Ultimate long range Sky Lounge Sport Fisher!! Motivated - OWNER JUST LOWERED THE ASKING PRICE - says "Bring Me An Offer"!!
A NEW KEEL AND ROLLING CHALKS WERE RECENTLY ADDED THAT DRAMATICALLY REDUCED ROLL WHILE AT TROLLING SPEEDS AND AT ANCHOR!!
NEW FLY BRIDGE SEATING WAS ADDED - ALLOWS CAPTAIN AND TWO GUESTS TO ENJOY THE HELM!!
** ** **NEW FULL WALK AROUND WAS RECENTLY ADDED FOR 360 DEGREE FISHING AROUND THE ENTIRE BOAT!! ** ** **
One of only four Buck Smith Long Range Sport Fishers designed by Ed Monk and built by the combined efforts of Westerly Marine, Costa Mesa, Newport Custom Yachts, Costa Mesa, and Harbor Boat Company, Wilmington, CA. 94' overall length, 86' on deck, she is a "Tough" kind of fisher that you can go away for 7 days, tie up at the docks, wash her down & go home!! She was designed & built to be used!!
2000 hours on rebuilt 16V92's, 2600 gals diesel, sleeps 12-14 in five staterooms, huge main salon w/ curved bar counter & galley, fantastic teak paneled mid-ship Master Stateroom w/ teak floors, etc., new wiring, new plumbing, new stabilizers, new bow thruster, new paint, new interior, new batteries, low hours on toe NorPro 30 kw generators (reliable Izuzu engines powering gensets!), fully enclosed bridge, Track Vision SAT TV, 1500 gals water, watermaker, large took chest in engine room, huge fishing cockpit w/ RSW fish box systems (s) , massive bait tank, poet and starboard stairs from cockpit for full-walk around fishing capability, outriggers, crows nest, 14' RIB on foredeck equipped with fighting chair, transom door & swim step, etc.
The hull is constructed of carbon fiber F/G reinforced composite.Both ecnsased foam and steel stringers. Extra steel stringers were added to the cockpit Deck & superstructure were finished by Harbor Boat Company, Long Beach, CA.
Owner enjoys 8-10 day offshore fishing trips with family & friends - this boat has never been chartered. Looks and runs like a new boat!!
NOTE: The captain has been on the boat since 2006 , has personally supervised all work on the boat and can be hired by the new owner to remain with the boat in the event the boat stays on the West Coast.
WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS FOR BOTH THE DOWN PAYMENT AND FULL PAYMENT!!
A special note from RANDALL BURG-
Thank you for your interest in this yacht. Having owned boats for over 45 years and currently own five boats, I am fortunate to have the opportunity do what I love – play with and sell boat and assist other who want to live their dreams.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, my experienced sales staff will be a huge benefit to you. There is nothing like experience when working with a yacht brokerage and its’ sales and management staff – only one of the reasons why we have over 150 boats listed for sale – AND - we are succeeding and growing during these unique economic times.
THE RANDALL BURG YACHT AND SHIP DIFFERENCE:
* Financing- we search out the very best loan program available for your boat and your financial situation.
* We listen to and we take care of our clients boating needs!
* We have both In-House training and outside Licensed Captains for Training.
* Mobile service - We can recommend to you the best Independent Mobile Yacht Service companies and suppliers in the West. We take NO FEES for their services.
* Deals and Steals – Ask about our list of boats owned by Highly Motivated Sellers
* Slip Locator – we know the Dockmasters and where the available slips are in marinas from San Diego to San Francisco and East in the Delta!
* Our four On-The-Water offices in Marina del Rey, Newport, San Diego, Richmond and the office opening soon in The Delta, open 7 days a week, give our Brokerage the advantage of “Eyes On the Ground” for better understanding of each market and boats available throughout all of California. Our salesman in each area have pocket listings – boats that have yet to reach the market!
* In-House graphics and sign shop for superior marketing for your boat!
* In-House charter company - International Filmboat and Charter Company.
* Our brokers and salesman have “experienced it all” and are ready to apply their craft, be it writing a great offer for you, assisting in the survey process, arranging financing and insurance, reviewing sales tax options, maintenance and ownership expenses, locating a slip, delivery of your boat after the purchase, and creating a training program specific to you and your new boat!
Call Randall Burg, 310 493 3366. Link for video interview by Wealth TV on www.rbyachts.com home page !!
CONTACT RANDALL BURG TO ARRANGE FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING OF THIS EXCEPTIONAL YACHT, 310 493 3366
Please contact Randall Burg at 310 493 3366
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Harbor Boat Co.
Designer: Ed Monk, Jr.
LOA: 94 ft 0 in
Beam: 19 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Length Overall: 96 Length at Waterline: 78.4 Displacement: 97tons
Total Power: 3000 hp - 1500 ea (app) Max Speed: 27+ knts
2gpm at 10 knots
GM 16V92's with twin turbos and ZF transmissions
2000 hrs ( hrs may change - owner uses the boat - 5-7 day personal fishing trips!)
Fuel: 1600 PLUS 1000 additional possible (using bait tanks and fish holds for long range trips) Fresh Water: 1500 Holding: yes
Accomidations for 12-14 persons. Teak and hardwood interior floors. 42' Plasma TV in main salon.
Custom Master Stateroom
Fireplace in master stateroom
Game table in Salon
Raised dining tablr in salon forward
Twin pilothouse side doors
Corian & Granite counters
Up-galley in main salon
Norcad full size stainless refridgerator/freezor
Magic Chef 2-burner stove top w/ broiler
Jenn-Air convection oven
Huge curved bar & galley top w/ bar stool seating
Two large top loading freezers in cruise quarters
Large dining table forward near front windows - makes a great card table!!
Wagner PowerDamp compass
2- Icom 502 VHF's
Furuno Commercial Color Forward Search Light Scanning Sonor
Comnav 2001 Autopilot
KVH SAT Trackphone
Sony computer w/ flat screen & printer
Ray 430 Hailing system
Prestige LDT 820
La Cross Weather Station
2- Track Vision SAT TV systems
Garmin MAP 225 & 2010CMAP GPS;'s
Furuno 48 mi Radar (2)
SIRIUS SAT Stereo radio
42' Plasma TV
5- AC systems (rebuilt)
30 & 30 kw NorPro generators w/ sound shields
Twin air trumpet horns
60 gal water heater
GE deep freeze
Pulse Three battery chargers PT 25 24-40 systems
Twin reach-in large freezers in cruise quarters
Huge cockpit with oversize 2-chamber bait tank . Large fordeck seating area.
4- Bruce & Danforth anchors
Custom Crows Nest
30 bait tanks
26 Rocker launchers
Custom S/S bow pulpit
14' Nouvarania RIB CC w/ 40 hp 4-stroke
Brower 1600 lb davit
6-person liferaft(serviced 06)
Blue hull LP
Starboard engine was replaced with a NEW engine in 2005. Port engine was replaced with a FACTORY RECONDITIONED engine in 2006.
6 aluminum fuel tanks
60 hp Hydraulic Bow Thruster new in 2005
Seperate hydraulic steering pumps
Custom exhust system
Gray water system
New plumbing & hoses
New Vacuflush heads
$20K fire system
FM 200 fire extinguishers in engine room
Massive (2) engine room fresh air blowers
Hydraulic anchor windless w/ 100 ft chain and 300 ft rope
RSW system refrigerated fish holds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.