hydraulic stabilizer system with Multi Sea II electronic control
· HPS hydraulic bow thruster
· Sea Recovery #SRC1200 2AWC 1200 gallon per day, serial #IAWC3252501992
· McCarron type VMI24603 24 volt, 60 amp battery charger and (2) Sentry 60 amp house battery chargers
· MP Pumps #25922 AC electric emergency bilge pump with 4-bilge manifold
· Arid Bilge Series 9 day bilge system
· Bradford White #M150S6DS13 50 gallon, 4500 watt hot water heater
· (4) Jouning Blower Company type JSD 60 engine room intake blowers
· Jouning Blower Company type JSD 60 engine room exhaust blower
· Main engine 24 volt start battery banks, each consisting of (2) 8D lead acid batteries in fiberglass box with lid
· Generator 12 volt start battery banks, each consisting of a single 8D lead acid battery in fiberglass box with lid
· (2) Ship's service 24 volt battery banks, each consisting of (4) 8D lead acid batteries in a fiberglass box with lid
· 12 Volt electronics battery bank. This battery bank consists of (4) lead acid batteries in a polypropylene box with lid
· Rule #2000 24 volt submersible bilge pumps with automatic float switch and separate high bilge alarms
· Groco potable water expansion tank
· Grundfos AC electric potable water pressure pump
· Jabsco 24 volt DC potable water pressure pump
· Tierney 25 kva shore power isolation transformer
· Auxillary 25 kva shore power isolation transformer for second 100A feed
· Kobelt hydraulic steering system ­
· Polypropylene crew black water holding tank with Dometic 24 volt DC diaphragm discharge pump
· Fiberglass crew gray water holding tank
· Fiberglass guest area black water holding tank with Dometic 24 volt DC diaphragm type discharge pump
· Integral fiberglass guest area gray water sump
· (8) Dometic 24 volt DC diaphragm type toilet pumps, each with an accumulator
· (2) Double 50 Amp to single 100 Amp “Smart Y’s”
Speed & Fuel Burn:
1500 RPM = 12 knots = 21 gals per hour
2100 RPM = 14.5 knots
2300 RPM = 16 knots
The following safety gear and equipment is installed onboard and in good operating condition and within periodicity.
· (2) Viking 12-person canistered life rafts on hydrostatic releases
· (3) Orion handheld orange smoke flares and flare gun
· 406 MHz EPIRP
· (2) Throw rings (one with throw line)
· AC electric emergency bilge pump with 4­bilge manifold
· (4) 24 volt DC submersible bilge pumps
· (4) High bilge alarms
· Emergency bilge pickups off of each main engine raw water intake
· Kidde Fenwal 200 lb. CO2 engine room fixed fire suppression system with engine room shutdown system
· (7) Sentry 2 lb. dry chemical handheld fire extinguishers
· (2) First Alert 4 lb. dry chemical handheld fire extinguishers
· (17) Type II US Coast Guard approved adult PFD's
· (4) Type III US Coast Guard approved adult PFD's
· (8) Type I SOLAS approved PFD's
· Fire blanket
· Independent smoke detectors in each guest and crew stateroom
· Good electronics
· Required navigation lights
· Good ground tackle
Summary of Upgrades and Improvements
Complete paint job
Deck modifications to improve flow and storage
Addition of top deck refrigerator and two new icemakers
Addition of hardtop, to accommodate two kayaks and sailboat
New teak deck
Get Jacuzzi working
Fabricate sunbeds over Jacuzzi
Add and upgrade exterior lighting
Add underwater lights
Redesign flybridge helm with keep outdoor new screens
Add Nobeltec system with new radar, and sounder
Replace VHF radios
Partial redesign of main bridge new screens
All new TVs
All guest cabins have DVD player, Apple TV, Direct TV
Upgrade WiFi systems
New stereos in guest cabins
Salon and boat AV
Install Apple TV in all guest cabins, Captain’s cabin, galley, Salon, Sun deck
Install Direct TV 6 areas Latin American and USA
Upgrade boat wide AV system
Sony DVD player
2 Pioneer receivers
1 Yamaha receiver
Port main engine over hall
Over hall ventilation fans
1000 service star engine
Replace shore power switching
New shaft seals
New cutlass bearings
Replaced main engine mounts, complete alignment
Add instant water heater
Replaced fresh water pumps and accumulator tank
Replaced anchor chain
Replaced oven and range
Added draw refrigerator and chest freezer
Replaced follow up steering unit
Added aft deck bar and icemaker, refrigerator
Replaced sea strainers for AC’s and generators
Replaced all Vacuflush pumps
Rebuilt head of small generator engine, clean bake generator end
Added cabinets to main salon for service items
Added shelves in anchor locker to provide ample storage
Fabricate stern boarding passerelle
Upgraded anchor to 440lb Navy Stockless
Paint deck compartments
Replace crew beds
Added aft deck windscreens
Added Swim deck awing
All safety equipment inspected June 2015 as well as new EPIRB
New water maker membranes
1000 hour service port and Star mains
Complete rebuild of stabilizer system
Replace water heater
Add spurs to shafts
Serviced rudders stuffing boxes
Re insulate chilled water piping
Full rebuild of BBQ
Replaced main freezer compressor
14' Center console RIB with 60hp Yamaha new in 2009.
The contemporary custom motor yacht MARBELLA was built in 1996 by Monte Fino and had a major refit in 2013, 2014 and 2015, which included new paint, interior, mechanical and audio visual equipment.
The yacht has been maintained to a high level by an experienced owner who expects his yacht to be immaculate at all times.
MARBELLA is a very economical shallow draft yacht which is ideal for Bahamas cruising and with a superb interior that indulges 8 guests in space and comfort. MARBELLA should be your next yacht.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.