- View Full Specifications
Best Boat for the Best Price!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mobile, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 137,500
1994 PACIFIC SEACRAFT 37’ CREALOCK
Best Boat for the Best Price!
Ready for Offshore Cruising
The Pacific Seacraft 37 (aka Crealock 37) is designed for cruising. She is a beautiful sailing ship that has excellent performance on all points of sail, is superbly constructed and time tested. This Crealock 37 is a superb high performance cruising yacht which incorporates all the best qualities an experienced sailor looks for in "a proper yacht" - seaworthiness, premium quality, very good performance, comfort and the ability to be sailed short-handed. The Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37 is a truly solid blue water cruiser built to go anywhere in comfort, good sea keeping abilities, and a pleasure to sail.
- "The Crealock 37 is an attempt to provide the weekender and the cruising sailor with a boat which will travel fast between ports under complete control, and which will yet remind him that the passage itself should be one of the pleasures of the cruise." --W.I.B. Crealock, Designer
She has been the benchmark for world cruisers for 20 plus years and rightfully so. This voyager shocks even the most experienced sailors in lighter air. While everyone expects a passagemaker to perform well in 30 knots of breeze, most are genuinely surprised to see this lively lady tack gracefully in 2-3 knots of wind.
The Pacific Seacraft 37 was designed by Bill Crealock, who is one of the few naval architects who can draw from the personal experience of 8 years of blue water cruising. His Pacific Seacraft 37 (aka Crealock 37) is legendary and was designed strictly for offshore cruising. She was recently inducted into the Cruising Yacht Hall of Fame. She is a beautiful sailing ship that has excellent performance on all points of sail, is superbly constructed and time tested.
- Here are the designer's comments, "When setting out to design the Pacific Seacraft 37, I had the luxury of doing it for myself without obligation to builder or dealer. I did not have to pay homage to interiors festooned with bunks, or revered classic features, or long waterlines or short, or distorted ends." --W.I.B. Crealock, Designer
Owners Comments: Third owner and in Excellent Condition. Perfect couples cruising boat, very sea kindly, and extremely easy to handle in tight quarters. All line lead aft for easy sail handling. New Handton Dodger and full cockpit enclosure. Clears all bridges on ICW and TOMBIGBEE WATERWAY, Tennessee. Maintenance and upgrades have been done in a professional manner to keep this yacht in Bristol Condition.
Some recent upgrades include a KVH in motion antenna, ICOM AIS transponder with receiver, TackTic wind, speed and depth gauge. A completely redone fresh bottom job and zinc.
The Pacific Seacraft 37 (aka Crealock 37) is a legend amongst cruising sailboats. “Kawliga” is an exceptional example. She has been extensively and thoughtfully equipped for offshore sailing. “Kawliga” has been well maintained and is ready to take you far and wide in pursuit of your cruising dreams. This sailboat is located in Mobile, Alabama. The previous owner moored vessel in the fresh waters inland in Alabama. He also had a pride of ownership and was always upgrading the vessel. A current survey is available upon request that was done in January 12, 2013. CALL NOW YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE. She is the Best Boat for the Best Price on the market. She is ready to go, just add provisions.
- Recent Upgrades:
- ALL FLUIDS CHANGED SEPT. 2016 (5 HOURS SINCE)
- DOMITIC SMART START ADDED TO A/C START UNIT TO ALLOW UTILIZATION OF EXTERNAL GENERATOR (HONDA 2000)
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND ZINCS SEPT. 2016
- HEAT EXCHANGER CLEANED AND CHECKED.
- TWO AIR FLOOR DINGYS. PICK ONE.
- SPARE 135 JIB. NEW CONDITION.
- LEWMAR H3 WINDLASS WITH REMOTE
- RAYMARINE AUTO PILOT WITH REMOTE
- ICOM SSB HF RADIO
- NEW KVH IN MOTION SATELLITE ANTENNA (JAN 2015)
- NEW EXHAUST ELBOW MIXER AND SERVICED HEAT EXCHANGER (FEB 2015)
- 4 NEW 105 AMP HOUR BATTERIES (MAR 2015)
- NEW WIND SPEED TRANSMITTER AND HARDWARE (MAR 2015)
- ALL FLUIDS CHANGED (FEB 2015)
- ENGINE HOURS 1978
- ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS AVAILABLE.
- NEW CABIN FANS
- NEW MACERATOR PUMP PLUMBING
- REBUILT HEAD
- BOTTOM INSPECTED AND ROUTINE MAINTENANCE DONE
Please call Certified Professional Yacht Broker, Rock, at 989-891-2116 or email at email@example.com for more information!
Please contact at 989-891-9610
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 5 ft 8 in
Total Power: 51 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1994
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Engine Power: 51 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
- Interior Colors: Teak & Beige
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Berths
- Shower Stereo
- Cabin Headroom 6'4
- Galley down
- Deep freezer
- Propane/butane stove
- 6 gal. Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- 6" Compass
- Flasher/Digital Depth Sounder
- Raymarine 435 Gps
- Navigation Lights
- Raymarine 16-Mile Radar
- Icom Vhf Radio
- Rudder Indicator
- Wind Speed Indicator
- Kvh In Motion Antenna
- Icom Ais Transponder & Receiver
- New Tacktic Wind, Speed & Depth
- Factory Original Engine
- Cockpit Controls
- Engine Alarm
- Emergency Engine Stop
- Self Contained
- Fume Detector
- Raw Water Sea Strainer
- Main Wheel Steering
- Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning - 16,000 Btu's
- 4 Parallel Batteries - 105 Amp Hours
- Auto Battery Charger - 50 Amps
- 12v Ship's Power
- 110 Shore Power
- Henzt 1000 Dockside Electrical Cable
Deck & Safety:
- 2 Anchors With Lines
- 2 Bilge Pumps (Auto, Manual)
- Bow Rails
- Side Stanchions With Lines
- Canvas Covers: Enclosed Curtains, Bimini Top, Cockpit Awnings, Dodger
- Coast Guard Package
- Manual Dinghy Davits
- Fenders & Lines
- 6 Man Inflatable Life Raft
Sails, Rigging, & Miscellaneous:
- Split-Lend Keel
- Cruising Equipped
- Lafelle Mast
- 5 Lewmar Winches
- New Bottom & Zinc
- Survey Available From January, 2013
- Head Sail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.