- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Catawba, OH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 250,000
Originally built for an owner who planned on keeping her in southern waters, "Razzle Dazzle", has a minimum of brightwork on her exterior for easy maintenance. She retains her classic lines and beautifully crafted teak interior. Equipped for offshore cruising and racing, she has participated in a Newport-Bermuda race, but also has power primary winches and most control lines led aft for easy shorthanded sailing. A must consideration for the serious cruiser or offshore racer looking for the safety and security of a well built sailboat.
For more information, please contact Central Agent John Osetek at (401) 465 8634 or by email: email@example.com
Please contact John Osetek at 401-465-8634
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Alden Yachts
Designer: J.G Alden
LOA: 43 ft 2 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 34 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 10000 lbs
Engine Brand: Single IB Westerbeke Diesel
Engine Model: 63B-4
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Mast Height 63' above water.
Westebeke 4 cylinder diesel 63B-four. 1100 hrs
3 blade bronze Max Prop.
Racor inline fuel filter at engine.
Dripless shaft log
Spare engine parts
Mylar foam and lead engine insulation.
Halon auto fire extinguisher system.
"Razzle Dazzle" has the two head arrangement. Sleeping accommodations include a v-berth with two bunks and a quarter cabin with a double berth. The saloon has a convertible dining area that sleeps two and a settee that sleeps one. Interior woodwork is varnished teak with a teak and holly cabin sole. Ultra-suede salon cushions. There is excellent ventilation with a combination of opening hatches, (8) opening ports w/screens, (3) fans and dorades.
- U-shaped galley with double sink and corian counters. Abundant counter space and storage.
- Force 10 stainless 3 burner stove/oven
- Xintex S-2 propane monitor
- 110V AC Atlantic Marine hot water tank with engine take-off
- GE Microwave oven
- H&C pressure water, Atlantic 110 volt hot water tank with engine take off
- Grunert 12v and 110 refrigerator/freezer
- (2) marine heads with Y valves
- (2) Showers, one with separate stall
- Icom VHF
- Autohelm electronic wind instruments with true and apparent speed and direction.
- Raymarine GPS/Chart plotter w/radar at helm and nav desk.
- 10" repeater at nav sta. 7" at helm
- Autohelm DS,Knot /Log with sea temp.
- Autohelm Autopilot
- Autohelm Multi readout at Nav ctr
- Autohelm VMG readout
- Raymarine Radar on questus
- Polyplaner AM/FM/Casette stereo w/3 sets of speakers
- 6 CD changer
- Flat screen TV (2012)
- 125 Volt AC shore system w/50 foot chord
- 2 30 amp shore power inlets
- Heart Interface energy management system
- Navigation lights
- Foredeck light
- 6-12volt Gel Mat batteries DC power,(2 start and 4 house)
- 2 four way battery switches
- Reverse polarity indicator
- New Mar marine battery charger
- 90 amp and 15 amp alternators
- AC and DC Volt and Amp meters
- Marine Air AC system (reverse cycle)
- Sails: Mainsail w/ Harken batt cars
- 130,110 and heavy weather jib (100% furling)
- Asym Spinnaker 1.5 oz (Doyle 2006)
- Storm Staysail
- Storm Trysail
- Storm trysail track
- Lazy jacks
- Carbon whisker pole (telescoping)
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and vang.
- Non-skid teck with slotted toe-rail
- Stainless bow and stern rails with double life lines and gates
- Pedestal wheel steering with oversized wheel, instrument pod, table
- 3 Chrome Dorade deck vents
- Flag halyard
- 2 #64 Lewmar Electric primaries
- 2 #50 Lewmar secondaries
- 1 #44 Lewmar electric halyard winch
- 1 #44 Lewmar coach roof winch
- 2 #44 Lewmar utility mast winches
- Dodger (2014)
- Rod rigging, double spreader rig
- Baby stay and check stays
- Harken headstay furler
- Navtec hydraulic back stay and vang
- Harken mainsheet traveler
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Anchor roller
- 45lbs CQR w/150' chain and 150' rode
- 2nd Fortress anchor.
- Swim ladder
- Cockpit cushions
- Reef lines and halyards led aft
- Mast track for whisker pole.
- Detachable inner stay.
- Espar D4 heater
- Avon life raft
- Forespar dinghy motor hoist.
- Cabin fans
- Horseshoe life rings
- (2) Manual (Whale Gusher and Henderson (1) electric bilge pump (Rule)
- (2) Par head sump pumps
- Emergency tiller
- Lee cloths
- Dock lines and fenders.
- Hull clear coated 03'
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from David Walters Yachts
Unknown, VA, United States
East Greenwich, RI, United States
Unknown, RI, United States
Sparkman & Stephens
Stevens Raised Salon Cutter
North Kingstown, RI, United States
Unknown, United States
East Greenwich, RI, United States