- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 3,200,000 Tax Paid (US$ 3,536,000)
The Jongert 30T SOLAIA has been extensively refitted in 2004 and is presently in meticulous condition. Her classic interior compliments the outstanding joinerwork for which Jongert is so famous. She has cruised throughout the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Mexico and New England.
Ideally suited for family use or charter, this Jongert 30T is seriously for sale and realistically priced.
For more information on this vessel, contact Manfred Haas
Mobile: +41 792 275 942
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO VIEW MORE DETAILS & YACHTS
Please contact Haas Manfred at +41 (0)41 450 0500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30.0 m
Beam: 6.70 m
Minimum Draft: 3.20 m
Maximum Draft: 3.20 m
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MTU/Mercedes
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 300 HP
Number of cabins: 5
Jongert 30 T
Jongert BV, Holland
1996 / Refit 2004
Malta / Commercial
Palma de Mallorca
Length O. A.
30.00m / 98’6’’
6.70m / 22’
3.20m / 10’6”
MTU/Mercedes 300 hp
6 guests in 3 cabins
4 crew in 2 cabins
ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
Lower Deck from forward:
Excellent crew quarters for 4 in 2 bunk bedded cabins, each with en suite shower room. The galley is set to starboard with a dinette area for the crew to port.
Aft of the engine room are two twin bedded staterooms, each with en suite shower rooms and then aft of that is the full width master stateroom with large king bed, a sofa, desk and retractable television centre plus spacious en suite shower room.
Air conditioning throughout the accommodation is individually adjustable. Most of the interior fabrics and carpets have been renewed.
Superb main salon with seating and dining on the starboard side and wet bar with individual stools to port. Steps up to pilothouse with helmsmans position and navigation area to starboard and seating and dining to port. Upper salon seating and Captain’s chair recovered. Upper and lower salon carpet replaced 2004.
- Miele H213 oven with electric 4-ring hotplate
- Miele power Teka combination microwave oven
- Coshpolich fridge and freezer with 4 doors
- U-Line combination bar fridge and icemaker (New 2005)
- Exterior drinks fridge (New 2004)
- Miele dishwasher, Universal G7761
- Miele washing machine, professional WS5425
- Miele tumble dryer, professional T5206
Excellent deck space with seating and dining aft of the steering position and mizzen mast. Access aft to water with superb deck extension on which to put watersports equipment.
Tankage (approx): Fuel: 933 Imp. Gallons (4,200 litres)
Water: 800 Imp. Gallons (3,600 litres)
Grey Water 444 Imp. Gallons (2,000 litres)
Black Water 311 Imp. Gallons (1,400 litres)
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- MTU/Mercedes 10V – 183 – AA 61 300hp (220kW) diesel engine @ 2100rpm.
- Hydromat bowthruster 55hp (40kW)
- (2) Northern Lights 30kW generators
- (3) C5 Traction 1470 Ah/24V batteries (New 2005)
- (1) Absolyte Start 265 Ah/24V battery
- HEM type 25-600 watermaker producing 4,400 liters in 24 hours. Chemical doser added 2002, membranes replaced 2005.
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating. Both systems individually adjustable.
- Hi-fi, TV and DVD equipment in salon and every guest cabin
- CD and radio sets in all cabins
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Satcom C Trimble TNL 7001
- Iridium Eurocom ICHU 1000
- Furuno radar and satellite compass (new 2004)
- GPS Philips AP Navigator Mk6
- B&G Hydra 2000 with expansion unit and Halcyon compass
- B&G Fluxgate electronic compass
- Segatron autopilot
- Jongert control/alarm panel
- Sailor compact VHF DSC
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Automatic fire extinguishing system CO2
- (2) Emergency fuel shut off valves which can be operated from the engine room
- Bilge alarm system
- John Buoy on aft deck
- (2) 8-person Zodiac liferafts on foredeck with float free arrangements
- EPIRB in cockpit with float free arrangements
- (1) SART, (12) automatic lifejackets and full set of flares
- CQR-type anchor in accordance with MCA. 120m of chain for main anchor and 10m chain and 100m warp on second anchor.
TENDERS AND WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT
- 13.1’ (4m) Novurania semi-rigid with 50hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard (new 2004).
- Zodiac inflatable with 8hp outboard
- Selection of water-skis and various tows
- Snorkeling gear
- Diving equipment
- Halsey Lidgard Sails – New 2004
Main sail: 341’21”, 104 sq.m., fully battened
Stay sail: 242’78”, 74 sq.m.
Genoa: 511’81”, 156 sq.m.
Mizzen: 118’11”, 36 sq.m., fully battened
- Rigging: Ketch
- Mast: Nirvana aluminum
- Furling system:
Reckmann hydraulic furling on forestay and roller reefing on inner forestay
Hydraulic Navtec backstay adjuster
Hydraulic Navtec boom vang
- Mast height (over deck)
Main: 90.8’ / 27.7m
Mizzen: 57.1’ / 17.4m
MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS SINCE 2003
- YDSA (MCA) survey completed and passed June 2005
- New Awlgrip paint on hull and superstructure (2003 and 2004)
- Exterior varnish stripped and revarnished
- New gel cell batteries and restraints fabricated
- New teak deck box on foredeck and teak show box fabricated
- New cockpit cushions, 2004
- New carpets, upholstery and cushions in the main salon and upper salon, 2004
- New stainless bimini structure fabricated with Sunbrella fabric, 2004
- New sails, sail cover and dodger, 2004
- New B&G HYDRA Processor, wind speed, 2004
A detailed inventory and a list of exclusions will be provided pursuant to a purchase agreement.
SOLAIA has been extensively refitted and is presently in meticulous condition.
Her classic interior compliments the outstanding joinerwork for which Jongert is so famous.
She has cruised throughout the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Mexico and New England.
Ideally suited for family use or charter.
Seriously for sale and realistically priced.
Other Boats from HAAS INTERNATIONAL - The Sailing Yacht Broker
Cruising Med., France
Le Lavandou, France