- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Other
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 340,000 (US$ 370,532)
WAUQUIEZ, 1995, architect Ed. DUBOIS
Please contact at +39 0564 867131 | +39 328 6658431
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 18.60 m
Beam: 5.05 m
Maximum Draft: 2.65 m
Displacement: 22000 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD 31
Engine/Fuel Type: Other
Engine Hours: 1700
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fuel Tanks: 2 (480 Liters)
Raymarine ST60 + 6 repeaters, L1260HSB aft cockpit 10 '
2 repeaters T.A.C
- Autopilot Raymarine ST 7002 + S3 Gyro Remote
- Radar Raymarine 48m + RLC 70 to the chart table
- Repeater radar at the helm
- Card reader in the cockpit
- Receiver card Furuno weather fax
- 2 GPS
- VHF Shipmate RS 8000 with bidi 2 handsets
- VHF handheld ICOM
- Radio receiver multiband HF150
- Digital Barometer
- Notebook PC
- Mapping C-MAP Marine
- Instrumentation Software
- Standard C. sending and receiving telex with global coverage
- Receiving and processing software Weather forecast info
- Canon printer
- Antenna mast head SSB, VHF, GSM, TELE
- Sony Stereo in saloon + 4 4 HP HP outer
- Alpine Stereo in each cabin
- A generator FISHER PANDA 12 Kwa.
- 1 battery charger service TECPRO II 24 V / 50 A
- A converter 12v/220v.
- 1 main switchboard: 24 V / 220 V at the card table.
- 1 24 V electrical panel in the cockpit to return fire
- All halogen lights.
- Anchor CQR type steel.
- Calibrated chain of 80 m.
- Version 3 staterooms.
- Architect Interior: A. Winch
- Large saloon, kitchen 25m ², chart table, lounge / bar.
- A port bow cabin with double bed.
- A starboard bow cabin with two bunks stacked.
- 1 large owner cabin aft.
- 2 bathrooms with sinks, showers, 2 electrical toilets
- 2 compressors for air conditioning (hot air, cold air).
- Local technology behind the chart table.
- A GV fullbatten Olimpic Sails Carbon
- A 140% genoa Olimpic Sails Carbon to reel.
- A releasable stay on staysail DOYLE.
- A storm DOYLE
- A symmetrical spinnaker rigging + NORTH Complete
- A NORTH + asymmetrical spinnaker sock.
- Halyards: GV + Topping
2 spinnaker halyards
2 genoa halyard
2 jib halyards
Spinnaker full, 2 arms, 2 plays, Hales down.
RIGGING EQUIPMENT AND BRIDGE
- SPARCRAFT aluminum mast head rigged, painted white, 3 floors
- Aluminum boom.
- Standing rigging in steel rod Rod.
- Rail HARKEN on the mast.
- Harken racing winches and pulley system, four 56-2 speeds, five 56
3-speed, two electric genoa.
- Aluminum Pole stored on the mast, spinnaker gear.
- Hydraulic NAVTEC 4 functions (backstay, vang, strut
staysail, were down).
- Furling Genoa HARKEN double grooves.
- Rear skirt with platform, swim ladder / bridge
landing, and deck shower with hot water faucet, cold water.
- Centre cockpit with folding table CASAMAR.
- Electric windlass 2000 W Laurence Simpson, with the foot switches.
- 6 bream for interior ventilation.
- Large panel sail locker.
- Shore power 220 V
- Chair of outboard motors.
Double stainless steel sink, faucet, hand pump freshwater and seawater
Drain pump water thawing trays cold.
TAYLORS gas stove 3 burner with oven and grill.
Refrigerator and freezer 24 V system FRIGOBOAT.
Dinette cushions in Alcantara.
Cockpit Bimini Central
Center cockpit cushions
Steering wheel cover
Sunbathing cushions to foredeck
Hull sandwich vinylester / polyester foam Airex.
Twaron shield against damage caused by impacts submarine.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. 5% plus VAT commission will be charged to the buyer. Mediazione del 5% + IVA a carico del'acquirente.
Other Boats from Nautigest Srl
Monte Argentario, Italy
Abacus 70 fly
Alalunga 85 sport