- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 72,000
Updates Recent Upgrades include:
- Genoa #2 2016
- Raymarine Evolution Autopilot 2016
- Digital VHF radio
- New Antifouling March 2016
- New Bottom Barrier Coat 2013
- Hatches (Five)
- Hatch Blinds (Three Large)
- Opening Port Gaskets
- Opening Port Lenses (eight)
- Fridge Compressor and Evaporator
- ECO Stove with Fiberglass Propane Tanks and Solenoid
- 12V DC Panel – 24 Circuit Supplied by Beneteau
- 120V AC Panel – 6 Circuit by Blue Sea
- Fresh Water Pump (1) and Shower Pumps (2)
- Saloon Cushions – New Sunbrella Covers and New Foam
- Mattress Cushions – New Sunbrella Covers and New Foam
- LED Saloon (4) and Cabin (4) Lights
- Engine Water Injection Manifold
- Engine Starting Motor
- Engine Diesel Lift Pump
- Gel Engine Battery
- Transom shower
- 30 Amp receptacle in transom
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump
- Bow and stern navigation lights
- Lines – spare halyard, traveler, inhaul, outhaul
- Boom Car
- Mooring lines (four)
- Fenders (four)
- Hot water heater tank thermostat and element
- Bimini fabric cover – sunbrella blue
- Lexan tinted hatch boards
Accommodations Bonita has a well laid out cruising interior with three cabins and two heads. There are five opening hatches, ten opening ports, and eight fixed ports giving lots of light and good ventilation.
The master stateroom is forward with a pullman berth to starboard, shelves along hull sides, two large drawers under berth; settee to port, hanging locker, opening hatch, two opening ports in the deck, two ports in the hill, lighting and a private head with shower in the forepeak Forward of the head is storage.
The main salon has a L-shaped settee to starboard with an adjustable table which converts to a double berth, storage in lockers and shelves along hull, fixed port, opening port, opening overhead hatch and overhead lights.
Aft of the settee is the navigation station At the nav station there is ample storage with, storage locker under and behind the nav seat, hinged multi-function 12 volt electrical control panel and a book shelf and rack.
A bright, well-ventilated galley is located on the port side opposite the settee. The galley has a double sink, top loading fridge, ice chest and storage above and below the counter.
Aft of the galley, on the post side, is the guest head with shower.
There are two aft cabins with double berths, hanging locker, storage shelves, opening hatch, opening ports and one fixed port light to the cockpit.
The cockpit has a large table with folding leaves and there are two large storage lockers. The captains seat folds down to access the transom and there are two wet lockers in the transom. There is a fresh water shower on the transom.
This vessel is comfortably arranged for a couple or family to sail long term offshore or short coastal cruising trips.
Please contact Master User at 905 891-0191
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: Prima
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3700
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (148 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (39 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Compass - handheld
Spinnaker - with pole
Tiller - emergency
Manual bilge pump
Oven - 2 burner stove
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Anchor Yacht Sales
Port Credit, ON, Canada