REPOWERED SEPTEMBER 2012 5.7L MERCRUISER 22 HOURS RUNNING TIME NEW MANIFOLDS, ELBOWS, THERMOSTATS, COMPLETE PACKAGE Motivated seller spared no expense in upkeep of vessel. Professionally maintained, no disappointments with this boat!
In addition to the long list of standard features this boat features: Mercruiser Repower 22 Hours on Motor Custom Aluminum Radar Arch Shore Power Enclosed Marine Head Aft Cabin Bimini Top with Full Enclosure and Slant Back New 2012 Cable Ready with Flat Screen TV & DVD Full Galley Dual Batteries with Switch All This And Much More!
Owner asks that all proposals please be presented. Boat off site, nearby in water. Please call for appointment to view BB14-032
Do you want a well styled trailerable cruiser with a lot of room for you and eleven other passengers? Take a look at this mid-cabin that has a convertible V-berth/dinette forward, an enclosed head, a compact galley and a midship berth aft. The cockpit has a double helm seat, with rear facing double seat just behind, that folds out to make a sun lounge or another bed. A table is located between the rear facing seats and an aft bench seat to enjoy lunch or cocktails while cruising. Powered by a rebuilt 5.7L Mercruiser with a Alpha I outdrive with only 2 Hours will cruise at 23 MPH and reach a top speed near 39 MPH. The Bimini Top with full enclosure and Slant Back w/new screens and new isenglass will keep her clean and dry when you are at the dock. It can also extend you boating season.
Please contact John Sharp at Office 732-793-7460 ext 13
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 25 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Displacement: 5000 lbs Full Load
Bridge Clearance: 7 ft 3 in
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Total Power: 250 Cruising Speed: 23 Max Speed: 39
• Courtesy Lights • Door: Cabin entry, acrylic, locking • Grab Handles • Hatch: Engine access, with gas assist • Seat, Aft: Bench, stowage under with drain • Seat, Companion: • Seat, Helm: Double Wide Converts to Sunlounge • Speakers: Weatherproof (2) • Steps: Molded, with access to foredeck • Table: Removable • Transom Door • Transom Shower • Window: Large sliding to mid berth
Forward Berth / Salon/Aft Cabin
• Hatch: Access to line locker, padded • Lights: Overhead • Stereo: AM/FM/CD player with two speakers • Stowage Shelves: Hull sides • Table: Removable, converts to V-berth • V-Berth: Cushioned with stowage under • Full Beam Aft Cabin w/ Window
• Drawer • Galley Cabinet: With vinyl sea rail • Grab Handle - Towel Bar • Microwave • Refrigerator: Dual voltage • Shelf : With vinyl sea rail • Sink: Stainless steel with faucet • Stove: Origo®, alcohol/electric, single-burner
• Door: Locking • Lights: Overhead • Liner: Molded fiberglass • Mirror • Portlight • Shower: Hot/cold • Sink: Molded • Stowage Cabinet • Toilet: Marine head with holding tank, manual flush • Toilet Paper Holder • Towel Rod
• Accessory Outlet: 12v • Compass: Danforth® 3", flush-mount, illuminated • Dash Console: Custom molded, non-glare • Dash Panel: Wood grain • Digital Depth Indicator • Engine Controls: Side-mount with trim and tilt switch in handle with kill switch lanyard • Ignition Safety Switch with Lanyard • Instrumentation, Analog: Speedometer, tachometer with digital hour meter, voltmeter, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge and trim gauge • Steering Wheel: Vinyl padded • Steps to Foredeck: Molded • Trim Tab Controls • VHF Radio
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-860-6049Tel: 732-793-7460