- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 69,900 (US$ 52,593)
Nicely updated, this is a nice clean boat that would make a superb commuter or fishing boat.
Newer chart plotter with radar, 2011 Volvo diesel, new kicker with aft controls, new wiring throughout, newer upholstery, stand up head with shower, tender with new outboard, always serviced and ready to go!
This great little cruiser was enjoyed by a family of four, who just moved up to a larger boat.
To view this vessel or for additional information, please contact David Worland, CPYB at (604) 687-8943 or (604) 787-7719. Available seven days a week.
Please contact David Worland at 604-687-8943
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 6000 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: D4-225A-E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 225 HP
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Accommodations and Salon
Below is unexpectedly spacious with a large forward settee with a table that drops down to make a huge V-berth. There are shelves the length of the settees on both port and starboard, with lots of natural light and fresh air through two opening port lights and a deck hatch.
Midship has the galley to starboard and the head with shower to port.
The head has an electric toilet, holding tank, shower with dedicated sump pump, opening portlight and storage lockers.
Aft of the galley, and running under the stairs and forward section of the cockpit, is a second double berth running the full beam.
No space is wasted, with storage lockers and cupboards and access points everywhere.
- Fusion MS-IP700i stereo system with remote at helm station
- AC and DC distribution panels
- Jabsco electric toilet
- fishing rod holders in the ceiling for six rods
- hard-wired USB charging outlets
The galley is to starboard and is a surprisingly adequate space for preparing meals and snacks with decent storage and quite a good prep area.
- two burner Origo 3000 alcohol stove
- stainless steel sink
- Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator
The helm sits high for great visibility, and is positioned for quick access to the cockpit as needed.
Controls, and navigation and communication equipment is close at hand.
- additional 12V distribution panel
- windlass control
- Volvo electronic engine controls
- Fusion stereo remote
The cockpit has a medium height freeboard balancing easy boarding, safety, and is just the right height for fishing.
There is a large swim platform for stern boarding
The engine cowl is insulated for noise dampening, and has a cushion on top for seating.
The cockpit has numerous storage wells, lockers and organized areas for storing any needed cruising and fishing gear.
From the cockpit, there are steps up on both port and starboard to the side decks and foredeck, with well positioned stainless steel grab rails.
The helm controls are to starboard, and to port, there is a two-person bench seat that can swivel to face forward, inboard, or aft.
The seat on the port corner of the cockpit is for operating the kicker.
- newer Yamaha 9.9 hp 4-stroke kicker, with dedicated engine and steering controls
- seven rocket launchers
- live bait tank
- cockpit courtesy lighting
- stereo speakers
- wired for downriggers
- electric windlass with approximately 100' chain, plus 50' rope, and a stainless steel Bruce anchor
- "Rubber Duck Watersports" 2m inflatable tender with aluminum bench seat
- new Yamaha 2.5 hp 4-stroke outboard
Electronics and Navigation
Also updated, the electronics on board have been selected for user-friendly operation.
- Raymarine C80 colour chart plotter and radar
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF marine radio
- all 12V wiring updated and well organized
- 12V and 110V distribution panels
- two batteries with selector switch
- batteries are charged with the 110V battery charger while on shore power, or via the main engine alternator while underway
- plenty of interior and exterior cabin lighting
- 30 Amp shore power system with 50' cord
Engines and Mechanical
5 Main power is via the newer 225 hp diesel engine. In 2011, just before this family bought this boat, the previous owner repowered her with the latest generation electronic Volvo D-4 diesel. This is a cleaner, quieter, and more efficient engine, allowing Thulsa Doom to cruise at 30 MPH sipping only 4 gallons per hour.
- Volvo electronic shifter
- bus heater with extension hose
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor
- 500W electric windlass with up and down controls at helm and on foredeck
- three windshield wipers
- air horn
- two windshield defrosters
- trim tab controls
25 hp kicker with dedicated steering and engine controls located in the aft port corner of the cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Grand Yachts Inc.
62 Pilot House
Unknown, BC, Canada
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
On Our Sales Dock - Vancouver, BC, Canada