- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 87,500 Tax Paid (US$ 95,428)
Carroll Marine Farr 45.
Formerly known as Corel 45.
Great potential in IRC and ORC.
Builder: Carroll Marine.
Designer: Bruce Farr.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Netherlands
Beam: 4.17 m
Maximum Draft: 2.90 m
Galley: just single campinggaz burner and sink (racing style)
Deck and cockpit
- Dekbeslag: Lewmar / Harken
- Winches Lewmar 2x 48, 2x 50 2x 54
- Large steering wheel
- Bags in cockpit
- Doyle: main, J2, J3, J4 2013 used but reasonable condition
- North: main, J2, J3, Spinaker S2 2010 used but reasonable condition
- Trysail, Stormjib good condition
- Set carbon membrame sails for offshore sailing with double taffeta: main and all purpose, (2/3) jib Hagoort (one season used)
- Hall Spars Carbon mast and boom with rod rigging
- spi pole carbon
- carbon rig
- B&G Zeus Touch plotter
B&G Hydra 2000
4x B&G mast display
2x B&G H3000 cockpit display
- Raymarine VHF
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF
- Instruments on mast in bracket
- AIS class–B transponder
- Fire extinguisher
- 8x Helly Hansen Vests
- Liferaft: 10p Sea-Air ISO 9650-1 raft manufacturing date: 08/2014
The Farr 45 is in good shape and doesn't need big maintance. She still sails on regular base.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Netherlands
57 alu lifting keel