1996 Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Richmond, BC
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- Can$ 38,500 (US$ 29,406)
This 2858 Bayliner is very popular and hard to find model in clean condition. MANY UPGRADES...LOW HOURS.
This very good condition Bayliner has been upgraded including,
- A full command bridge canvas enclosure with Windows all around .
- New (2017) Lewmar Windlass, and Anchor.
- New Bravo III leg, Duo stainless steel props(2016)
- New risers, and manifolds ( 2017) new alternator
Has a FULL Maintenance log by professional mechanics.
Add your personal touches and have sharp command bridge for whole family.
Comes with affordable moorage in Richmond, BC.
Please call or email the listing broker;
John Pillsbury to arrange viewing.
Phone - 778 886-8695
Email - email@example.com
Call John 778 886-8695 for more info and viewing
Please contact John Pillsbury at 778 886-8695
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 30 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8223 lbs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: 7.4 L MerCruiser
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 7.4 L MerCruiser
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 831
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 20 mph @ 3400 RPM
Maximum Speed: 30 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (34 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (113 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Depthsounder - Garmin fishfinder
Plotter - Lowrance
Refrigerator - large
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28' Beam: 9'10" Displacement: 8223 Lbs Draft: 3'6" Bridge Clearance: 10'3"
Engine(s): Mercruiser Engine(s) HP: 330 Engine Model: 7.4 L Cruising Speed: 18-19 Knots Max Speed: 28-30 Knots
Fuel: 113 Gal Water: 34 Gal Holding: Yes
Accommodations & galley
- A modern styled boat with maxi-interior layout, with comfortable sleeping for six. A double forward v-berth, a convertible dinette and a private midship compartment w/double berth & stand-up changing area
- The galley is located to starboard with a two burner Origo alcohol/electric stove - 110 volt
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Norcold, dual voltage refigerator w freezer tray
- Remote light switches
- shelf and galley cabinet with sea rail
- Enclosed head is located to Starboard with a vanity sink, hot/cold shower, molded fiberglass pan, a manual marine head with holding tank and maserator pumpv and vanity mirror.
- Full engine analogue instrumentation incl.:tachometer, speedometer, temperature gauge, fuel gauge, oil gauge and voltmeter.
- Vaccum Gauge on Bridge
- 2-VHF Radio-Standard horizon Eclipse+
- Standard Horizon GPS w/plotter, sounder.
- Compass , flush mount, illuminated - upper station
- Compass-Skipper lower station
- CD stereo
Mechanical & electrical
- Powered by a Mercruiser 7.4L v-8 engine coupled to a bravo II sterndrive. Engine is Fwc with FWC manifolds for a complete system not a 1/2 system like most boats have.
- Cruising speeds on this vessel in the low 20s with top speeds in the high 20s low 30s.
- Horn 12 volt; lighting fixtures 12 volt; battery charger/converter: 10-amp
- Dockside inlet: 110v/30 amp w/50? cord
- Dual Battery banks with an Isolator battery switch
- One starting battery
- two house batteries
- Electric/Hydraulic trim tabs
- water heater 6 gal
- Plowanchor with chain and line.
- tie up line and fenders
- Full bridge enclosure-sunbrella w/lexan windows .
- 2 automatic/manual bilge pump
- Transom platform with bolt on ladder
- Lewmar Windlass 12 Volt-w chain/rope
- 700 Watt Invertor
- Buss Heating
- Transom Door
- S.S. Grab rail/fish and BBQ holder rail on back deck combing
- One of Bayliner most popular designs with its inovative interior and dual helm in this command bridge model
- spacious and comforable, designed around a single powerplant to efficiently and economically deliver performance
- upper & lower helm stations allow comfortable cruising in any weather
- Vessel is loaded with equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Meridian Yachts Ltd
Ladner, BC, Canada
2958 Command Bridge
Vancouver, BC, Canada