- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 3,200,000 Tax Paid (US$ 3,664,320)
This Jongert 26T is famous for its comfort, looks and timeless appeal. Her interior is both luminous and voluminous with the traditional layout of three guest cabins aft and the crew cabins forward. Her finely finished teak interior will capture the eye of the most discerning yachtsman together with her pilot house and a raised outside steering position. Safety and comfort, beauty and performance, absolute reliability... together with the latest technologies. In short, an ideal round the world cruising yacht. Viewing highly recommended!
Мы говорим по-русски Wir sprechen Deutsch
Hablamos Español Nous parlons Français We speak English
Please contact our broker Andre Barbier:
Mobile: +34 609 622313
Office: +34 971 700844
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29.97 m
Beam: 6.70 m
Maximum Draft: 3.20 m
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 10V - 183 - AA 61
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (4200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (3600 Liters)
Longitud total: 98' (30 m)
Manga: 22' (6.70 m)
Calado máximo: 10'5 (3.20 m)
Desplazamiento: 110 tons
Potencia total: 300
- Full width aft master cabin with walk-around king-size bed, little sofa, desk, retractable TV centre and big en-suite bathroom.
- Forward of master cabin there are two identical twin guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms.
- The engine room is situated forward of the two twin cabins.
- Saloon with C-shapde sofa / dinette to starboard and bar with stools to port. Steps lead up to the pilot house saloon, which accommodates the helm and navigation area to starboard and a dining area to port.
- Dinette area for crew is situated to port, aft of engine room / opposite of galley. More forward there two crew cabins with upper and lower berths and en-suite bathrooms.
- TV & DVD in saloon and all guest cabins
- CD and radio sets in all cabins
- Heating / air conditioning: Marine Air reverse cycle throughout
Galley / Laundry
- Galley: The galley is situated forward of the engine room, to starboard and is equipped with
- Coshpolich fridge and freezer with 4 doors
- U-Line combination bar fridge and icemaker (2005)
- Exterior drinks fridge (2004)
- Miele H213 oven with electric 4-ring hotplate
- Miele power Teka combination microwave oven
- Miele dishwasher, Universal G7761
- Miele washing machine, professional WS5425
- Miele tumble dryer, professional T5206
Mechanical / electrical
- Hydraulic bow thruster (55 HP)
- Three C5 Traction 1470 Ah / 24V batteries (2005)
- Absolyte Start 265 Ah / 24V battery
- HEM type 25-600 watermaker producing 4,400 liters / 24 hours
- Two Northern Lights 30 kW generators (6400 hours)
- B&G Hydra 2000 with expansion unit and Halcyon compass
- B&G Fluxgate electronic compass
- Furuno radar and satellite compass (2004)
- GPS Philips AP Navigator Mk6
- Iridium Eurocom ICHU 1000
- Jongert control / alarm panel
- Satcom C Trimble TNL 7001
- Segatron autopilot
- Sailor compact VHF DSC
- Two ACR 2726A 2 channel VHF GMDSS (09/06)
- Raymarine VHF multichannel radio (programable) (09/06)
- Furuno HX300D Navtex (09/06)
- Six EEBD's (09/06)
- Two 8-person Zodiac liferafts on foredeck with float free arrangements
- Twelve automatic lifejackets and full set of flares
- EPIRB in cockpit with float free arrangements
- Two emergency fuel shut off valves which can be operated from the engine room
- Bilge alarm system
- Automatic fire extinguishing system CO2
- John Buoy on aft deck
- New teak gangway
- Large sunbathing area on foredeck
- Aft of the steering position there is a big dining area
- Deck extension for sports equipment and aft access to the water
- CQR-type anchor with 120 m of chain
- 10 m chain and 100 m warp on second anchor
Rig / sails
- Ketch rig
- Nirvana aluminum mast
- Mast height (over deck)
- Main: 90.8' / 27.7m
- Mizzen: 57.1' / 17.4m
- Furling system:
- Reckmann hydraulic furling on forestay and inner forestay
- Hydraulic Navtec backstay adjuster
- Hydraulic Navtec boom vang
- Halsey Lidgard sails (2004):
- Fully battened main sail: 341'21", 104 sq.m.
- Stay sail: 242'78", 74 sq.m.
- Genoa: 511'81", 156 sq.m.
- Fully battened mizzen: 118'11", 36 sq.m.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dolphin Yachts S.L.