- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 62,995 Tax Paid (US$ 84,514)
The X-Yachts X-382 was designed by Niels Jeppesen, This is a superb sailing yacht for family cruising or crusier racing. She is stiff, seaworthy, comfortable and sails like a dream.. X-Yachts are World renowned for building high quality boats which offer a finner perspextive on what a sailing yacht should offer.
"Serve Chilled" has the "Modern" layout with 2 double cabins and 2 heads giving 6 berths in total including the saloon double.
Great for family cruising which is what the current owners are doing with their young family. She is well equipped and in nice condition.
- New Tec-Dec deck side decks.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.50 m
Beam: 3.70 m
LWL: 9.68 m
Minimum Draft: 2.01 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Displacement: 6501 kgs
Ballast: 2801 kgs
Dry Weight: 6501 kgs
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: Penta 2003
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3500
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (100 Liters)
- New TECH-DEC - http://www.tek-dek.com/. Newly laid March 2017.
- New Perspex - All the hatches and windows have new Perspex winter 2016.
- New Standing rigging - Stainless steel standing rigging December 2016.
Hull and Construction
The hull, deck and superstructure are all in white GRP with blue stripes. She has a deep fin keel with iron fin and lead bulb (the lead is hardened with Antimony), spade rudder and wheel steering in an aft style cockpit.
- Keel ballast 2.95 tonnes.
- Displacement 6.5 tonnes.
The hull construction -
Hull as well as deck are in hand-laid E-glass reinforced on special high-stress areas with triaxial fiberglass in connection with a sandwich laminate using hard compressed Divinycell 15 mm as core material.
Hull surface outside is made of white gelcoat with 3 blue waterlines and sheer line molded into the freeboard.
Hull and deck are glued together with a special polyester resin and are bolted together for each 100 mm with s-s screws Bottom Reinforcement.
Mast Frame - The floor construction is a heavy welded bottom frame with keel floors, mast floors, lifting strap securing lugs made of TBS steel sections, longitudinally connected with same material - The floor construction is heat galvanized and glassed into solid laminate.
Keel - The antimony hardened lead keel, with cast iron top and with very low centre of weight - The keel is fixed with s-s bolts - The surface of the keel is protected with one layer of GRP and filler.
Rudder - The rudder blade is laminated in triaxial fiberglass - The rudder stock is a solid aluminium rudder stock, tapered at both ends for strength and weight saving - The lower rudder bearing is roller bearing for minimum resistance - Wheel steering.
Teak wood interior fitted to a high standard as you would expect with X-Yachts. The boat is light and airy with lots of ventilation via opening hatches and side portlights.
Forward Cabin - Double 'V' berth with a seat and hanging locker/locker to starboard and a large en-suite heads to port. The heads has a manual toilet, wash basin with pressurised H&C water and a shower.
Saloon - The galley to starboard and seating to port. The seating is set up with a large Semi-circle (outboard) facing a double seat with high back opposite. The seating will convert to a double berth when table is lowered. The high back seat also acts as a brace for the galley where the cooker is centrally placed. There is plenty of storage for general galley items and provisions.
- ENO cooker with 3 burners and oven.
- 2 x stainless steel sinks with pressurised H&C water system.
- Manual salt water pump.
- large refrigerated cool box.
- 3 x opening portlights for ventilation over galley.
Navigation Station - This is a follow on from the galley and offers a large chart desk with chart stowage under the lid. On each side is a tall stack of drawers and there is a central fold away seat. The ships main distribution panel is here and instrumentation.
Aft heads - Situated aft to port is the main heads. There is a manual toilet, sink with pressurised H&C water system and a shower.
Aft double cabin - Aft to starboard is a large double cabin with seat, hanging locker and long shelf outboard.
- Hot water via a caolirifier which is heated via the engine heat exchanger or directly via a 240v immersion heater.
- Eberspacher diesel fired warm air heating to ALL cabins.
- Mainly LED cabin lighting.
- Blaupunkt CD player with saloon and cockpit speakers.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
Sparcraft keel stepped,masthead, silver anodised aluminium mast with rod/wire standing rigging.
- Silver anodised boom with solid strut rod kicker.
- Silver anodised aluminium spinnaker pole. Set on a rope adjustable mast track. Deck stowage position for pole when not in use.
- New stainless steel standing rigging Dec 2016.
- Harken Mk2 foller reefing headsail system.
- Slab reefing mainsail with Stack Pack & Lazy Jacks.
- Harken mainsheet track in the cockpit with rope adjustable car and cascade mainsheet system.
- Hayards and rope work are either Dyneema or good quality Braid on Braid. Replaced as required and up to date for 2016.
- Kemp mainsail 2009. Fastnet heavy weight Dacron in excellent condition.
- Crusader foller furling genoa 2007. Dacron in good condition.
- Crusader cruising chute 2007. Excellent condition.
- Spinnaker with unknown details.
- 2 x addtioinal headsails, one UK Tapedrive and one standard laminate. Details unknown.
Deck and Deck Equipment
The deck is secured with double liflines and easily navigated with inboard set shrouds and a deep, good sized cockpit. There is also a large/deep cockpit locker as this boat is the single aft cabin version. This leaves the boat uncluttered and is good for extended passage making.
- Newly fitted Tec-Dec March 2017.
Running Rigging -
- All main control lines are lead back to the cockpit coachroof winches via rope clutches.to 2 x Harken 2 speed self tailing winches.
- 2 x Harken 2 speed self tailing primary winches for the headsail.
- 2 x Lewmar 2 speed self tailing secondary sheet winches.
- 4 winch handles.
- 4 mooring cleats and a bow roller for anchoring.
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with warping drum and remote control.
- Rocna 20kg anchor with 50m 8mm chain.
- Secondary 15kg Bruce anchor with 5m 10mm chain and 30m warp.
- Additional Fortress anchor.
- H&C deck shower.
- Cockpit cover.
- 8 x fenders, 5 x mooring warps, 2 x boat hooks.
- Raymarine C80 plotter, 2008 at Helm.
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot at Helm.
- Raymarine ST50+ GPS at Helm and Chart table.
- Suunto magnetic compass at Helm.
- Raymarine ST50+ Ecosounder in Cockpit.
- Raymarine ST50+ Speed/Log in Cockpit.
- Raymarine ST50+ Wind direction/speed in Cockpit.
- Simrad RD68, 2004 at Chart table with Cockpit speaker.
- Nasa Navtex at Chart table.
Volvo Penta 2003 29hp inboard 3 cylinder diesel engine with sail drive to a 2 blade folding prop.
- 3500 engine hours.
- Last serviced Dec 15.
- Morse throttle control.
12 volt ships electrical system which is controlled from the ships electrical panel at the Navigation Station in the saloon on the Stbd side aft. Powered by 2 12 volt domestic batteries which were replaced in 2010 and a 12 volt engine start battery replaced in 2006.
- Shore power.
- Shore power cable.
- Engine alternator also charges the batteries.
- 240v sterling battery charger.
- Sego 6 man liferaft, 2006. Service Due.
- 2 x bilge pumps, one electric and one manual.
- 2 x manual Fire extinguisers. May not be in date or serrvice.
- Fire blanket at Galley.
- 1 x Lifebouy.
- 2 x Jack Stays.
The brochure - http://www.x-yachts.com/files/X-Yachts%20files/Range/Pre-Owned/Brochure/X-382/X-382%20MK%20II%20brochure%20januar%202001.pdf
The X-382 has been designed to offer the perfect combination of cruising comfort, ease of handling, and pure sailing pleasure in a boat of exceptional quality. X-Yachts, renowned worldwide for their high standards of construction and advanced lamination techniques, have applied the most up to date parameters to ensure an easily driven but very stiff and capable yacht.
The X-382 is built to cross oceans. From her deck equipment, rig and fittings to her deck layout, hull form and interior, she is a true masterpiece of engineering and contemporary design. It is with the increasing number of sailors who are now buying their third or fourth boats that the X-382 has been created. The vast majority of sailors are looking for a boat which offers the best possible performance, but without the extreme hull - displacement ratios which have become the norm for so called "performance yachts." At X-Yachts, one of the greatest strengths is the ability to select the right materials for the job and to locate the equipment intelligently in the boat and in the correct manner.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Other Boats from Michael Schmidt & Partner Ltd
Inverkip, Inverclyde, United Kingdom