- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Göteborg, Gabon
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- SEK 1,795,000 Tax Paid (US$ 202,117)
This Neptunus 141 (47 feet) has been bought in 1994 at the Boot Düsseldorf show as a brand new ship.
Since then it has always been the same owner family and has never been out for commercial use or charter. This is also the reason why it was only driven less than 600 hours (guaranteed) meaning less than 30 hours per season.
The boat is equipped with 2 Volvo Penta Diesel motors with 430bhp each meaning 860 PS in total. The motors have always been maintained well and the boat is just returning from the big Service after winter storage. The top speed is approx. 22 to 24 knots and cruising speed 14 to 17 knots. The Diesel tank has a capacity of 1'600 litres and the freshwater capacity is approx. 400 litres.
A complete refitting has been done between 2014 and 2016 and includes the following:
- complete re-painting of the lower boat in dark blue
- renewal of the fly-bride including new instruments, steering wheel, furniture, Bluetooth-radio with phone feature, 2 outside refrigerators etc.
- new mattresses in all cabins (in blue), 2 new refrigerators inside, new LED lamps everywhere, new Teak-floor on fly-bridge, stairs and backside outside and bathing platform
- new soft cover for fly bridge and blue tarpaulin (Kapell) in the rear of the boat
- new bow thruster and joysticks upstairs and downstairs
- Raymarine Navigator, Echo sounder, Plotter, UKW radio transceiver etc.
- new kitchen sink and tap
- electric gangway and BRIG tender with 15 hp Tomatsu-outboarder (optional)
The boat is in good shape, accident free and good working condition. Ready to enjoy the summer.
Please contact Mikkel Synnestvedt at +45 71992876
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Sweden
LOA: 15.50 m
Beam: 4.40 m
Minimum Draft: 1.20 m
Maximum Draft: 1.20 m
Bridge Clearance: 4.40 m
Dry Weight: 18000 kgs
Total Power: 860 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 1993
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 600
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 860 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (400 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (750 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (200 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from YachtBroker
Royal Cruiser 380 Biscay