- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 7,900
NEW PRICE - - LOWERED FROM 9,600 TO 7,900 - - VERY COMPETITIVELY PRICED TO MOVE HER ! !
One of the easiest trailerables due to the water ballast system, the Hunter 23.5 has 95% of the interior room of the MacGregor 26, yet has a much larger cockpit. Double aft berth, higher level of interior finish, this 23.5 has had 3 owners and is still in very nice condition. ADULT sailed and cared for she includes trailer and the 6 hp outboard that runs great. Located on our yard in Memphis, Tn., it is easy to get to to see and haul away.
She includes Bimni, stove, cooler, fitted sheets, custom lined interior surfaces, (2) speakers for AM/FM CD in cabin, custom bulkhead to help separate V-berth and porta-potty from rest of main cabin, removeable table for inside or out, wisker pole, black painted galvanized trailer and mast raising system including gin pole. in fact she includes a strong Johnson 6 hp long shaft that looks good and powers the 23.5 with authority. All that is needed is your desire to go sailing ! !
Located @ our yard in Memphis, Tn., please come and take a look. Bring a 2" ball, a vehicle capalbe of towning the 3,000 lb (that is all that she weighs trailer and all) and a check book and you'll be ready to go sailing.
IT'S YOUR MOVE ! ! !
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn.@ I 240& US 78,
Dealers for: Beneteau, Precision, Hunter small boats, Sunfish/Laser & Hobie Cat
Brokers for sailboats 8 to 50 feet. Always looking for good listings.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Johnson 6 hp long shaft
- Powerful, good looking outboard
- Runs great
- LOA 23.67'
- LWL 21.42'
- BEAM 8.33'
- MINIMUM DRAFT - BOARD UP - - 18"
- MAXIMUM DRAFT - BOARD DOWN - - - 5.5'
- DISPLACEMENT (empty, no wate ballast) 2,000 lbs
- BALLAST 1,000 LBS
- SAIL AREA 236 sq ft
- FRACTIONAL SINGLE SPREADER RIG
- I = 25.50'
- J = 8.50'
- P = 25.67'
- E = 10.00'
- GALVANIZED TRAILER (painted Black)
- EXCELLENT FACTORY TRAILER
- TIRES IN GOOD CONDITION
- LADDER BUILT IN TO BOW STAND
- TONGUE JACK
- Easily trailerable with at least 600 lbs less towing weight due to releasable water ballast
- Easy to raise mast - - includes mast raising system
- Shallow water capable with pivot board - - easy to raise with deck access 3:1 purchase on cabin top - - no need to go below and crank a winch 20 plus time
- Big Mainsail and a moderate headsail in size, thus easy to tack and single hand
- Reef system in place to reduce the increased upper sail area
- The 23.5 sails great and is club race capable
- One of the few open transom designs that is trailerable
- Huge Cockpit
- Huge aft berth - - a real double berth
- Large interiorfor size with the topsides extending all the way out to the rail
- Outboard mount is closer to the skipper and never a need to raise and lower the motor mount as it is fixed.
- Galvanized trailer with large automobile type tires- very road worthy
- Previous owner painted the trailer Black, yet she is still Galvanized
- Includes Trailer guide-ons to help center boat when loading the boat
- Low profile trailer and can be launched most anywhere - - no need for a tongue extension
- Gear includes an aft mast support that eliminates the need to remove the rudder to fit the mast support - - makes it easier and faster to launch or secure for the road
- Bow support on trailer has built in ladder making it practical to get up to the bow of the boat when rigging
- Single burner stove (Alcohol)
- Hand operated water supply
- extendable work surface
- includes 12 volt outlet
- Igloo cooler with special location just ahead of galley
- Fire Extinguisher
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- Mainsail in very good condition
- 90 % headsail in very good condition
- Sunbrella Blue Sailcover
- Sunbrella Blue custom companionway cover
- Lift top enclosure yielding an area of reasonable headroom
- Bimini with Bimini Boot
- 12 Volt system with electrical panel
- 12 Volt deep cycle battery
- 12 volt outlet
- AM/ FM CD system with interior speakers
- Navigation lights for night operation
- Cabin lights
Interior and improvements
- Attactive light air interior
- carpet lined cabin floor
- carpet lined other areas including aft berth
- Table with "s" curved support allowing the table to be up and off to the side
- Table can be easily moved to the cockpit for a wine / cheese moment outside and for family picnics
- Portapotty forward under V berth
- Owner installed wall on starboard side of bulkhead adding to privacy
- Good lighting
- 12 volt fan in V berth
- Hammock for sidewall storage in V berth
- Am/Fm CD player with interior speakers
- mounted fire extinuisher
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
340 w/ Classic Rig
Nashville, TN, United States
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States