1996 Island Packet 37 Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Gulf Breeze, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 144,900
Prtice reduction of $5,000 for the nicest 37 Island Packet in the country.
The Island Packet 37 offers the sparkling performance, superior safety and seakeeping, ease of handling, and spacious and liveable accommodations that have made Island Packet Yachts an industry benchmark for high quality cruising yachts. The IP37 continues Island Packet's industry leadership in design and construction, excellence, and attention to detail. Every aspect of this yacht, from masthead to keel, has been carefully scrutinized to maximize the enjoyment of cruising.
"Credo" is an extremely nice, well equipped and extremely well maintained IP-37 which the current owner has maintained as did the previous owner. The boat came from the Great Lakes in 2002. Since purchasing the boat has been upgraded with:
- 2017 New reverse cycle heat and air
- 2017 New mainsail with Mackpack
- 2016 New bottom paint
- 2016 new bow pulpit
- 2016 New cetol 5 coats
- 2015 New Zodiac Dinghy
- 2015 New 2 each Westinghouse portable generators
- 2018 New 5 each 31XT Lifeline AGM batteries in January for significant increase in house battery power and starting battery.
- Added in January, 2018-1 each 135 amp solar panel
This Island Packet 37 has been constantly upgraded with electronics, cruising gear, sailing equipment, fantastic canvas, glass and screen enclosures and much more. Her alwgrip hull paint, custom striker rail, 5 coats of exterior cetol just applied and superior engine maintenance make this a truly "better than new" Island Packet.
Please check out the full specifications for all the amazing details on this great cruising boat!
Call Rick Johnson at 251-377-3676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment
Please contact Richard Johnson at 251-476-1444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Engine, Electrical and Related Mechanicals
- Yanmar 3JH2E with 2065 hours injectors rebuilt and head torque 2010. New exhaust elbow 2010. Regular maintenance performed.
- Standard Fuel tank with 50 gallons plus 40 gallon Vetus Flexible tank with transfer pump added for increased range under power.
- Engine and Temperature gauges at the helm, also a bilge pump monitor light.
- Hamilton Ferris 125 amp alternator with Balmar MaxCharge MC-612 alternator regulator with temperature sensor added in 2008.
- Spares include Hamilton Ferris 125 amp alternator with external regulator, Yanmar Engine Starter with solenoid and Yanmar fuel pump.
- 3 blade prop with dripless stuffing box and line cutter.
- Charles 3.6 LVA isolation transformer added 2003.
- 5 each Lifeline 31XT deep cycle AGM batteries (4 house and one starting) in January, 2018 at a cost of $1750.
- Link 10 Battery Monitor.
- Trace Engineering Mariner M2012 2000 Watt Inverter with 100 amp battery charger including temperature monitor.
- Trace RC7 remote control for inverter/charger.
- Heart Interface Echo charger for starting battery.
- Cutler-Hammer Shore Power surge protector.
- 50 ft. Marinco 30 amp power cord with 50 amp 250/125 adapter (2012) and 50 ft extension cord.
- 1 each 135 amp solar panel January,2018
- Water includes 90 gallons plus hot water heater.
- Holding tank is 18 gallons new 2002 with macerator Y-valve installed including all new hoses.
- Fuel is standard 50 gallons with added Vetus Flexible 40 gallon extra tank with transfer pump.
- Eleven opening ports w/screens-polished stainless steel, safety glass.
- Five deck hatches, forward cabin, salon, head, aft cabin, galley-Lewmar (acrylic & aluminum).
- Three deck ventilators (Dorade type) w/screens.
- Large forepeak anchor locker w/louvered access door & overhead deck pipes, light, drain to bilge, center divider w/attachment for rodes.
- Forward cabin w/privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double vee berth w/full length teak shelves outboard, large stowage lockers under. Generous cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Two opening ports plus overhead hatch, deck vent, varnished teak & holly sole.
- Forward head w/stall shower (electric drain pump) w/teak trim, curtain on track, large vanity with polished stainless steel sink, teak shower seat, storage cabinets, opening port & an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder w/cup, toilet paper holder, integral recessed lighting.
- Main salon w/pull-out double settee berth to port, single settee berth to starboard, teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee, with additional, custom shelf added behind starboard settee. Cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4’ wide varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails.
- Navigation station w/large table w/tray storage under, nav light, generous nav/electronics cabinet w/master A-C/D-C electrical panels plus room for variety of owner installed equipment.
- Chart stowage drawer beneath settee.
- Aft cabin w/privacy door to main cabin. Large double berth w/full length teak shelf outboard, stowage lockers under, dressing seat. Generous cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over, bureau w/shelf over, two opening ports plus overhead hatch, varnished teak & holly sole.
- Courtesy/night lights with switch by companionway.
- All interior cushions of upholstery grade foam covered in Ultrasuede, 2011.
- Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access from all sides.
- Storage rack for companionway drop boards under nav table.
- Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav station, w/draining grate in front of ladder. Teak grate lifts out for dust pan, dust pan lifts for bilge sump access with light.
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim-select grain w/hand rubbed oil finish.
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors-deluxe trim; push button safety latches on locker doors.
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner w/textured finish, teak trim.
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, forward & aft cabins-varnish finish.
Additional Added Upgrades Include:
- Marine Air 16k BTU Reverse Cycle heat and air conditioning (2017).
- Custom Companionway Doors.
- Variable Speed Freshwater pump.
- All cabin lights upgraded to Sensibulb LED lighting.
- 10 Zarcor Peek-a-Boo portlight shades.
- All new salon cabin cushions in Ultrasuede 2011.
- Custom mattress and sheets for V-berth in 2011.
- 3 custom made lee cloths.
- Barometer and ships clock.
- Ships Bell.
- Island Packet upgraded carpet for cabins.
The Island Packet 37 galley is ergonomically designed to function either at the dock or under way as she is a true cruising boat. It includes:
- Large wrap-around design w/Formica@ surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges, flip up counter extension.
- Ice box-top loading, superior injected froth type urethane insulation throughout, lift-out shelf, large 12 cubic foot volume, electric drain pump, inside light w/manual switch. Installed after market is an Adler Barbour refrigeration/freezer unit and additional insulation in lid.
- Gimballed three burner Princess LPG stove w/oven - stainless steel deluxe safety type, lift off cover, stainless steel guard rail w/harness hooks. Pot and pan locker underneath.
- Double stainless steel sink with deluxe polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump, retractable spray unit. Installed after market salt water pressurized.
- Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder, towel rack & soap rack.
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers.
- Large storage areas above & below counter, storage drawer, microwave alcove. After market Samsung Microwave installed.
- Seagull Freshwater filter dispenser.
- Manual freshwater pump.
Cockpit and Helm Electronics:
- Raymarine RL70RC chart plotter and Pathfinder Radar on Questas self leveling backstay mount.
- Raymarine ST7002 Smart Pilot autopilot with Gyro Plus 2 and S2 trip computer.
- Raymarine ST600R remote autopilot controller.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind plus close hauled wind instrument.
- Raymarine Tri-data depth and speed unit.
- Raystar 125 GPS.
- AIS SR 161 receiver with separate antenna with output to VHF radio or laptop computer.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000 AIS, DSC VHF radio with remote CPM20 mike.
- Icom M-802 single sideband radio with antenna tuner, backstay antenna, Pactor III modem and 6x18 inch Dynaplate SSB ground.
- PowerMax 60 db dual band digital antenna wireless cell phone amplifier with masthead antenna.
- Shakespear masthead digital TV Antenna in addition to external TV cable hookup.
- Bullet 2hp WIFI antenna and Cradlepoint MBR1200 wireless router.
- ACR Globalfix 406Mz EPIRB (new 2006).
- Sony CD player, radio with IPOD interface.
- Sharp LCD TV.
- Four Bose Speakers (two in cockpit).
- Fully Battened Mainsail with Harken Battcars (new bearings in 2005), mainsail new 2017 with new macpack system.
- Furled 130% Genoa on Harken Roller Furler.
- Staysail on Harken Roller Furler (furler new 2005).
- UK Gennaker with sock.
- Two main halyards.
- Two Gennaker halyards.
- Garhauer Rigid Vang.
- Two Anderson #12 self tailing furling winches added.
- Lewmar #44 two speed self tailing jib sheet winches.
- Cabin top portside Lewmar #8 and Lewmar #16 self-tailing winch.
- Cabin top starboard Lewmar #30 self-tailing mainsheet winch.
- Mast halyard winches.
- Carbon Fiber whisker pole mast mounted.
- 45 lb CQR with 250 ft of 5/16" chain with ss swivel.
- 23 lb Fortress with 25' chain and 150' of 5/8" rode.
- 200' of 1" anchor rode with shackel and thimble.
- Lofrans LE695 Electric Anchor Windlass.
- Saltwater anchor washdown system.
- Canvas includes Bimini and Dodger with interconnect with full enclosure including a complete set of 30 mill Stratglass vinyl (glass replaced 2012) and complete set of texilene screens.
- Sun cover for dodger glass.
- Winch, grabrail and hatch covers.
- Kato Dinghy Davits with Zodiac Hard Bottom dingy (2010) with custom cover and Johnson 4 hp 4 stroke outboard with less than 20 hours and Garhaeur Motor Lift.
- Custom swim platform with ladder.
- Custom cockpit table with storage box.
- Custom Teak companionway doors.
- Engine compartment exhaust fan vent for heat removal.
- Todd helm seat.
- Leather Wheel Cover.
- Custom Rubrail on hull.
- Glebe Creek custom hatch screens.
- Folding teak salon cocktail table.
- Pressurized salt water to galley sink.
- Cockpit LED lighting.
- Cockpit Cushions.
- 6 Hella Fans.
- Dansforth T II - 2500 deep set anchor.
- West fuel/water separator funnel.
- Two heavy duty oak fender boards.
- 2 inflatable lifejackets with intergral harnesses and tethers and jacklines.
- January 2013 new thru hull for a/c unit and new cockpit drain hoses.
- Chainplates rebedded with Silpruf in 2010.
- Davis Echomaster Radar Reflector.
- Brinkman Q-beam spotlight.
- Magma Propane Grill with connection to propane tank.
- 2 each propane tanks.
- New mast and boom.
- New staysail furler.
- New Awlgrip hull paint.
- New rub-rail.
- Lifelines new in 2005, later aft of gates was replaced with welded tubing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Turner Marine Yacht Sales, Inc.
Mobile, AL, United States
Mobile, AL, United States
Gulfport, MS, United States
Muscle Shoals, AL, United States
Gulf Shores, AL, United States