- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- NL, Canada
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 118,000 (US$ 87,426)
This is one of Bayliner Yacht's home runs. Solidly built of heavy fibreglass lay-up the boat will motor economically or you can turn-up the speed and get where you are going fast (up to 25 knots top end with the optional 310 hp Hinos.
- Twin steering stations, spacious layout, two private cabins down
- Twin Hino 310hp Diesels, Recenty Overhauled
- Westerbeke 8kw generator, New Upholstery, New Stove/Oven, New Refridgerator/Freezer
Take a look at the Full Specifications for complete details
Contact John Roy at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 1 in
Beam: 14 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 19000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 13 ft 6 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 21 mph
Maximum Speed: 26 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (46 Gallons)
Design and Construction
This is one of Bayliner's most popular models and was built between 1991 and 1994. It is a Euro-styled yacht with a modified "V" shaped hull and moderate deadrise. The boat has an expansive layout with the inside steering station, galley up, flybridge, cockpit, and two cabins and heads forward and down.
- Solid fibreglass hull with cored deck. Modified "V" hull shape for easy planing and wide beam for space and stability
- Twin steering stations
- Sleeps four comfortably in two staterooms
- Two heads (shared shower)
- Built-in swim platform offers easy on/off of the yacht at mooring or at the dock by way of the walk-through
The boat has a large and airy interior thanks to the generous beam and the sensible layout. The forward quarters are quiet and private and the salon with galley and steering station open onto the cockpit with access to the flybridge. The layout is as follows:
- Forward Master Stateroom has queen bed on centreline with ensuite head ans shower. Opening ports and overhead hatches make for a light and airy space. There is a large hanging dry locker.
- The Guest Stateroom offers two large pullman berths, with close access to the day head which leads to the shared shower in the ensuite Master. There is pleanty of room in this cabin and there is a hanging dry locker.
- The Galley is "U" shaped and has plenty of counter space. There is a double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and a new stand-up refridgerator/freezer and new three burner stove and oven.
- The Main Salon features new leather seating, a "U" shaped dinette to port and a wet bar with shelving to starboard,
A sliding glass door gains access to the aft cockpit and a ladder takes you to the spacious flybridge.
- Twin Hino 310 HP Diesel Engines ( approx 350 hours since overhaul )
- Westerbeke Generator (recently overhauled)
Lowrance Charplotter ( recent )
Eagle Depthsounder ( recent)
Surround sound stereo system
- Electric anchor Windlass, 100 feet of chain, anchor
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Bridge deck Bimini with full enclosure ( Recent )
- Upper helm station
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
Unknown, PE, Canada
3988 Command Bridge
St. John's, NL, Canada
3258 Command Bridge
Halifax, NS, Canada