- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 176,500
One Owner Boat!
Makali'i is a proven blue water cruiser, cared for and well-loved by one owner since her purchase in 1993 from Marine Servicenter.
The Valiant 42 is an extremely well built performance cruiser made in the USA and designed for the discerning yachtsman/cruiser. This boat combines comfort, strength, exquisite finish work both inside and out and performance as well. Built with serious cruising in mind, all hardware and systems are accessible for maintenance. With proven performance spanning over three decades, Valiant's continue to be the choice of serious sailors who valiantly sail the oceans of the world.
Now available for showing at our Anacortes Sales yard
Please call for more information or to set up an appointment to view
Please contact Patrick Harrigan at (877) 215-0560
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The salon is spacious, bright and open with ample storage.
- One stateroom with Pullman double berth forward.
- Salon has large Settee portside converts to a double berth single berth on starboard. Sleeps 5 total.
- Large table with double drop leaves. Ample seating area
- Spacious head with Shower, aft
- Electrasan sanitation system
Cabinheat / A/C provided by Cruise air heat pump
Fans 12 V (3)
Spacious U-shaped galley with all the cruising essentials.
- Large, custom built pantry with secure locking slideouts
- Regal 4 Burner stove with oven, gimbaled. Propane
- Microwave oven
Refrigeration Sea Frost holding plate with R 134a coolant and 120 Volt A/C system
Water 12 V Pressure pump with expansion tank and freshwater foot pump
6 Gallon Hot water tank
- Volvo model 2003 turbo diesel 43 hp year 1993
- Cruising speed 2100 rpm = 6 Kts
- Genset Northern lights model M643 3.5KW Runs well at idle but does not perform under load
- Great Access to mechanical room / Genset, Batteries and water maker behind companionway
Fuel Tanks = 2 total capacity 100 Gallons Aluminum Tanks serviced and inspected by Petroclean October 2015 Excellent condition
Water tanks 2 total capacity 100 Gallons
Hot water tank 6 Gallon
Electronics / Electrical
- Radar Furuno 24 NM range 2000
- Auto Pilot Furuno 2013
- Depth, Knot meter, log, wind point, wind speed, all Furuno 2013
- VHF ICOM M59
- SSB Radio ICOM 710 AT 120 Tuner Factory Groundplane with Antenna in Backstay
- Pactor II Modem
- House Batteries 4 @ 100 Amp hour 2008 Gen Set Start battery 1 @ 100 Amp
- West Marine Inverter charger
All the sails were inspected and serviced by Ullman Sails September 2015. Sails are currently in storage.
- Mainsail 2007 Hasse & Co
- Genoa 100% 2007 Hasse & Co
- Sta’sl 2007 Hasse & Co
- Storm Sail 1997 Hasse & Co
- Gennaker 1996 Hasse & Co
- Lewmar main = 44
- Genoa = 58 x2
- Roller reefing = 40
- Sta’sl = 40x2
- On mast = 40x2
- 3 anchors
- Delta 50 lb about 350’ of 5/16 chain on primary chain new 2011
- Bruce 20KG Fishermans 70 lb
- About 350’ of 5/8 nylon
- Stern reel with 200’ strap
- Windlass Light House refurbished 2010
- PUR Watermaker
- Vast quantities of spares
- Feathering Propeller 3 Bladed MAX Prop 70 mm zinc
- Monitor Self Steering wind vane
- MRUD Emergency rudder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marine Servicenter - Seattle
Unknown, WA, United States