- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jamestown , RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 125,000
.A beautiful late model example of one of Najad’s most popular and recognizable designs, the Najad 390. In absolutely stunning condition, with countless upgrades over the last 5 years. Decks are in great condition, new main and jib, new anchor windlass, new electronics recent dodger and enclosure, electric toilet, electric mainsheet winch, bow thruster. Volvo 62 HP diesel with Maxprop circa 1500 hrs. 2013 additions: new upholstery throughout, Najad swim platform, lifeline gate added, shower pump system, stripes repainted, all new halyards (vectran), new Aquasignal 40 series LED nav. lights new furling line and blocks. New head seacock.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Please contact Alan Baines at +1 (401) 241-1280
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 39 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 9500 kgs
Ballast: 3999 kgs
Total Power: 62 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: MD31A
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 62 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
A beautiful late model example of one of Najad’s most popular and recognizable designs, the Najad 390. In absolutely stunning condition, with tens of thousands in upgrades over the last 5 years. Decks are in great condition, new main and jib, new Anchor windlass, new electronics recent dodger and enclosure, electric toilet, electric mainsheet winch, bow thruster. Volvo 62 HP diesel with maxprop and 1500 hrs.
2013 additions: new upholstery throughout, Najad swimplatform, lifeline gate added, shower pump system, stripes repainted, all new halyards (vectran), New Aquasignal 40 series LED nav lights new furling line and blocks. new head seacock.
2014 additions: battery bank upgraded - house bank to 650ah in Lifeline AGM, bow thruster and starter batteries both new Lifeline AGM, new alternator 100amp Balmar, wiring upgrade to ABYC standards (total cost of $11k). New digital voltmeter. New fully vertical battened North Main and 110% Jib in both Norlam Spectra ($15k). LED Lighting - all interior, tricolor and deck light. All running rigging new. Zippers replaced on dodger and cockpit cover. New outboard engine hoist.
2015 additions: Varnish professionally maintained - 4 coats ($1.3k), replaced autopilot drive arm, new depth transducer and display
With her distinctive flush deck profile, wide maroon hull stripe, and ports in the hull, the Najad 390 is easily recognized, wherever she goes. Other service work and upgrades in the last 36 months include;
Rudder port replaced.
New water tank hose.
Super easy to sail and cruise with the in mast furling, bowthruster and new electric anchor windlass with chain counter. The powerful Volvo means you can passage plan at 7 kts, regardless of the winds, and with the cockpit enclosure, heat and windshield, you can stay warm and dry, if the weather turns nasty.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Air Draft: 59.5ft.
- Teak decks fully reconditioned by Brooklyn boatyard, Maine, 2009 - just 5 bungs in 2015!
- All brightwork in cockpit redone in 2009 by Brooklyn boatyard. Professionally renewed 2015.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated Fin keel.
- Skeg hung rudder
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo MD31A 62hp diesel engine (1992). Fresh water cooled.
- Dripless stuffing box.
- Front, side and top opening access for engine maintenance.
- New injectors (2013).
- Engine fuel pump (2013).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 1,500.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed propeller Max Prop feathering.
- Sidepower 4hp bowthruster.
- Solimar pedestal, elkhide covered wheel.
- 12 volt.
- 650 Ah AGM batteries.
- 30A battery charger.
- 100Amp Balmar.
- 110v 30 Amp.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- Hot water tank heated by engine and shore power
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump (new hoses 2013).
- Total capacity of 60 gallons (stainless steel).
- Total capacity of 92 gallons (stainless steel).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 16 gallons (stainless steel).
- Autopilot Autohelm St 7000 with linear drive (new linear drive 2015).
- Raymarine ST60 Speed/log (2010).
- Raymarine ST60 depth (2011).
- Autohelm ST 50 Wind (anemomenter new 2012).
- Autohelm ST 50 compass.
- Raymarine C120 radar plotter (2010).
- Raymarine 2KW radar on pole aft (2008).
- Horizon VHF (2010).
- Panasonic AM/FM stereo, with CD DVD, USB port (2012).
- JBL cockpit speakers (2011).
- JBL saloon speakers (2010).
- Isotherm refrigeration (serviced 2014).
- Double stainless sinks.
- 3-burner stove with oven.
- Retractable cover over stove.
- Top opening refrigerator.
- Large floor to ceiling pantry with slide out wire mesh shelves.
- Trash bin.
- Cockpit shower (new 2011).
- China sink.
- Mixer faucet (2011).
- Electric head (2011).
- Towel rail (2011).
- All new head hoses and Y valve (2010).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Espar diesel heater, outlets in all cabins (serviced 2013).
- LED lighting throughout interior, new LED strip backlighting in salon (2013).
- LED back lighting behind shelves in main saloon and galley (2012).
Summary of Accommodation:
- V berth forward with hanging locker storage and lockers.
- Opening hatch above with oceanair screen and blind.
- Main saloon with 2 settees on both sides, and centerline dropleaf table, portholes in the hull, opening hatch above.
- Settees make 2 single berths. Reading lamps at each end of settees.
- Side facing Nav. table with fold out stool. Electrical panel, deep overhead chart stowage drawer.
- Next aft is an enclosed head.
- L-shaped galley to port in passageway to aft cabin.
- Aft cabin has two large adjoining single beds, two small seats, fold up table and storage lockers.
- Sprung mattress in master and v-berth.
- Opening ports and overhead hatch.
- Reading lamps.
- Ocean air screen/blind.
- All the interior is furnished in high quality satin varnished mahogany in Najad’s signature style.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- All the woodwork is in immaculate condition.
- Cabin sole varnished (2011).
- Table varnished (2011).
- Whisker pole mounted on mast.
- Selden in mast furling mast, two sets of spreaders, with cockpit line drive ability.
- Furlex headsail furler (new furling line, blocks 2013).
- Manual backstay adjuster.
- Wire 1x19 standing rigging.
- LED tricolor and anchor light (2011).
- LED deck flood (2015).
- New main outhaul line and clutch (2011).
- New mainsheet, and harken ratchet blocks (2012).
- New main halyard, spare main halyard, spinnaker halyard (2013).
- All other running rigging new in 2015.
- Winches serviced in 2010, ‘14, ’15.
- Lewmar CEST 28 electric outhaul/ mainsheet winch (new 2008).
- Lewmar 54 primaries (winches serviced 2015).
- North Fully Battened furling mainsail in spectra laminate (2015).
- North Jib 110% in spectra laminate (2015).
- Genoa North triradial dacron 135% (new 2012).
- Gennaker in sock (little used, great condition).
- Spinnaker (never used!).
- Windshield with aluminum frame.
- Folding cockpit table, satin varnished 2012.
- Najad stainless swim platform with teak slats, (new 2013).
- Swim ladder.
- 2 stern rail seats.
- Drinks holders in cockpit.
- Anchor locker, with deck access.
- Stern storage locker.
- Cockpit locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric power up/down anchor windlass with chain gypsy and rope drum and chain counter. Lofrans (2011).
- Quick windlass handset controller with LCD chain readout. Operable from the bow and from the cockpit.
- 40m ⅜” Anchor chain.
- 20 kg Bruce anchor, Fortress anchor.
- Fenders (new 2013).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Dodger (2009) totally restitched 2013. New zippers in 2015.
- Cockpit enclosure tent (2009) restitched 2013. New zippers in 2015.
- Sunbrella boom tent (2010).
- Cover for cockpit table (2012).
- Cockpit cushions with maroon sunbrella, cream piping.
Tender & Outboard:
- Outboard motor bracket.
- Starboard side lifeline gate (new 2013).
- Starboard lifelines renewed 2013.
- 3 fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Jamestown, RI, United States