- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Roses, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 180,000 Tax Paid (US$ 212,598)
Fantastic opportunity for a great boat in great condition, hull number 46 is a 2 cabin 2 heads layout version.
La calidad de un Contest se aprecia desde el primer momento, su linea clásica está por encima de modas y tendencias, este es un auténtico barcazo de los que te enamoras nada más subir a bordo y ya no te quieres bajar, lo que quieres es soltar amarras y desaparecer.
Versión 2 cabinas y dos baños, bañera central, mayor enrollable eléctrica, cubierta competa de teka, bandera española, en lista 7ª y despachado en zona 2 con toda la documentación reciente.
No dude en consultarnos si desea toda la información en castellano.
Jordi speaks fluently english, french , spanish and catalan.
I have personally inspected the boat and taken my own pictures and video. Do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
Please contact Jordi Batlle at +34 609061522
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Conyplex b.v.
Designer: Dick Zaal
Flag of Registry: Spain
Beam: 4.20 m
Maximum Draft: 1.70 m
Total Power: 100 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 1994
Engine Model: TMD31D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 100 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (400 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (600 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (50 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Contest Yachts are delivered with Lloyd’s Certificate of Hull Construction
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull with laminated transverse and longitudinal reinforcements, engine-foundation and to the hull laminated bulkheads
- The hull laminate is constructed of GRP resin, chopped strand mat (CSM) and woven roving (WR) with an extra anti-osmosis layer of resin and an insulated end-grain balsa wood sandwich
- The hull is finished in standard cream Contest gelcoat; blue stripe, sheer stripe and double waterline
- Substantial teak rubbing strake with stainless steel rub-strip
The deck & superstructure construction consists of GRP deck with laminated foam profiles, with a laminate constructed of GRP resin, chopped strand mat (CSM) and woven roving (WR) with end-grain balsa wood sandwich, and solid GRP laminate in way of all deck fittings.
The deck & superstructure is finished in standard cream Contest gelcoat.
The hull to deck join is achieved by way of bolts and then laminated
Teak laid decking is fitted to the side decks, coachroof, toerail capping, with screws and sealant.
Self-draining cockpit with teak slats on cockpit sole and seats
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron fin wing keel externally bolted with acid resistant stainless steel bolts
- GRP rudder blade with stainless steel rudder shaft, full skeg protection
- Volvo TMD-31A 100hp 4-cylinder turbo-charged marine diesel engine.
- Volvo MS4A 1:1.93 reduction gearbox with flexible coupling to shaft
- Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
- 12vDC engine room blower
- Single lever throttle control on steering pedestal
- Engine control panel in cockpit with rev counter, oil pressure, water temperature and charge alarms
- Engine with 2500 hours aprox , cold starts smoothly with no smoke.
- Max prop 3 blade propeller
- 4 new service batteries- 2013
- 1 new engine battery-2013
- Electronic battery charger, 12v- 50Amp- Victron Energy
- Inverter, Atlas Combi 12/1500/50 Victron Energy
- Solar pannels
- Electric anchor windlass
- Sprayhood on stainless steel frame with grab rail mounting to alloy-framed windscreen
- Cockpit bimini top with stainless steel arch.
- Silver-anodised aluminium alloy spars
- Deck-stepped mast-head-rigged spar with 2 sets of inline spreaders
- Furlex genoa furler
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Manually adjustable backstay
- Vertical-battened inmast-furling mainsail system – overhauled 2012
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Spi- never used
- 2x Lewmar 56SEST 2-speed self-tailing electric primary winches in cockpit for genoa sheets.
- 2 X Lewmar 2 speed in cockpit for main sheet.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with thermostatic hot & cold pressurised supply
- Third stainless steel sink with pressurised fresh cold water supply
- 3-burner gas cooker with oven
- Front opening Frigoboat 12vDC refrigerator
- Top opening 12vDC Isotherm deep freeze (can also be used as a fridge)
- Jasbco & ITT Par manual marine heads in heads
- Showers in both heads compartments
- Black water tank in owners cabins heads
- Webasto 12vDC diesel-fired hot-air heating system with outlets throughout interior
- B&G electronics Hydra 2
- B&G autopilot
- Raymarine VHF with DSC
- Radar Furuno
- Navtex Sailtron
- GPS plotter multi display Raymarine at helm pedestal
- Liferaft for 6 persons
- Portable emergency VHF
- Full set of flares , lifejackets, and everything demanded for blue water cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.