- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Titusville, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 129,500
NICE CATAMARAN - RECENTLY UPGRADED - WELL MAINTAINED!
IMAGINE THIS... Anchored in your favorite anchorage or a new one you have just discovered. Kicked back and relaxing on your yacht. A fabulously stable platform with shallow draft allows you to gunkhole like no other boat can. The rear swim platform makes it easy to snorkel, scuba dive, and fish. I have personally had several friends that have owned a Packet Cat and enjoyed them immensely. Now it is your turn!
Unlike most catamarans, the coach roof is not so high that the helmsman has to sit in an elevated seat. Everyone in the cockpit has a good view of where you are going and ventilation is great! There is an insulated built in cooler next to the helm seat so you don't have to go far for refreshment. The side decks are wide making it safe and easy to move around the entire boat. The foredeck does not have the typical trampoline, but has huge storage areas and a king size Sun pad which is great for sunning and watching fireworks or the stars at night. The cockpit and foredeck are large enough to entertain a large number of friends and family. Ample storage makes the boat suitable for cruising or live aboard. Accommodations are excellent for two couples, with two staterooms and two heads.
This Island Packet Catamaran is a beautifully equipped and lovingly maintained Cruising Cat. She has many new upgrades such as a New Bottom Paint, New Hatches and New Refrigeration...just to mention a few.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 941.518.5614 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments. This will ensure a broker awaits and you will have the opportunity to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Member of International Yacht Brokers Association,YBAA
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact office for details.
Please contact Mike Fauser at 941-776-0616 or 941-518-5614
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11900 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar (Starboard)
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1186
Engine Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar (Port)
Engine Model: 3GM30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1223
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (55 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The Packet Cat and sleep 6 in 3 separate cabins. There are 2 double staterooms including 2 heads with separate showers. Each hull has an entrance from the large salon/galley area. Forward in each hull is a double athwart ship berth with ample storage lockers. Aft of each entrance is a full head with tub/shower. There is plenty of storage along each hull and in main salon. There are 23 opening hatches and ports, with screens, for fantastic ventilation. At the aft end of each head is large walk through entrance to each engine room. The foredeck has a large lounging area with massive storage below. Additional storage port and starboard for fenders, lines, sails, etc. The cockpit is roomy with plenty of seating and easy access to the swim platforms.
- Two 16,000 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle Air conditioning
- Two Private cabins with ensuite heads with separate showers
- 23 opening hatches and ports
- 12v fans
The Galley is easy to work in and close to the cockpit. Food and beverages can be passed though the main companion way or an ingenious port that opens flat and acts as a serving station. The refrigerator/freezer is large enough to store food and beverages for an extended cruise. Galley storage is plentiful.
- Emerson Microwave
- Hillerange 2 burner LPG Stove and oven
- Deep Scandvik Stainless Steel sink
- Large Adler-Barbour Cold Machine refrigerator - NEW July 2015
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- New Garmin 7212 Touch Screen Chart plotter with Vision Chip for Florida and Bahamas (Aug 2013)
- New Garmin Marine GMI 310 Multi read out (Aug 2013)
- New Sony Stereo with 2 New speakers in Cockpit (Aug 2013)
- ICOM IC-M504 DSC VHF radio with hailer/fog functions (horn not included)
- Command Mic operates all VHF functions at helm
- B&G Network Pilot autopilot
- Ritchie 4 1/2" Powerdamp binnacle mounted compass
- 120v AC and 12 V DC systems with circuit breakers
- Two 30 amp shore power cords
- Fisher Panda 8kw generator with sound shield ( 169 Hours)
- Xantrex Pure sine wave Inverter/charger - NEW May 2015
- 4 Lifeline deep cycle 6V AGM batteries in a 440 amp/hr. house bank
- Engine/generator start battery - NEW June 2015
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- Hitachi 35 amp alternator
- Port power inlet replaced Oct. 2013
Deck & Hull
Unlike most catamarans the coach roof is not so high that the helmsman has to sit in an elevated seat. Everyone in the cockpit has a good view of where you are going and ventilation is great. There is an insulated built in cooler next to the helm seat so you don't have to go far for refreshment. The side decks are wide, making it safe and easy to move around the entire boat. The foredeck does not have the typical trampoline, but has huge storage areas and a king size Sun pad which is great for sunning, watching fireworks or the stars at night.
Unlike other catamarans, the Packet Cat has a partially submerged central deep vee DeltaPod Bow that plays a full time, active role controlling pitch and wave action underway. It’s large reserve buoyancy dramatically increases both forward and diagonal stability. The central concave wake generated by the pod effectively increases bridgedeck clearance and prevents significant wave action between hulls.
- NEW Bottom paint May 2015
- 6 Deck hatches have been replaced NEW Dec 2014 - May 2015
- Dodger and bimini
- Cover for Salon Windows - NEW Sept 2013
- 2 vinyl cockpit enclosures - NEW Sept. 2013
- Custom stainless steel arch with dinghy davits
- Solid stainless steel rails instead of lifelines!
- Sunbrella covers for all hatches and windows
- Lounge area on foredeck with Textilene cushions and collapsible headrest
- Textilene cockpit cushions
- Lewmar vertical electric windlass with up and down controls - Rebuilt Dec. 2014
- 35# CQR anchor on double bow rollers
- 250' galvanized chain rode
- Molded in swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder at stern
- Fresh water shower on stern
Engine and Mechanical
The Vessel is equipped with two 27 hp Yanmar engines which will allow the vessel to cruise at 5.5 Knots at 2200 rpm and will burn 4/10s gallon/hour, each. Engine access is easy through a walk through bulkhead door located in each shower. You can also access them from the cockpit lazeretts.
- Twin Yanmar 3GM30F 27 hp engines: Port (1223 hours) and Starboard (1186 hours)
- Port engine has new starter July 2011
- Water pump replaced Nov. 2012
- Port impeller replaced Dec 2014
- Starboard impeller replaced May 2015
- Dual Morse single lever throttle/shift controls for easy maneuvering!
- Two 3 blade fixed bronze props - NEW 12/10!
- Conventional straight drives –
- Cutlass bearings - NEW December 2014
- 90 gal. poly holding tank - NEW 2008!
- Vacuum gauges to Racor fuel filter
- Algae-X conditioners on each engine
- Fischer Panda 8 Kw Generator with sound shield (169 hours)
This Island Packet Cat has the in mast roller furling main sail, which is a great convenience and gives you multiple reefing options.
- New Main sail and New Genoa - November 2016
- Harken Roller Furling for Genoa - Rebuilt January 2015
- In mast furling main sail
- Boom vang
- Two Lewmar #48 ST Two speed Primary winches in Cockpit
- Lewmar #8 ST winch in cockpit
- Two #16 winch at the mast
Listing Brokers Comments
The beauty of this yacht is in the care and maintenance that she has received. The bottom was painted in May 2015. Considering her new electronics, there is very little that one would have to do to this yacht before heading out on a cruising adventure.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS ISLAND PACKET CATAMARAN!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Brunswick, GA, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Ruskin, FL, United States
St. Augustine, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States