- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Annapolis , MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,900
REDUCED FOR SPRING!! BRING ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!!
"Indigo" is a special breed of Sabre 38 MkII. She has been cruised by her owners from the Bay to Maine many times and has the equipment to make the journey again with you very safe and comfortable.
Solar Panel**Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning** Dinghy Davits and Much, Much More
Great Sabre 38 MK II Call Dan for more information. 410-570-8533
Please contact Dan Nardo at (410)267-8181 ext 203
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 8 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 31 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 17300 lbs
Ballast: 7000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (106 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (45 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (38 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Sabre 38 Mark II is known for it's superb performance and quality construction. Built in the State of Maine by craftsmen who care about their product, the Sabre 38 makes a terrific cruising boat and has been successfully raced as well. Several Sabre 38's have crossed oceans, and, competed in races like the Transpac from California to Hawaii, with some written accounts of the passages available on the internet.
INDIGO has the keel/centerboard option and draws only 4' 3" with the board up. This allows for shoal water cruising and anchoring in those more secure "close in" anchorages. She is also rigged for performance with her stainless rod rigging, hydraulic backstay, poles, and winch package.
The interior of INDIGO is completely finished in teak, with teak soles, and ash ceilings (sides). The general layout is master stateroom forward, salon and dining area amidships (dining settee converts to an additional double berth), and double berth guest stateroom aft. There is one head with a large curtain enclosed shower area. For natural ventilation, there are 7 overhead hatches, 11 opening ports, and 4 dorade vents. For added comfort at the dock, INDIGO has reverse cycle air conditioning and heat when shore power is available.
INDIGO was a fresh water boat for the first 10 years on a land locked lake in Texas. .The current owners have upgraded her cruising capacity and enjoyed coastal cruising from the Chesapeake Bay to Maine.
- Large double berth partially beneath cockpit.
- Hanging locker.
- 4 - storage cabinets.
- Seat forward to port.
- Overhead hatch.
- 3 opening ports
- Raritan marine toilet (overboard or to holding tank).
- Sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Shower with curtain enclosure.
- 1 opening port.
- Overhead hatch
- Located aft to port in salon.
- Regal 2 natural gas 4 burner stove with oven.
- Natural gas safety switch.
- Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigerator/freezer.
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressure hot/cold water.
- Manual fresh water foot pump.
- Manual foot pump for refrigerator freezer compartment for washing and cleaning when defrosted.
- Various storage cabinets and drawers.
- Large overhead Light with red night light
- Settee forward to port (converts to double berth).
- Dining table forward to port (stores upright against forward bulkhead.
- Settee forward to starboard.
- Built in cabinets and shelves.
- 2 opening ports and 2 fixed windows to starboard.
- 2 opening ports and 2 fixed windows to port.
- 3 overhead hatches.
- 4 dorade vents.
- 3 fans (12 volt)
- TV/DVD player (New 2012)
- 45 lb Mason Anchor with 125 of chain and 200' of rode
- 35 lb CQR anchor with 45' chain and 150' nylon rode.
- Fortress FX 23 anchor with 150' nylon rode.
- Dual anchor rollers at bow.
- Anchor locker concealed under foredeck.
- Heavy duty dodger with stainless steel grab rails on sides and aft edge.
- Bimini top with vinyl windows, and overhead fly to connect to dodger for weather protection.
- Dodger with Eisenglass panel and vinyl covers (New 2008)
- Full canvas cockpit enclosure with zip out windows (New 2011)
- 4 - chrome dorage vents.
- 6 - opening deck hatches with screens
- 11 - opening ports.
- Cockpit hot/cold shower.
- Swim ladder mounted on transom.
- Lifesling Man Over Board module.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Electric Anchor windlass (New in 2014)
Sails and Rigging
- Hall keel stepped mast with double airfoil spreaders.
- Navtec stainless steel rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Harken BattCar system for main sail.
- Harken genoa roller furling gear.
- New fully battened 8.6 oz.Dacron Main Sail with lazy jacks (Mack Sails Aug 2005).
- New Genoa 6.77 oz. Dacron with UV protection on luff (Mack Sails Aug 2005).
- Main Sail cover with lazy Jacks (New in 2014)
- Gennaker in sleeve - red/white/blue -very good condition.
- Jiffy reefing system installed all lines led to cockpit (New 2008)
- Forespar whisker pole mounted on mast
- Hall Quik Vang boom vang.
- Boom brake/ jibe controller (New 2008)
- 2 - Lewmar 54 ST primary winches.
- 2 - Lewmar 43 secondary winches.
- 2 - Lewmar 30 halyard/utility winches on cabin top in cockpit.
- 2 - Lewmar 30 winches at mast base.
- Forestay padeye on foredeck (no forestay).
- Westerbeke 38 HP (optional higher HP) diesel engine with only 1670 hours (5/16).
- Original 55 amp alternator with additional 155 amp alternator (New 2011)
- Max prop Feathering 3 blade propeller.
- Spare 2 blade folding prop
- Electric automatic bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- 4 - 12 volt cabin fans.
- Boat Safe engine heater (for cold weather engine protection).
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning system with digital control including humidity control.
- AC system is 120 volt - 60 Hz shore power system.
- Circuit breaker panel for 120 volt AC system.
- Shore power inlet and shore power cable for 120 volt x 30 amp power supply.
- 120 volt water heater. (12 gallons, New 2016)
- Magnum 2000 watt inverter/charger and remote
- Kyocera solar panel with Morningstar controller (New 2010)
- Magnum battery monitor (New 2010)
- Echo charger (New 2010)
- Shore cable TV and telephone inlet and cable.
- Circuit breaker panel for 12 volt DC system.
- (4) 6 volt Trojan house batteries and 1 12 volt engine start barrery
- Full boat canvas and frame (New in 2008)
- KATO dinghy davitts (New 2008)
- Racor 7550 dual fuel filters (New 2013)
- Shaft Shark line cutter (New in 2013)
- Raymarine SR-6 weather module (New in 2011)
- All running lights upgraded to LED
- .Digtal Antenna / cell phone booster (New in 2011)
- Dinghy and Outboard do not convey.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Annapolis Yacht Sales
Mayo, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis (Jabins), MD, United States
34 MK II
Gloucester Point, VA, United States
30 MK III
Deltaville, VA, United States