- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- La Conner, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 58,000
Custom aluminum boat, built to the highest standards in Burlington, Washington, with deep keel which was designed to be temporarily beached for offloading, has a telescoping bridge that tops out at 13' (retracts for trailering), full instrumentation at center console, two pedestal helm seats, one cockpit pedestal fighting chair, plus a focs'le cabin with porta potti and v-berth cushions.
Rigged for fishing with recessed pole holders, rocket launchers, lockable gun'l rod stowage, fish well, live well, RW and FW washdowns, marlin transom door, swim platform and non-skid weather decks.
MAIN: 1 x Volvo Penta AD31B diesel inboard, just 250 hours.
AUXIALARY: 1 x 14hp Evinrude outboard, on swim step bracket.
ELECTRONICS: All new in 2016, at a cost of 13K; Simrad 12" touch screen, multi functional with radar, chartplotter, sonar, new CHIRP technology. ICOM VHF marine radio with DSC. And for further entertainment, a Fusion Sirius SM stereo.
Comes with a custom, heavy duty tandem axle trailer with (2) spare tires, tongue jack, electric winch.
Perfect boat for Alaska, Mexico, or cruising to and from the San Juan Islands. This one owner boat was built for Cabo, and has seen some marlin pulled through the transom.....Built for fishing!
Exceptionally cool boat, so many possibilities, truly a double-duty functional fishing machine!
Check out the FULL SPECS tab above for more details, or, call our office toll free!
NOW IS THE TIME TO LIST YOUR BOAT FOR SALE WITH LA CONNER YACHT SALES!!
Please contact La Conner Yacht Sales, CPYB at 800.232.8879
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sea Bright
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Total Power: 155 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta Inboard
Year Built: 1998
Engine Model: AD31B
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 250
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 155 HP
Fuel Tanks: 3 (500 Gallons)
ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL / HELM:
- 1998 Volvo Penta DIESEL
- Model AD31B
- 4 cylinders
- Estimate 250 hours
- 15 knot cruise at 3200 rpm
- 23 WOT at 4000 rpm
- 3 gph at 15 knots
- Sea Star Teleflex steering
- July 2015 compression check: #1 - 420, #2 - 400, #3 - 390, #4 - 400
ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- ICOM IC-M503 with DSC (new 2016)
- Simrad multifuntional unit with radar, sonar, chartplotter, 12" touch screen, new CHIRP technology (new 2016)
- 4” Ritchie compass
- Fusion MS-RA205 Sirius XM stereo (2016)
- Satellite EPIRB Pro
- Owner just spent 13K on updated electronics in 2016
- (2) automatic bilge pumps
- (2) Group 27 starting batteries
- (2) Group 27 house batteries
- Battery isolator switch
DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT, NOTES:
- 10kg Bruce anchor
- Chain, rode
- Transom door
- Self bailing cockpit
- Aluminum bow rail
- Aluminum swim platform
- Cockpit gun'l rod stowage, lockable
- Recessed rod holders
- Rocket launchers
- Cockpit fighing pedestal seat
- (2) helm pedestal seats
- Transom fish well
- Transom bait well
- Fresh water wash down
- Raw water wash down
- Boat Levelor trim tabs
- Non-skid weather decks
- Bottom has been painted
- Helm console pops up with wheel and shift/throttle controls
- Depth sounder moves from console to tower
- Seat retracts up and is bolted to console
- 16' overall height while on trailer, 13' from waterline
- Custom built to accommodate deep keel for this boat
- Tandem axle
- Heavy duty
- 2 spare tires
- Custom bunks
- Tongue jack
- Electric winch
- Recent truck stop weigh scale: 8,500# boat AND trailer!!
- Focs'le cabin
- V-berth cushions
- Porta potti
- Teak hatch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.