- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 144,500
"Bianca" is a very special Amel 46 Santorin model. She has been very well maintained by her current owner, any work on this vessel has been completed by Hinckley Yachts in Stuart Florida over the years. Her equipment is well above average and in good working order.
The 46 Santorin is an ideal and manageable size for most cruising minded sailors, and offers a fantastic offshore/liveaboard layout with lovely décor. Anyone already familiar with the line of Amel yachts will also be familiar Amel's reputation for excellent overall quality, and superbly engineered systems. The company also offers aftermarket support second to none in the marine industry, making the Amel a highly attractive choice for any sailor, but especially for someone seriously intent on cruising.
A close, serious inspection of "Bianca" is strongly encouraged as the closer you look at how this vessel is built, the manner in which it has been maintained, and level of quality systems, electronics, spares, and equipment included with the purchase of this yacht, the more the serious buyer will be impressed, and challenged to find a better value in today's market.
Please do not miss this opportunity to purchase "Bianca" from a motivated seller!
Please contact Scott Duncombe at 954-383-1888 for complete showing information.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis
Please contact Scott Duncombe at (954) 383-1888
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 24251 lbs
Ballast: 8600 lbs
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1993
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3100
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 50 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (210 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (106 Gallons)
Interior Layout Description
The center cockpit is accessed from the accommodations by a 3 step companionway. The cockpit itself is large and comfortable, and is located "in" the boat rather than ?on? the boat. The steering station is situated on the port side at the forward cockpit bulkhead, and has a helm chair. The steering station is completely protected by the substantial fiberglass dodger & extension described above. The engine room, located directly beneath the cockpit, is accessed by a large hatch in the cockpit sole. It is watertight, ventilated, sound insulated with easy access to all equipment. There is a huge locker beneath the port side cockpit seat; another one, dedicated to the life raft and survival equipment, is located on deck outboard to port; two large ones (used for sails, dock lines, spare anchors) are located in the forepeak and also accessed from on deck. Finally there is a huge lazarette in the stern that can take dinghy, folding bicycles and shopping cart, diving equipment and other cruising amenities.
The forward guest state room has a V-berth with provided board and filler cushion that transforms this V-berth into a double berth to port and a single berth to starboard. Aft of this stateroom to port is the guest head. The head contains a marine toilet with its holding tank, a vanity with a deep washbasin, and an integral shower with sump. This head is accessed from the saloon as well as from the guest stateroom. Opposite the head to starboard is a large hanging locker.
The Saloon is next aft and contains an L-shaped settee and dinette to port with a straight settee opposite to starboard. There is a pilot berth outboard on the starboard side.
The L-shaped galley is situated in the port after-quarter of the saloon. The navigation station is opposite to starboard. The cockpit companionway is in between the galley and the navigation station, three steps away from the cockpit.
The owner's stateroom is all the way aft and is accessed by a passageway on the starboard side of the engine room. The owner's stateroom on has two oversized single berths. Extension board and filler cushion transform the starboard berth into a double bed The owner's stateroom has an ensuite head that contains a marine toilet, a vanity with a deep wash basin, and an integral shower with sump. There is also a large hanging locker in this stateroom.
Wood carpentry in general good condition!!
Varnish in good condition!!!
Ceiling:wood and vinyl
Flooring: Marine Plywood covered with STRATIFIL
Main saloon cushion with blue cloth in good condition
Cabin mattress and cloth
2 Showers and sinks
Heads:1 electric and manual
Lectra Scan system disconnected foraft cabin
The L-shaped galley, across from the nav. Station offers a sink with the Seagull system for filtered drinking water, a Front-loading refrigerator/freezer, a gimbaled 2 burner + oven propane stove with bottles in an isolated, vented locker. Plenty of working space & abundant storage, a Galley fan.ENO stainless steel three burner stove with oven
- 2 gas bottles in aft locker
- WAECO Fridge and Freezer with Danfoss 12V compressorand evaporator
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- ENO stainless steel three burner stove with oven
- VHF RADIO OCEAN R04800 ASN with remote control
- Hand held VHF ICOM M21
- FURUNO 1820 RadarHand held GPS GARMIN GP 72
- Log, speedometer, depth meter wind direction and speed B&G in good condition
- Raytheon 7000 Autopilot
- BLUSANGEAN Receiver
- 2 GPS PLOTTERS (GARMIN 521 and FURUNOGP 7000)
- SSB transceiver ICOM 710 with AT130 antenna tuner
- PCMC MARINE and 19” LCD screen
- CD stereo system JVC with loudspeakers in good condition
- Northern Lights generator 3.5kw 220V - 2502 hours
- Solarpanels 1X 130Wand 1X140 WXANTREX regulator
- XANTREX 1000W 12/220 Inverter
- One service bank of 5 batteries 105 Ah
- One engine start battery105Ah
- Switches in good condition
- Main electric panel with breakers and indicators lights in good condition in the same way as wires, plugs, connections and lights and batteries controller
- Shore power plugs and cord
- 220V distribution circuit and inside outlets
- Battery charger: 1X 80 amp VICTRON and 1X25 amp TECPRO in good condition
- Two alternators: 12V 70 amp and 12 V140 amps
- 1 shaft alternator 12V 25amp in good visual condition
Engine and Mechanical
In preparation for long-distanpce cruising, the owner commissioned the following work by one of the finest boat yards in Florida (Hinckley), completed in November, 2013: New genoa UV cover, engine pulled from the boat, engine bench- tested to confirm performance capability, all hoses/rubber changed, engine de- greased and painted, engine detailed before engine was re-installed. The boat yard also installed an oil lift pump for easy oil changes on generator and main engine. Water maker has been pickled. Fuel tank completely drained and vacuum cleaned.
- Three Blade fixed propeller Brass
- DESSALATOR watermaker 13 gph
- AMEL Bow Thruster
- Marina ZPAR Electric bilge pumps (engine room) with automatic switch
- Henderson Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Vetus Water filter
- Racor fuel filters
- Pressure water pump: 1X FLOJET pressure pump
- Water heater
- 12 volt oil change pump for Perkins and genset - New 2015
A true blue water passage-making ready for extended living aboard. The hull has a raked bow with a rounded forefoot, a cruising keel in a winged configuration, a skeg-hung rudder and a walk-down (reverse) transom. Unique features include a very powerful retractable bow thruster to aid in-harbor maneuvers, and the superb Amel propulsion system with the propeller parallel to the water line on the trailing edge of the keel. This not only enhances the efficiency of the propeller but also eliminates most of the noise and vibration inherent in more conventional installations.
The hull and deck are each a one-piece laminated structure, comprised of layers of flat woven bi-axial fiberglass cloth in modified polyester resin with gel coated exterior surfaces. All structural laminates in the hull are one piece, non spliced runs of cloth going alternatively from bow to stern and then athwart ship from bulwark to bulwark. All structural laminates and all structural bulkheads are installed while the hull is still in the mold. The hull and deck assemblies are laminated together to form a homogeneous one piece structure also while the hull is still in the mold. The deck assembly is cored with vertical end grain segmented balsa core in strategic areas for enhanced strength and insulating properties. Ballast is exterior, secured in place with 12 keel bolts. There are only six small pieces of teak outside. The deck is molded to simulate teak?s fine non-skid properties without any of its maintenance liabilities.
Interior joiner work is Gabon mahogany (known as Sapelli), burl cut, finished with 4 coats of satin polyurethane varnish. Overheads are beige vinyl throughout, with a teak sole in the saloon, galley, navigation station and cockpit companionway; carpets cover the cabins and passageway.
Hull and Deck
The deck has a center cockpit layout with a hard fiberglass dodger with a pull-out stainless steel and PVC extension, providing a fully weather protected helm station. There are huge lockers in the bow, the cockpit and the aft deck to stow all the items essentials to safe and comfortable long term cruising.
- Tender 3D TENDER Rib 300 PVC (2012)
- Outboard engine Yamaha 8 hp (2008)
- Bimini and hardtop polyester (2015)
- PhilipsTV LCD with electronic antenna in good condition
- Stainless steel davits in good condition
- LofranTigre electric windlass 1200w
- WASI stainless steel anchor weight 25kg
- 230’10mm dia. chain in good condition
- CQR16 kg with 65’ 8mm chain
- 6 fenders
Sails and Rigging
Modern high aspect ratio masthead ketch rig with white polyurethane painted aluminum alloy spars and booms incorporating Amel's exclusive in mast electric hauling and furling system (with complete manual back-up systems). It allows all working sails to be effortlessly set, infinitely reefed and quickly struck from the comfort and safety of the cockpit, by just one person. The main sheet traveler is also adjustable from cockpit while the head sheet car adjustment is precisely one step aside the cockpit The mizzen is set and reefed manually, also from within the cockpit.
The main mast has two sets of spreaders with single upper shrouds, single intermediate shrouds and double lower shrouds. There is single fixed backstay and a single head stay with the Amel roller reefing/furling assembly. The mizzen mast has one set of spreaders with single upper shrouds, double lower shrouds and to fixed backstay. Finally there is a stay between the main and mizzen mastheads. Both masts are stepped on deck to strong compression assemblies. Amel claims that the main chain plates are strong enough to, individually, support the vessel's entire laden weight.
Sail area upwind (headsail + main + mizzen) is 980 square feet. Amel mast aluminum white painted with two spreaders and Mizzen mast. The Amel Santorin design offers a Ballast to displacement ratio of 35.46%.
- Standing rigging - Monotoron stainless steel wire - Replaced 2007
- Furling Genoa Electric and manual
- Furling mainsail system Electric and manual
- Winches: Lewmar inventory Selftailing
- Genoa tracks : Antal
- Steering system : cable steering
- Mainsail - Quantum Hydranet - 2006
- Genoa - Quantum Hydranet - 2004 (New UV Cover November 2103)
- Mizzen - Quantum Hydranet - 2006
- 8 man Plastimo Life raft - requires re-certification
- Flares; in good condition need to be replaced on 10/2016
- 3 fire extinguishers, 2 kg.
- 6 Life vests
- 6 Harnesses
- Current small navigation material seen aboard
- Sailing lights in good condition but mast headlight (under power) missing
- EPIRB in good visual condition but battery need to be replaced
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.