- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,900
Oversized Electric Primary Winches
Phasor K2-4.5kw Generator - 50 hrs. (New 9/2014)
Carbon Fiber Mast With Rod Rigging, Double Spreaders And Painted White (2012)
(2) AGM Batteries w/Charging System & 2000 Inverter (NEW 8/2014)
Wing Keel w/Shoal Draft, Bottom Re-Done (8/2014)
Helmsman & Cockpit Bimini (NEW 8/2014)
Harken Roller Furling System
Fully Battened Mainsail w/Jiffy Reefing System (8/2014)
Nice Electronics including GPS, Radar, Plotter, Autopilot, VHF Radio, ICOM IC-M602 Radio
Spacious Head w/ Separate Shower
And MUCH, MUCH More!
The Sabre 362 was commissioned in 1998 as a Moderate Displacement Yacht. A well-balanced sailplan allows her to be easily handled by a couple. Gizmo is set-up for short handed sailing and this model won the prestigious "Cruising World Boat Of The Year" competition in their first year of production.
By John Kretschmer:
"Capable and elegant, this Maine-built cruiser is at home on the bay or on the ocean.
The Sabre 362 was designed by Jim Taylor to be a capable club racer and a spirited but comfortable coastal and offshore cruiser. Not surprisingly, the 362 succeeds admirably on both levels. In many respects, creating a genuine racer-cruiser, or in today's vernacular, a ‘performance cruiser,’ is more challenging than producing a boat dedicated to a specific task.
We may not like to admit it, but a combination of casual racing and short-term cruising is the way most of us actually use our boats. We want to win the Wednesday night beer bashes and be competitive in an occasional offshore race, and we want to enjoy a couple of weeks, or even a month spent cruising every summer. We also want a boat that can stand up to the rigors of a passage, just in case this is the year we finally get away to Bermuda or the islands. Although the 362 has been in production for nearly 10 years, with more than 120 boats launched, the design premise remains fresh, and Sabre's execution continues to be superb.”
See the full specs for more details and call the listing broker today!
Sales Professional Since 1975. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Contact Listing Agent:
Josh Johnson CPYB
- Direct (281) 734-7703
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Finding the right boat for you, Power or Sail Worldwide Since 1975 with Professionalism and Integrity. Island Packet Specialist Since 1984.
More Contact Info for Josh→
- LYS Website: Little Yacht Sales
- Josh’s Website: Sailboatcorner.com
How to Find US!→
- Pier 6&7 Waterford Harbor
800 Mariners Dr. Kemah TX
- Mail Only:
P.O. Box 259 Kemah, TX 77565
Please contact Josh Johnson at 281 734 7703
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team & Jim Taylor Yacht Design
LOA: 36 ft 2 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 8 in
Displacement: 14060 lbs
Ballast: 5780 lbs
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 340
Propeller: Folding propeller
Fresh Water Tanks: (87 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
The spacious owner's stateroom is located forward and features a large V-berth along with a seat and private sink to port and a large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard. An overhead hatch and two opening ports provide natural light and air to this comfortable space while reading lights illuminate the area after dark. An AC air handler ensures the space is cool during the hottest Gulf Coast evening in the summer months.
Next aft is the main salon. Like all of the interior spaces aboard Gismo, there is a very high level of fit and finish with woodworking details such as dove-tailed drawers, louvered cabinet drawers and beautifully sculpted laminate trim work. To starboard, there is an L-shaped settee with a fold-up dining table mounted on the starboard forward bulkhead. When the dining table is lowered into position and opened completely, the table reaches across to the port settee creating a large dining area for crew and guests. At the end of the 6'4" port settee, there is an aft facing navigation station. Ample space is provided for today’s sophisticated electronics. Overall, the salon is a comfortable space to relax and socialize in whether at dock or at sea.
Aft of the main salon (to starboard opposite the navigation station), is the well-designed galley area. A double basin, stainless steel sink is located on centerline (to be usable when heeled over sailing to weather) and a well-insulated and refrigerated ice box is found outboard of the sinks. Further outboard, one will find ample storage space for galley items behind louvered locker doors. Next aft in the galley is a Xintex LPG SAFGAS galley system with Regal stove/oven with a stainless steel bar for safety when cooking underway. Furthest aft in the galley is a door leading to the aft sleeping cabin.
The private aft sleeping cabin sleeps two in a generous double berth and has plenty of storage space for the additional crew's gear.
To starboard and aft of the companionway, there is the head area complete with a separate shower stall. The shower is a one piece fiberglass unit with a bi-fold door. Hot and cold pressure water is supplied to both the sink and shower.
- Custom Interior w/ Varnished Cherry Wood & Teak And Holly Cabin Sole
- Forward Cabin Has Private Sink, AC Air Handler, Large Double Berth And Storage
- Salon has L-shaped settee with fold up, bulkhead mounted table and 6’4” long port settee
- Aft Facing Chart Table at end of port settee
- Galley has Sea Frost Freezer System, AC/DC & engine driven & SAFGAS galley system w/Regal stove/oven
- Private Aft Cabin with plenty of storage for extra gear
- Spacious Rear Head With Separate Enclosed Shower Stall
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine ST50 Sailing Instruments Analog Wind, Depth Speed , RL 70 Color Multifunction Display with GPS, Radar, Chart Plotter at the pedestal. Mast mounted Maxi Display Shows Multiple Data, Knot, Depth, Close Hauled etc .
- Raymarine ST6001+ w/Linear Drive Auto Pilot With Controls At Helm.
- Mast Mounted TV Antenna, N4 Video Processor, Radar Antenna
- Back Stay Antenna System set-up For Single Side Band ( No Radio)
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF Radio With GPS Data Input, St 50 Graphic Display, Xantrex Status Indicator
- (New 8/2014)AM/FM/CD Radio w/ Cabin And Cockpit Speakers, CD Player
- TV Located at Nav Station with Programmable Antenna
- (2) AGM Batteries w/ Charging System & 2000 Inverter, Xantrex Link 2000 were all New 8/2014
Cockpit, Deck and Hull
- Electric Anchor Winch, Anchor, Chain & Line All New 8/2014
- Two 2 Speed Oversized Electrical Primary Winches
- 2 Speed Secondary Winches
- New Helmsman & Cockpit Bimini w/ Matching Mainsail & Pedestal Covers (All New 8/2014)
- (4) New Lewmar Hatches (8/2014)
- (4) New Sabre Side Windows (8/2014)
- Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
- Double SS Life Lines And P&S Gates And A Transom Mounted Gate And Ladder
- Anti-Slip Surface
- Wooden Toe Rails-(keeps water from staining the topsides of the hull and provides a secure footing)
- Comfort Grip Wheel
- Flag Blue Hull With Gold Cove Stripe Teak Toe Rail & With Tan And White Deck
- Contoured Helm Seat
- Shoal Draft With Wing Keel, Bottom Redone (8/2014)
Mechanical and Plumbing
Sails, Spars and Rigging
Additional Features and Upgrades
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Seabrook, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States