- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kings Point, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 549,000
57' Custom Sparkman & Stephens/Hinckley 1994
BANDERA is a true "one of a kind" from two of the most respected names in sailing.
The details and custom features of this gem are well thought out and executed. She is a proven blue water cruiser having circumnavigated and cruised extensively in all corners of the globe. BANDERA won her class in the 2008 Newport/Bermuda Race proving that she is true racer/cruiser of the highest degree.
The recent major price reduction makes BANDERA a wonderful opportunity to own a modern classic that will live up to her heritage for years to come.
Please contact Rex G. Herbert at 917-913-1886
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 6 in
LWL: 42 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
- Her bright, open-plan main saloon comprises a comfortable seating and dining area with a well-equipped galley and adjacent nav station.
- This elegant space includes personal decorative touches such as a blue and white tiled wood burning stoave and attractive oil-burning lanterns on the paneled wall.
- Comfortable accomodations for 4 is provided in two cabins.
- The owner's suite, with double berth and an additional Pullman bunk, has plentiful storage space and private head and shower.
- There is a further double guest cabin. Rich mahogany woodwork and teak flooring complement the marine blue upholstery throughout this pleasing yacht.
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno GP-7000 C-Map GPS belowdecks + RD-30 repeater on deck. 2008
- Durabook 3GB PC + Noble Tech software for New England and Caribbean. 2008
- Thrane & Thrane Satcom IP Handset belowdecks + Tracphone FleetBroadband FB250 Dish. 2008
- Syrens EC-Series Onboard WiFI System.
- Three Simirad AP 22 Control Units (one above deck and two below) + two separate hydraulic rams and motors with selector switch. In case one fails, you can switch to the other.
- Two Raytheon R40 Master Radars (one above and one below decks).
- ICOM-M802 Single Sideband
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF
- Maristar 9801 Inmarsat-C
- Raymarine ST60 & ST60+ Instruments.
- JVC KD-DV5100 DVD/CD Stereo/Receiver, CH-X1500 12 Disc Changer, Poly-Planar Indoor/Outdoor Speakers above and below decks.
Total Power: 110
- Mainsail 2008
- Mizzen 2007
- Genoa 2008
- Mizzen Staysail 2007
- APC 2008
- Fore Staysail
- Storm Fore Staysail
- Storm Trysail