- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cataumet, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,500
Downeast Lady is a Flye Point Marine hull, build-out by Cranberry Isles Boat Yard of Maine - she is a true downeaster. Her unique layout includes a spacious cockpit, galley-up cabin, center captain's nav station and sleeping quarters only two steps down into the bow.
Her single diesel Cummins 210hp Turbo engine pushes Downeast Lady along at a cruising speed of 12 knots, and her Evolution drive anti-vibration system makes for a smooth, comfortable ride. Her Solar Power System ES215 with controller, gauges and breakers, which was installed by Ferris Systems in 2013, keeps both house and engine batteries fully charged.
Currently, Downeast Lady is on the hard with a shrinkwrap cover. The cover has a door, which makes winter access easy - call anytime to make an appointment to view Downeast Lady, and get an early jump on spring cruising.
Please contact Parker's Boat Yard at (508) 563-9366
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: 6BT5.9-M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (18 Gallons)
A spacious cockpit has room for deck chairs and all your fishing equipment. A full cockpit canvas cover provides protection from the sun, and with the add-on side curtains, protection from inclement weather.
When you enter the cabin, the galley is to port and a dinette, which converts to a full size berth, is to starboard. Sliding windows and a door at the helm keep the cabin bright and airy. Behind the dinnette is the captain's station. Opposite the captain's station is a cabinet/countertop, which provides additional storage.
The galley-up layout provides a 360-degree view while dining or preparing a meal. When using the dinette as a berth, window curtains provide privacy. Cooking aboard is easy with a Force 10 oven/stove with 3-burner cooktop, a Novacool refrigerator, and plenty of counter space with storage below.
A two step companionway leads into the sleeping quarters. To starboard is the head, which includes a Vacuflush electric toilet, stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, convertable shower, opening port, solar vent and plenty of storage. To port is a built-in column of drawers and a large hanging locker for clothes storage. The full size berth is a custom mattress and there are drawers for storage under the berth. Three opening ports and a large center hatch keep the sleeping quarters cool on summer nights.
The side decks are wide for walking to the bow, and the stainless steel bow rail and teak grab rails help keep the crew safe while on deck.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with RD424 Radar, installed 2009
- Seaview Radar Mount with stainless steel rack, installed 2013
- ICOM VHF Radio IC-M424G (GPS) with hailer, horn and speaker, installed 2015
- Autohelm Tri-data speed/depth/log
- Maxwell capstan electric windlass, with foot control
Electrical, Water and LPG Systems
- Solar Power System includes ES215 Solar Panel, Xantrex digital echo charger, and controls, gauges and breakers (installed by Ferris Systems, new in 2012)
- Batteries: two AGM 8D with a 4 position main battery switch
- LED lighting for interior, navigation and anchor lights installed 2013
- Atlantic Marine Water Heater, 6 gallon with thermal exchange
- Water System: reinfored hose, pumped by pressure regulated 12VDC pump
- Salt water washdown system at bow
- Rule bilge pump (800gpm) with float switch
- LPG System: High pressure rubber hose connects to twin tanks with electrical solenoid shut off valve, pressure regulator and high pressure gauge. Tanks are in a sealed and vented locker. An additional LPG electrical solenoid shut off vlave switch is located by the stove in the galley.
- Engine: Cummins 6BT5.9 Turbo 210hp Diesel. Cruising speed is 12 knots, maximun speed is 15 knots. (hours unknown)
- Evolution shaft drive (anti vibration system), rebuilt in 2015.
- Vetus MT80 Hydraulic Steering System
- Heat exchanger and oil cooler, replaced 2015
- Transmission damper plate, replaced 2016
- Prop, 4 blade bronze
- Engine room doors insulated with sound deadening material
- Duras inflatable 9.5' dinghy, 2014, with 5hp Tohatsu 2 cycle outboard, 2003
- Edson Dinghy Davits
- Saltwater washdown at bow
- Bronze stern steps
- Anchors; one CQR plow style and one Bruce claw style
- Fenders and lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.