- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Richmond, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 39,500 (US$ 30,699)
The 2858 Bayliners are very popular and hard to find for a reason...owners love them. Not only does she have great styling from Bayliner, She has been upgraded by the owner including,
A bridge enclosure with Windows all around .
New Lewmar Windlass, and Anchor.
New Bravo II leg (2016)
New risers, and manifolds ( 2017) new alternator
FULL Maintenance log by professional mechanics.
Fabric on dinette seating a bit worn, but spend a few hundred...and have sharp command bridge for whole family
Comes with affordable moorage in Richmond, BC.
Please call or email the listing broker;
John Pillsbury to arrange viewing.
Phone - 778 886-8695
Email - email@example.com
Call John 778 886-8695 for more info and viewing
Please contact John Pillsbury at 778 886-8695
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 30 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8223 lbs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: 7.4 L MerCruiser
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 7.4 L MerCruiser
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 831
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 20 mph @ 3000 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (34 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (113 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Heating - Webasto Diesel
Refrigerator - large
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28' Beam: 9'10" Displacement: 8223 Lbs Draft: 3'6" Bridge Clearance: 10'3"
Engine(s): Mercruiser Engine(s) HP: 330 Engine Model: 7.4 L Cruising Speed: 18-19 Knots Max Speed: 28-30 Knots
Fuel: 113 Gal Water: 34 Gal Holding: Yes
Accommodations & galley
- A modern styled boat with maxi-interior layout, with comfortable sleeping for six. A double forward v-berth, a convertible dinette and a private midship compartment w/double berth & stand-up changing area
- The galley is located to starboard with a two burner Origo alcohol/electric stove - 110 volt
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- Norcold, dual voltage refigerator w freezer tray
- Remote light switches
- shelf and galley cabinet with sea rail
- Enclosed head is located to Starboard with a vanity sink, hot/cold shower, molded fiberglass pan, a manual marine head with holding tank and maserator pumpv and vanity mirror.
- Full engine analogue instrumentation incl.:tachometer, speedometer, temperature gauge, fuel gauge, oil gauge and voltmeter.
- Vaccum Gauge on Bridge
- 2-VHF Radio-Standard horizon Eclipse+
- Standard Horizon GPS w/plotter, sounder.
- Compass , flush mount, illuminated - upper station
- Compass-Skipper lower station
- CD stereo
Mechanical & electrical
- Powered by a Mercruiser 7.4L v-8 engine coupled to a bravo II sterndrive. Engine is Fwc with FWC manifolds for a complete system not a 1/2 system like most boats have.
- Cruising speeds on this vessel in the low 20s with top speeds in the high 20s low 30s.
- Horn 12 volt; lighting fixtures 12 volt; battery charger/converter: 10-amp
- Dockside inlet: 110v/30 amp w/50? cord
- Dual Battery banks with an Isolator battery switch
- One starting battery
- two house batteries
- Electric/Hydraulic trim tabs
- water heater 6 gal
- Plowanchor with chain and line.
- tie up line and fenders
- Full bridge enclosure-sunbrella w/lexan windows .
- 2 automatic/manual bilge pump
- Transom platform with bolt on ladder
- Lewmar Windlass 12 Volt-w chain/rope
- 700 Watt Invertor
- Buss Heating
- Transom Door
- S.S. Grab rail/fish and BBQ holder rail on back deck combing
- One of Bayliner most popular designs with its inovative interior and dual helm in this command bridge model
- spacious and comforable, designed around a single powerplant to efficiently and economically deliver performance
- upper & lower helm stations allow comfortable cruising in any weather
- Vessel is loaded with equipment
- Very good condition
Manufacturer Provided Description
Spacious and comfortable, the Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge is designed around a single powerplant to efficiently and economically deliver performance. Upper and lower helm stations allow comfortable cruising in any weather. Accommodations include a large forward berth and private midship compartment with double berth. The 2858 features an all-electric galley, enclosed head with shower, vanity mirror, and marine toilet for optimum livability.
Every Bayliner is designed and built to meet or exceed all applicable standards of the US. Coast Guard, and every one carries the certification seal of the National Marine Manufacturers Association. Everything from gelcoats to carpeting is subjected to extreme climate exposure and stress testing far beyond the limits of normal use. The biggest test comes when the hull meets the water the prototypes are put through grueling performance, handling, and endurance trials. Hull strength, ride characteristics, fuel efficiency, engine performance, and more are all scientifically evaluated. Bayliner seals the transom opening during the lay-up process. Most builders simply cut an opening through the transom of a completed hull, exposing stiffening end grain and inviting decay. No exposed wood means longer hull life.
Bayliner 2858 Ciera Command Bridge Specifications - Standard Equipment - Fully instrumented upper and lower helm stations - Full galley - Two private staterooms - 7.4 liter MPI MerCruiser Bravo III stern drive - Dockside power inlet with 50 foot cord - VHF radio, digital depth sounder and Ritchie compass - Marine-grade expanded back vinyls dye-penetrated and UV-protected - Vinylester Skin Coat to fight gelcoat blistering and add strength to laminate - Cook Composites' Formula 954 Buff-Back Gelcoat - Rolled-Extrusion Aluminum Windshield Frames - Interior fabrics premium grade and ScotchGuard-treated for easy cleanup. - Carpets are solution-dyed and 100-percent polypropylene - Cabinets reinforced with aluminum angle bracing - Bayliner's exclusive Three-Step Finish gives wood trim rich, polished look. - Clearview tempered-glass windshield - Stainless steel railings are secure and corrosion resistant - Cleats and hardware by Perko lifetime-guaranteed and through-bolted to stout backing blocks. - Aggressive nonskid pattern provides sure footing on deck surfaces. - Custom-engineered electrical systems for trouble-free operation. - Sealed transom - Transferable 5-Year Structural Hull Limited Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Meridian Yachts Ltd
2958 Command Bridge
Vancouver, BC, Canada