- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 32,500 Tax Paid (US$ 42,250)
Well maintained superb Twin Keel cruiser easily handled with more than ample comfortable living space for those longer trips. Good family yacht.One owner from new.
Sporting the highly acclaimed David Thomas Twin Keels the Hunter Channel 32 has always been regarded as being one of the classic cruisers.
Equally at home coastal cruising or crossing oceans.
Please contact MS&P Hamble at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Keel: Twin Keel
LOA: 9.80 m
Beam: 3.12 m
LWL: 8.30 m
Minimum Draft: 1.30 m
Maximum Draft: 1.30 m
Displacement: 4568 kgs
Ballast: 1910 kgs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1996
Engine Model: 2GM 20 F #21789
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (22)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (10)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (10)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
DISPLACEMENT 4568 Kg
A sensible, seaworthy, typically British layout with a total of 7 adult berths, Huge nav station, Seaworthy galley, seperate heads and Double aft cabin with V berth forepeak.
Forward cabin has double 'V' berth with stowage under..
Saloon has two settee berths plus hinge up pilot berth - all full length with lee cloths. Two under-berth lockers, water tanks under settees, cave lockers behind backrests, plus shelves either side. Central hinge-up table with bottle store, rectangular hatch above.
Chart table / navigation area to port.
Aft of the navigation area are the heads, with Jabsco sea toilet, hot/cold shower.
‘L’ shaped galley to starboard with twin sinks, gimballed Plastimo Neptune 2000 gas cooker with grill and oven. Hot & cold pressurised water system.
Isotherm refrigerated ice box.(2006)
Aft of the galley is the stern cabin with full length double berth and stowage under. Deep fiddled shelf along starboard side with hanging locker, Two opening portholes.
Yanmar 2GM 20F 20hp Shaft driven Diesel Engine with cruising speed of 6 knots. 1 x Fuel tank. Two cylinders, Single Lever Control,
Last serviced October 2016.
Spares: Drive belt, Cutlass bearing, Water pump Impellor and various Engine pack supplied tools.
1 x 120 ah domestic battery. 2016
1 x 70 ah engine battery. 2012
240 v Shore power with cable.
240 v C-Tek M2000 Battety Charger. 2016
New RCD unit 2016
USB Charging point.
1 x Anchor
Portable Boarding Ladder
2 x Hatches
4 x Opening Ports
Stack Pack Sail Cover
- Icom M503 DS 100 VHF Radio at chart table ( 2004 ) with cockpit speaker.
- Furuno GPS, GP31 at chart table ( 2000)
- B&G Echosounder over hatch, viewable from helm ( 1996)
- B&G Log over hatch, viewable from helm ( 1996 )
- B&G Wind speed & Direction over hatch, viewable from helm. ( 1996)
- Plastimo steering compass
- Raytheon SL70 Radar at chart table ( 1996)
- Autohelm 2000 in cockpit (1998)
- Remote hand held micro phone. Icom HM 134 on side deck ( 2004)
- Clipper Navtex at chart table. (2000)
RIG and SAILS
- Fractional Sloop Rig
- Z Spars Aluminium Mast & Boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging last replaced in 2015
- Rotostay Roller furling system
- Stackpack mainsail cover with lazy jacks.
- Single line mainsail reefing led back to cockpit
- Fully battened, Loose footed Mainsail by Kemp. (2008)
- 135% Genoa by Kemp. (2002)
- Original Sobstad Main (1996)
- Original Sobstad self tacking Jib (1996)
- Sobstad asymetric (1998) with snuffer.
4 Man plastimo 'cruiser regular' life raft. Requires servicing.
Manual Bilge pump
Assorted Life jackets
Jack stay lines
This is a sturdy, reliable and easy to sail boat which has served us well.
We have enjoyed family cruising around the Channel Islands & North France and the skipper has under taken numerous cross channel trips single handed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Hamble Point Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom