- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 850,000
Infinity is the very popular Fairline 65 featuring the desirable four sleeping cabin layout, the economical MAN 820 HP engines completely serviced, new Fururo NavNet electronics, new leather interior, recent bottom paint and much more! This Fairline 65 is in immaculate condition! A must see!
Infinity has the preferred 4 stateroom interior arrangement with beautiful cherry woodwork throughout. In open water the Fairline offers superior comfort, and her hull construction and shape allow her to operate at higher speeds in larger waves.
Please contact at 954-527-0664
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: B. Olesinski
LOA: 65 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1800
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1800
Cruising Speed: 26 mph
Maximum Speed: 31 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (280 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (920 Gallons)
Displacement: 71,680 lbs.
Total Power: 820
PRELIMINARY LISTING AWAITING THE OWNER'S APPROVAL
Infinity is the four stateroom layout with sleeping accommodations for 7 individuals.
INFINITY features an immensely practical four-stateroom layout, plus a crew cabin. The spacious entertainment areas are comprised of a sumptuous salon, large dinette area, teak cockpit and large bridge with customized hard top, wet bar, icemaker, grill and refrigerator. High gloss American cherry joinery and rich leather upholstery are utilized throughout the attractive interior.
Master Stateroom (amidships) and 3 guest cabins forward. Separate crew accommodations with 2 berths and separate head and shower aft.
Color coordinated carpets, upholstery and curtain fabrics. Highly crafted joinery is in satin lacquer cherry. Beds are fitted with interior sprung mattresses, with quilted bedspreads to match the curtains. Toilet areas are finished in laminate with lacquered cabinets, Avonite basins and vanity tops, with teak and holly floors and teak gratings in shower stalls enclosed by rotating Perspec doors. There is natural Berber carpeting throughout the vessel and the entire vessel is air conditioned.
Main Salon: The main salon is spacious, open and airy. The cherry coffee table is surrounded by a large blue suede sofa which seats 7 in comfort, with seating for two additional guests on matching chairs. Refrigeration/freezer in locker. There are opening side windows in the salon and on port upper deck. Infinity has a beautiful high gloss American cherry entertainment center. A separate dining area is located forward a few steps up with access steps to flybridge to port. The dining table is lacquered cherry wood with semi-circular suede seating.
Master Stateroom: The spacious master stateroom is amidships and features a queen berth with two large bedside tables, entertainment center with TV, CD player and AM/FM receiver, two lockers, stainless opening portholes port and starboard; concealed floor lighting.
The ensuite master head is also finished in beautiful American cherry wood and accented with mirrors. The master head has a head, bidet, sink, bath tub and shower.
Forward VIP Guest Stateroom: The forward VIP guest stateroom features a centerline queen berth and entertainment center with AM/FM CD stereo and TV/VCR, dressing table and wardrobes, concealed floor lighting and opening portholes port and starboard. This cabin shares a head/shower with the port guest stateroom.
Port Guest Stateroom: Skipper's cabin or third guest cabin with upper and lower berths, wardrobe, reading and overhead lights and two opening portholes. This cabin shares a head/shower with the forward VIP stateroom.
Starboard Guest Stateroom: Two single berths with wardrobe and ensuite head and shower. Reading and overhead lights and twin opening portholes.
Crew Cabin: Twin berth arrangement with storage locker and toilet compartment with WC, shower and hand basin. Halogen lighting and portholes to cockpit. Cabin is accessed from the aft deck.
- A/C unit - new 2007
- Beige carpet
- Queen walk around berth
- Large hanging locker
- Built-in leather settee with table
- Refrigerator and Freezer - New 2008
- Whirlpool microwave and convection oven
- Electric cook top - 2 surfaces
- Twin sinks
- Above and below counter storage
All 240 volt and 24 volt circuits are protected by resettable circuit breakers on main electrical load control panel at lower helm position.
- Mastervolt Mass 24/100 charger
- Twin inlets for 240v ring main in starboard cockpit locker
- Cablemaster for shorepower
- Onan 20 kw generator
- 12 volt batteries (lazarette and engine room in covered boxes)
- Isolating switches for all batteries
Navigation Center and Electronics
- Hydraulic power steering
- Single lever electronic throttle and gear controls
- Full engine instrumentation
- Burr elm veneered instrument panel
- Remote controls for windlass and spot light
- Magnetic compass
- Bow thruster control
- Main electrical control panel behind co-pilot seat
- Bilge pumps operating warning lights and audible alarms
- Chart stowage
Engine & Mechanical
MAN 820 HP engines completely serviced in April of 2008. Diesel fuel in two pairs of marine grade alloy fuel tanks with change over valve system to permit each engine to draw fuel from, and return fuel to, either tank.
- Marine Air Systems air conditioning
- Engine and generator room soundproofing
- Water-cooled engine silencers and side-mount exhausts
- Engine bay fire extinguisher system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Vetus bow thruster
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- 2 1/2" diameter high corrosion-resistant TEMET shafts with rope cutters
- Lever seacocks on all inlets and outlets located less than 15 cm above the waterline
- Two light cup five-bladed bronze propellers with s/s shafts
- High capacity emergency manual bilge pump system with changeover valves
- 30 gallon calorifier hot water system
- 2 kw 240 volt immersion heater
Hull and Deck
Designed by Bernard Olesinski, the hull has a very deep "V" forward with 19" deadrise aft giving a soft entry into head seas and very easy planing. The isophthalic gelcoat used in construction is backed by an isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat to prevent any risk of osmosis development. All gelcoat and glass fibre is laid up by hand, incorporating chopped strand glass mat and unidirectional and woven rovings. Full-length moulded spray deflectors are rounded to give a dry ride and exceptional directional stability in adverse conditions, and the integral bathing platform gives the boat a longer waterline length than is normal in a boat of this size, which helps to improve performance, particularly at reduced power settings.
The propellers are set in semi-tunnels also moulded into the hull to enable the engines to be located further aft than normal, tunnels also reduce draft and improve efficiency by reducing the shaft angle. The hull to deck joint is both bonded and through-bolted, and the deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation. Deck surfaces have a molded non-slip finish.
- Transom mounted electric/hydraulic dinghy davit for tender
- 60 lb plow anchor w/approx. 120' of 10 mm chain
- Custom extended teak swim platform railing
- Stainless steel stemhead roller, self-stowing for the anchor and chain
- Lofrans 24 volt DC anchor windlass
- 2000 watt reversible high power electric anchor winch with controls on deck and remote mounted at both helm stations
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, coachroof and side grab rails
The flybridge is accessed by a curved staircase from the upper dinette/galley level and by a stainless ladder with teak treads from the aft deck. There are two forward facing helm seats and L-shaped seating/sunbathing area aft. The flybridge is complete with refrigerator/freezer, U-Line ice maker and DeDietrich electric grill.
- Remote controls for forward anchor winch and searchlight
- Bow thruster controls
- Wind deflecting screen
- Trim tab controls
- Repeat autopilot and fire extinguisher controls
- Five portable fire extinguishers
- Built-in Firemaster 1211 Halon system (engine room)
- Type IV ring buoy
- 11 Type II life jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from David Walters Yachts
Hull 10 RS
Newport, RI, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Charleston, SC, United States
Brunswick, GA, United States
Lake Worth, FL, United States