- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marion, MA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 49,000
CACHALOT has had three knowledgeable owners who have maintained her with great care at one on New England's best boatyards, Burr Brothers. CACHALOT is a 26' Fortier with a hardtop which is fully enclosed by 2010 canvas and curtains. She has the Volvo TAMD41D, 200 hp diesel, with approximately 1500 hours. Extras include a solar panel to trickle charge her batteries, a new Garmin 740 Map, a deck box, stern seat, large S/S and teak anchor platform. She is very clean. Please come and inspect this popular N.E. vessel which has a superb reputation for quality construction.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 41 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Fortier Boats, Somerset, MA
Designer: Eldredge McInnis
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 24 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: TAMD41D
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 200 HP
HULL AND DECK:
- Dark green gelcoat hull, red bottom.
- Solid fiberglass hull with airex foam above waterline.
- Skeg to protect prop.
- Decks are fiberglass and airex sandwich.
- Bottom soda blasted.
- 3 overhead hatches with new gaskets.
- 4 opening ports.
- S/S bow rail.
- S/S bow pulpit.
- Teak grabrails finished with Cetol and teak trim.
- Solar panel installed on cabin top, with separate amp meter installed at wheel.
- Full keel; hard chine.
- Enclosed wheelhouse (new canvas, side and aft curtains in 2010).
- Stern rod holders.
- Pompanette helm and mate's seat.
Fuel: 100 gallons in two fiberglass tanks.
Water: 10 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 10 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 1993 Volvo TAMD 41D 200 hp inboard diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Approximately 1600 hours as indicated on hour meter.
- Cruising speed: 16-20 knots.
- Maximum speed: 24 knots.
- Teak Destroyer wheel with cable steering.
- Tank tender gauge.
- 2015 cutlass bearing.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Volvo MS4B 1.93:1 reduction gear.
- 1 3/8" S/S shaft.
- 4 bladed bronze 17x17 LH prop.
- New cushion for engine box with backrest.
- Bronze rudder.
- 12V system only.
- DC circuit breaker panel.
- 2-12V deep cycle batteries with selector switch.
- 2-12V bilge pumps - new.
- Anchor locker forward, followed by vee berth with green cushions and new pillows.
- Aft to starboard is a head under the port cushion.
- Further aft, on the starboard side is a 2 burner Origo alcohol stove (non-pressurized).
- Opposite is a stainless steel sink; there is also an ice box.
- Multiple drawers and cabinets for storage.
- Opening ports and a hatch provide plenty of light and ventilation.
- ICOM ICM424 VHF with hailer and distress call button.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Depth/Speed.
- New Garmin 740 chartplotter.
- Ritchie compass.
- 2 portable fire extinguishers.
- 1-12V bilge pump with float switch.
- Fortress FX11 anchor with chain and rode.
- Flare kit.
- First Aid kit.
- White cockpit bench seat with cushion.
- 2 EEZ-IN folding cockpit chairs.
- Deck storage box at transom.
COMMENTS: CACHALOT has had three knowledgeable owners who have maintained her with great care at one on New England's best boatyards, Burr Brothers. CACHALOT is a 26' Fortier with a hardtop which is fully enclosed by 2010 canvas and curtains. She has the Volvo TAMD41D, 200 hp diesel, with approximately 1500 hours. Extras include a solar panel to trickle charge her batteries, a new Garmin 740 Map, a deck box, stern seat, large S/S and teak anchor platform. She is very clean. Please come and inspect this popular N.E. vessel which has a superb reputation for quality construction.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Expedition Three Masted
marconi rigged Schooner
Belfast, ME, United States
Aft Cabin "Downeast" Cruiser with aft cockpit
Danvers, MA, United States
36 Flybridge Cruiser
Stonington, ME, United States
50 Pilothouse Trawler With Flybridge
Brooklin, ME, United States
Rockport, ME, United States
35 Hardtop Cruiser
North Reading, MA, United States