- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 104,900
YOU KNOW YOU ARE READY TO GO CRUISING!
"FINALLY FREE" IS READY TOO AND SHE WILL TAKE YOU THERE IN COMFORT & STYLE!
AT HER NEW LOW PRICE, SHE WILL NOT LAST!
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR INTRODUCTION!
The Passage 42 has long been the "Flagship" of the Hunter cruising line. Whether traveling from yacht club to yacht club or sitting in a hidden anchorage in the Islands, "Finally Free" has the amenities needed to cruise safely and comfortably for months on end.
If you are looking for a very clean, well equipped, spacious center cockpit yacht with a modern design, a classic interior and would rather spend your cruising funds exploring than on a boat payment, "Finally Free" should be a "must see" on your short list.
- New Bottom Paint in February 2016
- Full Enclosure with clear Strataglass
- Huge Refrigeration and Freezer compartments
- Center Line Queen Berth with New Custom Mattress
- Low Hour 62 HP Yanmar Engine (1097)
- New Standing Rig with Sta-Lock Terminals (2014)
- New Stainless Lifelines (2015)
Call Preston Wright at 941-400-0050 email: email@example.com Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments. This will ensure a broker awaits and you will have the opportunity to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in FL contact office for full details.
Please contact Preston Wright at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hunter Marine USA
Designer: Hunter Design Team
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 7900 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 6 in
Total Power: 62 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1995
Engine Model: 4JH2-TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1097
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 62 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (70 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Hunter Passage 420 has one of the best layouts of any center cockpit cruising boat you will find. She is open and wide creating the feeling of a large space in the salon and through out the boat.
"Finally Free" has an oiled teak interior that is in excellent condition. Her like new upholstery is a nice tan Ultra Suede. The cabin sole is in excellent shape as well. No projects here!!
Salon: Loveseat settee to starboard, twin cabinets over and bookcase beneath; dining table to port with L-Shaped seating. The table converts to double berth. Entertainment center is on the forward bulkhead with locker beneath, hullside storage compartments & shelf storage.
Guest Stateroom: Beginning forward is an exceptionally large V-Berth with comfortable mattress & cover, make-up vanity with seat, hanging locker, dressing seat, bureau locker, two under berth drawers, bulkhead bookshelves, overhead hatch with shade, and private entrance to the guest head.
Guest Head: Entries from both the guest stateroom and salon, electric head with macerator, Corian topped vanity, extra long medicine cabinet, under sink storage, separate shower area with seat.
Galley is a step down to Starboard (more information below)
Walk Thru: Aft to port is the walk thru to master stateroom. Here you will find excellent engine access, dedicated nav station with seat to port with AC/DC panel and electronic displays, flip-top chart table with side cabinet, twin hanging locker adjacent.
Master Stateroom: Nice private stateroom with centerline walk-around queen berth with newer custom Innerspring mattress, couch seating to port, mirrored vanity with seat, storage compartments and book shelf, four door bureau/hanging locker with generous fiddled shelf storage, overhead hatch & five NEW 2015 opening ports.
Master Head: Ensuite master bath with Corian topped vanity, electric head with macerator, "Euro Tub" with seat and shower, mirrored medicine cabinets, ample storage and two opening ports.
General: A total of 15 opening ports, five fixed port lights and five opening hatches. Interior wood is teak solids and veneers with a teak & holly sole. 24,000 BTU's of air conditioning and heat makes for comfortable living everywhere.
The galley in the Hunter 420 is a step down to starboard when you come off the companionway ladder. You will find it to be the best laid out, largest sailboat galley design out there on any boat regardless of size. There is tons of counter space, lots of storage and it's open to the rest of the salon so the cook can be part of the action at all times.
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigerator with dedicated compressor
- Adler Barbour 12V Freezer with dedicated compressor
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven - NEW 2014
- Propane Detector - NEW 2015
- Microwave Oven - NEW 2014
- Pressure water with water heater - NEW 2014
- Double S/S sink
- Corian counter tops
- Dry storage locker
- Built-in dishware storage
- (3) Cabinets, (3) Drawers
- Ample shelf & cupboard storage
- Magnetic Knife rack
- RAYMARINE C-90 COLOR CHART PLOTTER AT HELM
- AUTOHELM 7000 UNDER DECK HYDRAULIC AUTOPILOT
- AUTOHELM KNOT METER/LOG AT HELM AND NAV STATION
- NEW RAYMARINE ST-60 DIGITAL WIND SPEED INDICATOR
- AUTOHELM DEPTH AT HELM AND NAV STATION
- STANDARD HORIZON VHF WITH AIS RECIEVER
- WEST MARINE VHF 580 IN COCKPIT
- Low hour 62 HP Yanmar 4JH2-TE Diesel Engine (1097 Hours)
- 3 Blade Bronze Propeller
- Through Hulls replaced for Engine, Generator and Scuppers
- Hoses all new for Engine, Generator & Scuppers
- 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C in Main Salon - Can be run off generator to keep very cold or nice & warm
- 11,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C in Master Stateroom
- 8KW Kohler Gen Set with 761 hours
- Holding tank - NEW in 2014
- New Toilet and Holding Tank hoses 2014
- 8 KW low hour Kohler Generator (761 Hours)
- Freedom 2500 Watt Inverter/130 Amp Charger
- Dedicated Battery Closet in Master Stateroom
- 4 House Batteries 480 Amp Hours (2013)
- Dedicated 12V Engine Starting Battery
- Marinco Dual 30 Amp Shore Power Circuits
- (2) Marinco 50' Shore Power Cords
- (1) Marinco 50 to 30 Amp Splitter
- Galvanic Isolator (2014)
- Nice Fully Enclosed Bimini and Dodger with Clear Strata Glass.
- Screens and Shades for enclosure
- Maxwell Electric Windlass under deck
- 45lb CQR Anchor
- Teak Bow Seat to watch for Dolphins from!
- 55lb Danforth Storm Anchor
- New Double SS life lines (2015)
- Magma Gas Grill Mounted on Aft Rail
- Custom Stainess Dinghy Davits
- NavPod Mounted Electronics at Helm
- New Forward Lewmar Hatch
- Helm Cover
- Fwd Skylight Covers
- Destroyer wheel is swedish furling knot covered by hand using vectran for grip in all weather conditions
- Stepped transom with 3 HUGE storage compartments
- Hot and Cold Shower on Transom
- Boarding Ladder
- Life Sling
- Dock Lines
- Boat Hook
Sails and Rigging
- In Mast Doyle Offshore Mainsail Furling System
- 130% Furling Genoa
- 1X19 Stainless Stay Lock Standing Rigging Replaced in 2014
- Norseman Terminals!
- Most running rigging replaced 2014
- The 420 Passage is NOT a Fractional Rig. She has a backstay!
- (1) Lewmar #44 2 speed Self Tailing Winch for Main outhaul and inhaul & Halyards
- (1) Lewmar #30 2 speed Self Tailing Winch for Main Sheet
- (2) Lewmar #50 2 Speed Self Tailng Primary Sheet Winches
- Rigid Vang
- Easy to use Main Sheet Traveler on Stainless Arch over cockpit
- Deck Stepped Aluminum Mast
- All running rigging led to cockpit
- Easy to single hand!
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Longboat Key, FL, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Ruskin, FL, United States