- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Sarasota, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 17,900
The Sea Ray 270 Sundancer was a very good selling model for Sea Ray.
With an 8'6" beam this model is trailerable while providing excellent onboard space and storage.
Other notable features include; Centerline sliding companion way door;
Dual helm seat with aft facing seat; Refreshment center; Foldaway rear seat;
Below Decks; Dinette converts to double berth; Enclosed head; Complete galley; Mid stateroom;
Repowered with brand new GM 5.7 liter Vortec engine in February 2017 with 02 hours.This engine was custom built by a former Mercury Platinum Dealer with over 35 years experience including many custom racing builds. This engine produces 370/ft/lbs. of torque and 350hp. Many custom upgrades including stainless steel thermostat housing and stainless steel risers.GM one year transferable warranty. Full invoice for repower available for inspection. Two new batteries.
New power has transformed this boats performance and now planes out with ease.
One owner boat that has always been stored High and Dry Undercover since new!
The gel-coat, canvas, and vinyl show NO sun damage.
No bottom paint.
Call for an appointment to see this ready to go cruiser.
Please contact Doug Rippel at (941) 383-7781
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 27 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 6400 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: 24
Fuel Tanks: 100
Hull and Deck
- Anchor pulpit.
- Anchor locker with Danforth anchor and rode.
- Stainless steel bow rails.
- Dual windshield wipers.
- Center windshield opening vent.
- Dual helm seat with aft facing seat.
- Passenger bench seat along cockpit portside.
- Aft bench seat can stowaway.
- (3) removable cockpit sole panels for full access to machinery space.
- Cockpit table is removable and stows in engine room.
- Transom door and swim platform with folding swim ladder.
- NO bottom paint.
- Boat cover.
Below Decks and Accomodations
- Forward dinnette converts to double berth.
- Mid-cabin double berth.
- Carpet throughout.
- Enclosed head compartment. Holding tank head system.
- Full compact galley.
One burner electric / alcohol stove.
110/12 volt refrigerator.
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Brand new GM 5.7 liter V-8 with 02 hours since repower February 2017.
Includes one year transferable warranty from GM.
This engine was custom built, the builder is a former Mercury Platimum dealer with over 35 years experience including many custom racing builds.
This engine features 370 lb/ft of torque and 350 hp. Stainless steel thermostat housing. Stainless steel risers and many more upgrades.
Full repower invoice available for inspection.
- Two new batteries February 2017.
- Bravo ll outdrive fully service February 2017.
- Trim tabs.
- Dual windshield wipers.
- Dual batteries and cutoff switch.
- Battery charger.
- Shorepower inlet and cord, 30 amp.
- Water heater.
- Electric head with holding tank, deck or overboard pumpout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Spindrift Yacht Sales
Sarasota, FL, United States