THE PRICE OF THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL MAINTAINED BOAT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $62,900. AT THIS PRICE IT IS A MUST SEE. If you are looking for an extremely well kept express cruiser this 350 Trojan named “Yolo” is a must see. With a molded in swim platform, transom door and a cockpit featuring large wrap around seating, wet bar, small fridge and ice maker this boat is ideal for entertaining family and friends or for just plain relaxation. Another nice feature with “Yolo” is the large gunnel walk way with rails for safe access to the bow sun pad. Powered by twin 502 Crusaders generating 760 HP “Yolo” will get up and go. If you want to get away, untie the lines and head for that remote anchorage. Once there, drop the windless anchor, flip on the 6.5 KW Kohler Generator, turn on the marine air and relax. This well kept quality made Trojan deserves a close look so call for a showing today.
Contact Capt. Dayton Smith, Jr. listing broker for Boating-A-Dream, Inc. at (815)222-2097 for more information & showing.
Please contact Capt. Dayton Smith, Jr. at (815)222-2097
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Total Power: 760 Cruising Speed: 25 K Max Speed: 35 K
This may be an express cruiser, but Trojan designed the cabin layout to give an appearance of a larger boat. The forward birth is actually a stateroom with a queen size pedestal bed, lots of storage and solid sliding privacy door. There is a full service galley and head and large wrap around salon seating which converts to a double bed. A unique feature of this boat is the glass enclosed breaker panel which is mounted on the starboard bulk head and provides a very nautical feel to the boat interior. In addition, the aft cuddy serves as a second salon with lots of head room and a privacy kurten.
• Refrigerator • Tappen Microwave • Two Burner Electric Stove • Water Heater • Large SS Sink • Dinette
• Interface Forward Sonar Depth Sounder • Horizon VHF Radio • Ritchie Compass • AM / FM Stereo Radio with Six Pack Disk Exchanger • Orion Color TV with VHS
• 110 / 12 Volt AC / DC System • Kohler 6.5 KW Generator • Maxwell Windless • Reverse Cycle Air / Heat System • Trim Tabs • Sea Water Wash Down • Cockpit Lighting • (3) Deep Cycle Batteries • Battery Charger • Guest Search Light • Vacu Flush Head • Central Vac System
• Danforth Style Anchor • Non Skid Decking • Swim Platform with Ladder • Anchor Davit • Bow Hatch • Transom Door • Cockpit Carpeting • Camper Canvas
• Cockpit Ice Maker • Cockpit Fridge • Cockpit Wet Bar • New Full Winter Cover - 2008
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-418-4279Tel: 815-222-2097