Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 5
The custom interior features joinery in Anigre wood with a taupe finish and use of faux painting for a minimal contrasting effect. The new carpet and fabrics are done in neutral tones with sand color accents. There are two pillars in the salon that are Marble effect, but still have a structural function to stiffen the flybridge. The Salon features a huge L-shaped settee and sculptured arm chairs aft plus a desk to starboard and bookshelves to port with a game table and 4 barrel chairs in front. Forward is the over-sized formal dining area with wooden dining table and eight chairs. Alongside to starboard is a 10' long high-top bar with 4 round-top stainless steel stools on fluted carved wood supports. Forward to starboard is the day head with double doors and marble tiles and a custom sink in a faux painted cabinet. Spiral stairs from the forward end of the salon lead down the staterooms with the banisters in polished stainless steel and the handrail in laminated wood. This stairwell is also equipped with a hidden wheelchair lift.
Down the stairs is a large companionway with the Master Stateroom forward thru double doors and three Guest Staterooms aft. The Master Stateroom features a centerlined king sized bed and ample storage space. There is a walk-in cedar lined closet with an easily removable panel at the rear of the closet that gives access to the back of the adjacent washer, dryer and hot water heater. The Master Bath is located forward running full width of the vessel. It features a full size shower. Both his and her sides have separate doors which is separating the his and her side of the head. The Master also has 12 drawers to the stbd. side and a desk/make-up table to the port with 6 drawers.
The Companionway houses a full size washer, dryer and linen closet. An ornate recessed mirror gives an open feeling to the corridor at the bottom of the stairs. Aft is 2 Guest Staterooms with Queen berths to port and starboard, and ensuite heads with showers, TV and stereo's with the fourth Stateroom featuring twin berths and an ensuite head.
Back up on the main deck going forward, up several steps is the Pilothouse. The helm features a full array of electronics, L-shaped settee with table and stairs up to the oversized flybridge. The Pilot chair is centered with easy walkaround.
Forward of the Pilothouse is the spacious Galley featuring a large center island, glass top dining table with ample seating area for 8. The Galley is equipt with an over abundance of updated appliances. It also has ample storage and a large walk-in pantry.
Spiral stairs forward lead down to the Crew Quarters to include a spacious Captain's Cabin with a queen berth, ensuite bath with shower and 7' headroom. Aft of this is a Cabin with upper & lower berths & a crew's mess with pantry and additional berth.
In addition, the 3rd guest stateroom is midway between the Master and 2 guest staterooms aft with queens. This stateroom has twin beds and a head and shower.
The Flybridge features a custom soft top with custom aluminum railings, full helm station to port with a Captain's chair and repeater controls to stbd. with two helm chairs. Aft is a circular full wet bar with bar stools, undercounter icemaker, refrigerator , large sun lounge and settees. Further aft is an oversized cushioned lounging area & Marquipt crane. A curved flight of stairs leads down to the aft deck.
The aft deck is finished in teak with A/C system, custom Murray Brothers teak table and chairs, bench seating and wet bar. Curved stairs starboard lead down to the platform with access to the full-height lazarette with work benches. A second watertight door leads into the full height engine room.
• Carpet throughout (2011) • Very comfortable large L-shaped sofa • (2) Sculptured over-sized arm chairs • 6' Wood coffee table with (2) ottomans • (2) Custom faux painted columns • Writing desk aft w/mirror • Game table w/4 chairs • Built-in buffets stbd. side of salon and portside in dining area • Round 72" dining table w/(8) upholstered dining chairs • Custom china cabinet forward w/built-in storage for china, glass & silverware • Wet bar w/Sub-Zero icemaker, U-line wine cooler, Scotsman refrigerator • (4) Swivel bar stools • Custom window treatments w/Roman shades, duettes & valances • Spiral staircase to lower deck with hidden wheel chair lift • New drop down from ceiling 40" TV • 4-Floor to ceiling aft bulkhead glass doors and windows • New headliner (2011) • Oversized salon windows for easy viewing while sitting • Surround sound stereo system • Large square 3-level ceiling feature in salon with additional air conditioning vents • Full beam salon, 20' wide • Oversized rug under coffee table • Wooden flooring surrounding bar and foyer which lead up to the galley. The main foyer has marble inlays in the wood
• Twin beds w/storage below • Portlight w/window treatment • Custom spread & shams • Guest bath w/corian countertop, shower & custom wall coverings & fixtures • Built-in nightstand w/mounted lamp • Built-in bookshelves • Ensuite head and shower • Sharp TV • Clarion stereo • SMX air controls
• U-shaped dinette w/Scottsman refrigerator, corian countertop & s/s sink and custom bunk to stbd. side above • Captain's cabin w/queen berth, upholstered headboard, Emerson TV/VCR, hanging locker & private bath • JVC TV & VCR • Whirlpool washer/dryer • Hanging lockers • Port cabin w/over & under berths and head
Pilothouse Electronics & Equipment
• (2) Furuno 2021 Rasterscan 96-mile radars w/autopilot • Robertson AP9 Mark II autopilot • Brookes and Gatehouse digital depthsounder • Raymarine E140W Touch screen plotter • Northstar 6000i GPS chart plotter with Nobeltec plotter program • Trimble Nav Trac XL GPS • Bow thruster controls • Sea Call 225 SSB • Sea 156 VHF • SeaTel Direct TV • Horizon loud hailer • Back up Caterpillar controls at helm • Clarion 6-disc CD changer • Security monitor w/7 Burle CCTV cameras • ACR 600 remote spotlight control • (2) ACR 100 remote spotlight control • B&G 156 speed & depth • (2) B&G 20/20 CD depth/speed indicator • Naiad stabilizer controls • L-shaped leather settee • Recaro helm chair w/electric controls • Custom instrument panel w/triple Caterpillar gauges • (3) Caterpillar display monitors • Hatteras safety system w/audio visual alarm • Honeywell monitor • High water alarm • Wood flooring - dark chocolate color
• Port side main controls. Stbd. side wing station w/ controls • Naiad stabilizer controls • Bow thruster controls • Sea 225 SSB radio • Robertson AP9 Mark II autopilot • Digital depthfinder • (3) Caterpillar display monitors • (3) Caterpillar gauges • (2) B&G HS2 wind/speed • Ritchie compass • B & G depth
• Access to the oversized flybridge from pilothouse and aft deck spiral stairs, also including wheelchair lift on aft deck port side • Pipewelders custom top w/ canvas (2012) • Custom Hatteras radar arch • Oversized sun lounge w/cushions aft of pilot seat • Cushioned lounge area & open access to boat deck aft of radar arch, open to sun • Built-in table for Al Fresco dining • Large swivel helm chair - captains • (2) Companion swivel helm chairs • Docking repeater controls • Circular wet bar w/ (4) barstools, refrigerator, Jenn Air double grill • Engine room air-intakes - Delta T • Marquipt 2500 lb davit w/hand controls • Spiral stairs down to aft deck • Novurania Tender - 18' w/ 115 Honda 4-stroke • New Flybridge cushions 2012
• Oversized aft deck w/Marine Air 72,000 btu A/C system • Wet bar w/icemaker & storage • Storage cabinet to port • Spiral staircase to flybridge • (2) Galley Maid capstans, port & stbd • Boarding gates, port & stbd • Reverse transom w/stairs to swim platform from stbd. side • Hot & cold shower in port stairwell • Freshwater washdown • Swim ladder • Swim platform w/SS removable hoop rails • Custom teak dining table for (10) • Bench seating w/cushions • Teak decks • (4) Grossflex chairs w/cushions • Storage & watertight door to utility & engine room • Emergency fire hose • Emergency entrance to engine room • Overhead lights • Wheelchair lift from aft deck to flybridge
• Wheelchair lift system (operates from main deck to lower level & aft deck up to FB) • Water filter system & UV filter • Maxwell VWC 5000 anchor windlass w/ backup hydraulic system w/ 300 lb Navy Scokless anchor w/ 400' of chain • Large double sunpads w/headrests • Stereo speaker controls • (2) Freshwater tanks, 960 gal. w/dockside inlets • (2) Water pressure pumps, aft & fwd • Freshwater washdown • Anchor 300lb w/400' 5/8" chain • Marquipt 7-step ultra wide ladder • Hull is ABS vertified • Stainless steel hawse eyes • Centerline airhorns • 2500 lb. davit
• Twin Cummins 55KW generators w/sound shields (New 2011, put into service August 2011) • Port Genny's - 358 hrs as of 08/13 - Stbd. Genny's - 271 hrs. • Automatic/manual battery charger • (2) Newmar converters • (2) 100 Amp electrical shore power cords 220v • Parallel emergency system • Transformers w/boost • (6) 8D batteries • 24 DC ships power • 240/120V - 60 cycle electrical system
Safety & Fire Protection
• Hatteras alarm system monitors • Fire, heat, smoke & high bilge alarms • Kidde fire system - March 2013 • Halon fire system automatic & manual in engine room - March 2013 • Custom fire pump w/multiple stations • Sea water high pressure fire fighting system w/hoses fore & aft • Custom 240V fire pump w/(3) interior fire stations & exterior hose stations • (2) 8-person Givens life rafts - March 2009
Engine / Mechanical Equipment
• Triple Caterpillar C-32 diesels @ 1550 HP (New - Put into service August 2011 w/ 5 year warranty) • Port Hours: 279 as of 08/13 - Center Hours: 278 as of 08/13 - Stbd. Hours: 281 as of 08/13 • Wateck fixed engine room camera • Microphor sewage system w/Headhunter sensor • (4) Marine Air 5-ton chilled water A/C system w/(4) compressors • American hydraulic 80hp bow thruster • Naiad 353 stabilizers • 2500 lb. Hydraulic davit • A/C electric main transfer pump • D/C electric back up pump • Triple Racor fuel filters • Main engine fuel pickup & return manifold • Hynautic steering system reservoir & cooler • A/C electric main transfer pump • D/C electric back up pump • Triple Racor fuel filters • 1500 GPD watermaker - Sea Recovery • (2) Engineroom exhaust blowers • (2) Dayton circulating fans • (2) Jabsco exhaust blowers • (3) Automatic bilge pumps • Fuel transfer manifold • Lube oil 150 gal. transfer pump • (2) Speedaire air compressors • Halon 1301 fire system • Work bench • 5-Bladed Rolla propellers • 4" Stainless steel shafts • Spade hydraulic steering and rudders • 4.4:1 ZF reduction gears • Dripless shaft seals • 250 hr. Caterpillar checkup done April 2013
"Lady Monroe" represents a rare opportunity for the finest 114' custom Hatteras in the market place. The yacht had a $2M plus extensive refit done by the Hatteras factory and took over 2 years after a high water mishap caused by an exhaust leak. The vessel had water damage only in the lower accommodations and Engine Room.
The yacht features a new engine room complete with new engines, generators, mechanical and wiring. The guest accommodations are all new including new maplewood bulkheads and a redesigned laundry center. The galley and salon has undergone a refit with many new upgrades. Please call to discuss this yacht in great detail.
The following items were installed new in a 29-month refit done between
2009 - Aug. 2011 at Hatteras Yachts and delivered to owner in Aug. 2011:
(3) Caterpillar C32 engines
(3) Caterpillar single lever engine controls
(3) Caterpillar engine displays
(3) Caterpillar electronic displays
(2) 55kw Cummins generators
110-volt fresh water pressure pump with accumulator tank
110-volt ship service #1 circuit panel
His and Hers head areas (completely renewed)
Fuel tank level display/transfer panel
Bow thruster cooling pump
(2) Electric/automatic bilge pumps, forward
Stabilizer cooling pump
A.C. fuel transfer pump
D.C. fuel transfer pump
(3) Racor fuel filters to each engine (refurbished)
(3) Racor fuel filters to fuel transfer system (refurbished)
Fuel priming pump to each engine
(3) Mastervolt Mass 24/50 battery chargers
Engine block heaters
Fluorescent overhead lighting
D.C. overhead lighting
Sewage pump with vacuum switch
Electric/hydraulic davit pump
D.C. blower, port and starboard
Circulating fan, port and starboard
Hydraulic steering reservoir with pressure gauge
Steering system filter and cooler
Racor fuel filter to each generator (refurbished)
Fuel priming pump to each generator
Port and starboard engine exhaust fiberglass muffler
220-volt blower with thermostat control
Centek muffler to each generator
Twelve battery cut-off switches
D.C. ship service #2 circuit panel
220-volt fire pump
(4) 8D 12-volt batteries in covered boxes, port
(2) 12-volt batteries in covered box between center and starboard engine
Marine Air chilled water air conditioning system with: (4) chiller units, (2) raw water circulating pumps, chilled water circulating pump
Galley Maid winch motors to aft deck winches, port and starboard
Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper watermaker
(4) Frequency drives to air conditioning compressors
Sea-Fire FM200, model H240, cylinder tag
(2) Jefferson Electric shore power transformers
(2) 240-volt A.C. shore power selector boards
(2) 120/240 volt A.C. switching panels
A.C. circuit panel / D.C. circuit panel
New foredeck teak (2011)
Fresh bottom paint (04/14)
Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's and crew's personal belongings. If requested at time of sale, a list will be provided.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-420-9157Tel: 954-462-5527