Superior Lady offers it all - a flybridge, sundeck and cockpit design with three staterooms, galley up and very accessible engine room. Then add a bow and stern thruster! Sellers now own a house on the water in Florida, so they are downsizing. Superior Lady is Great Loop capable. Price reduced! Seller encourage all serious offers. They are ready to move on.
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
54' Ocean Alexander Overview
Superior Lady offers it all - a flybridge, sundeck and cockpit design with three staterooms, galley up and very accessible engine room. Add to all that bow and stern thrusters! Sellers now own a house on the water in Florida, so they are downsizing. Superior Lady is Great Loop capable. Price reduced! Seller encourages all serious offers. They are ready to move on.
54' Ocean Alexander Vessel Walkthrough
Boarding the the yacht on the swimplatform, walk through the transom gate into the cockpit and then step up the molded-in steps to the sundeck. Once in the sundeck, you can walk through either side deck wing door to the foredeck, step up the molded-in steps to the flybridge or through the salon door down into the salon. The master stateroom entrance is aft and then there is a lounge chair starboard aft, entertainment center to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, L-shaped seating and table to port and galley port forward. The guest foyer is forward with access to the forward guest stateroom and head and the port guest stateroom. The engine room is accessed through a door in the port guest stateroom shower.
54' Ocean Alexander Accommodations
Superior Lady offers three staterooms and 2 1/2 heads. The full beam master stateroom is aft with an ensuite head and there is a forward guest stateroom with an ensuite head. There is also a port stateroom with a sink and shower. The toilet in the port stateroom was removed, but the plumbing is still available under the sole.
54' Ocean Alexander Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with a teak hi/lo table to port, lounge chair starboard aft, entertainment cabinet starboard, lower helm starboard forward and galley port forward. There are two bar stools at the galley counter, teak parquet sole, opening side and aft windows and wood blinds.
54' Ocean Alexander Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon and offers a side deck access door and teak parquet sole.
- Franke sink - Euro Kera 3-burner electric cooktop - GE convection/microwave oven - Norcold refrigerator/freezer - U-Line icemaker - Storage cabinets and drawers
54' Ocean Alexander Dining
Dining is available at the galley countertop, salon teak hi/lo table and the sundeck table.
54' Ocean Alexander Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm and built-in benchseat and a side deck access door.
54' Ocean Alexander Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, sliding aft transom window, 6 portlights, reading lights, nightstands, vanity to port, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging lockers, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
54' Ocean Alexander Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a queen size island berth, hanging locker, storage drawers, 2 portlights and an overhead deck hatch, teak parquet sole and an ensuite head.
54' Ocean Alexander Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers offset single berths, reading lights, 2 portlights, storage cabinets and drawers, teak parquet sole and an ensuite shower and sink. The toilet in the head has been removed, but the plumbing below the sole is still available. There is a door in the guest foyer to the forward guest stateroom head.
54' Ocean Alexander Laundry
GE Spacemaker stack washer and dryer
54' Ocean Alexander Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini top, folding Radar arch, full Eisenglass enclosure, 2 helm seats, a full helm forward, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill and non-skid deck.
54' Ocean Alexander Sundeck
The huge sundeck offers a hardtop with full Eisenglass enclosure, molded-in steps to the flybridge and cockpit, side deck wing doors, screens, non-skid deck, wicker furniture and a wetbar forward with a stainless steel sink and Norcold refrigerator/freezer.
54' Ocean Alexander Cockpit
The cockpit offers a transom gate to the swimplatform, line storage, fresh water washdown, fresh water shower, teak deck, 2 rod holders, lazarette access and an aft control station.
54' Ocean Alexander Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sanyo flat screen TV in the salon - DirecTV satellite TV receiver in the salon - KVH satellite TV system - Sony DEH-P2900MP DVD player in the salon - Pioneer Premier DEH-P660 stereo on flybridge - Pioneer exterior speakers on flybridge - Sirius/XM satellite radio on the flybridge
54' Ocean Alexander Electronics
- Garmin GPSMap 4208 MFD at lower helm - Garmin GPSMap 5212 MFD on flybridge - Robertson AP300X autopilot at lower helm and on flybridge - B&G Network Quad at lower helm and on flybridge (Speed, depth, temp, log) - Uniden ES UM525 VHF at lower helm - West Marine VHF680 VHF on flybridge - Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at lower helm and on flybridge - Mingood intercom system
54' Ocean Alexander Electrical System
- Onan 15 kW generator with 2486 hours - ProMariner 80 amp battery charger - Xantrex Freedom Marine 30 3000 watt inverter/charger - Xantrex Link 1000 battery/inverter status monitor - 8 X U.S. Battery 220 aph inverter/house batteries (2010) - 4 X 8D main engine start batteries - 1 generator start battery (2012) - 50 amp shore cord
54' Ocean Alexander Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 430hp main engines - Twin-Disc MG507 gearboxes - Racor 1000FG fuel filters with pressure gauges for the main engines - Racor 500FG fuel filter for the genset - Perko sea strainers - Sidepower bow and stern thrusters - Hynautic hydraulic steering system - Naiad #201 stabilizer system (Rebuilt in 2010) - Bennett trim tabs - Spurs shaft line cutters - Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX controls (4 X 16,000BTU units with one new unit) - Par-Max Ultra 80psi fresh water pump - Groco fresh water pressure storage tank - Groco oil change system - Raritan heads - Tankwatch III tank level monitor systems
54' Ocean Alexander Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass with foot pedal controls - Delta 88lb anchor - Fortress FX-55 anchor - Foredeck sunpad - Teak decks in the cockpit and non-skid decks on each side and forward - Stainless steel deck hardware - Windscreen cover - New windshield wipers - Swimplatform and swim ladder
54' Ocean Alexander Safety & Fire Equipment
- Fireboy-Xintex FE241 engine room fire suppression system - Rule bilge pumps - Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors - Dual Guest search lights
54' Ocean Alexander Tender
- Nautilus 12' RIB - Yamaha 40hp 4-stroke outboard - Nick Jackson 1,000lb davit
54' Ocean Alexander Exclusions
-Sellers' personal belongings
54' Ocean Alexander Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: (954) 684-0218