- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Venice, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 52,900
NEW lower price!
One of the last of the Legend series of boats built by the Largest sailboat manufacturer in Florida. These, back-stay equipped boats, are considered to be the best combination of modern hull design and traditional rig.
This nicely maintained example of the 35.5 Legend is fully equipped with Radar, Air Conditioning, Chart Plotter/GPS, Auto Pilot, Custom aluminum arch for davits antennas and with solar panels. JUST REDUCED AND THE OWNER READY TO SELL! A lot of boat for the price.
Please contact at (941) 833-0099
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 7 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 13000 lbs
Ballast: 4800 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Total Power: 27
Cruising Speed: 5.5
Max Speed: 6.5
Fresh Water: 64
- Forward is a Vee Berth with storage lockers that sleeps two.
- Midships is the Saloon that will sleep two/three with convertible settee.
- Aft is the Owners Cabin with storage lockers and queen sized bunk sleeping two.
- To Port is the Galley with SS sink, stove with oven and refrigeration/Freezer.
- To Starboard is full head with sink, marine head with macerator, holding tank and shower.
- Air Conditioner, 16000 BTU new 06.
- GPS plotter.
- Depth Sounder.
- Wind direction/speed.
- 4" compass.
- Auto Pilot
- AGM batteries 09
- Electrical panel with 12V and 120V.
- Navigation and interior lighting.
- Arch mounted TV antenna, GPS antenna, radar antenna, spot light, speaker/hailor.
- DSC radio with distress locator.
- Power windlass.
- AC inverter.
- Sloop rig.
- Tall Rig.
- Batten Mainsail.
- Single line Roller Furling.
- SS bow pulpit
- SS double lifeline stanchions.
- SS stern pulpit.
- Self tailing sheet and halyard winches.
- Electric windlass with both deck and cockpit switches.
- Anchor roller.
- Custom fabricated Arch with dingy davits.
- (note: on the arch) This custom made arch is designed to support all the boats antenna array, speakers, spot lights and davits for the RIB dingy. Also the design was constructed to support the mast and boom for transiting parts of the "Great Circle" route.
- Yanmar 3GM30F diesel engine.
- Shoal draft wing keel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate and based on Manufacturers specifications or information from other sources
- Owners personal items are excluded
Other Boats from Punta Gorda Yacht Brokers
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Port Charlotte, FL, United States