- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Pensacola, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,900
Owner has his eye on another boat - ready to sell this one. Call now for details!
One of the most luxurious Island Packet models, with a large aft cabin, great forward master cabin, wonderful main salon and spacious nav table, the Island Packet 44 has been a race winner and proven long distance cruising boat for many years.
Tide 'N Knots has just gone through a major refit to include new bottom paint, hull compound and wax, new Raymarine electronics to include E7 and E90 widescreen combination radar/charts, HD radar dome, type 2 linear drive autopilot with P70 display head, 3 new i70 multifunction instruments, new bronze thru hulls, new house batteries and general total review of the vessel for required improvements.
What has resulted is a modern, beautifully maintained IP-44 ready to cruise the world.
Call Rick at 251-377-3676 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Richard Johnson at 251-476-1444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Tide 'N Knots
LOA: 44 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 27500 lbs
Ballast: 12500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 6 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (195 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
- Yanmar 62 hp diesel, 4 cyclinder, 1490 engine hours.
- Northern Lights 5KW genset, 620 hours
- Max prop installed and separate spare standard prop
- New cutlass bearing and shaft log 2010 or at 1450 hours
Upon entering the companionway, the Island Packet 44 has the galley to starboard with spacious full aft cabin to port with dual entry head with separate shower and small tub. To starboard of the head is a full navigation station with full instrumentation, great storage and seat.
Entering the main salon you will find dual captain's chairs to port with a table between and and "L" shaped settee to starboard with can be converted into a double berth. The classic Island Packet table folds down from the bulkhead with storage behind it.
The forward cabin includes pullman berth to starboard with its own head and shower, settee for dressing and locker.
As with all Island Packets, the 44 has great storage throughout the boat including spacious storage behind and under the settees. Fuel and water tanks are centered under the teak and holly sole for centerline weight disturbution. "Tide 'N Knots" includes:
- 3 each 9000 BTU reverse cycle heat and a/c units with new pumps and serviced 2012
- 4 each Hella fans
- Westinghouse TV forward
- Magnavox TV with separate DVD
- Teak Cockpit Table and Teak Drink Holder
Extremely good housekeeping by a proud owner!
- Dual stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressure water
- 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Crosby refrigeration engine driven or 110 volt system
- Great dish and supplies storage
- Dual 30 amp shore power systems
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter
- Northern Lights 5kw genset with 620 hours (Dec, 2012)
- 2 8D house batteries new (2012)
- 1 ea 4D house batteries new (2012)
- 2 starting batteries (genset and engine)
- New ac and dc amperage meters
- Guess Battery Charger
In 2012 a complete re-work of electronics was completed including installation of new systems to include:
- E90 Widescreen radar/chart display
- Raymarine VHF radio with masthead aerial replacement including new cable
- I70 Multi-function instrument
- Link Monitor for inverter
- E7 multi-function radar/chart display
- I7 multi-functions display on helm pod
- I7 multi-function display on bulkhead
- P70 Smart Auto-pilot (type 2 linear drive)
- Ram mic for Raymarine VHF
- RD18HD High Definition Radar Dome
All transducers are new and cabling includes high speed seatalk network connections
- Ritchie compass
- Fully battened dual reef mainsail with batt cars
- Furling 130% genoa
- Furling Cutter staysail on self-tacking boom
- Ocean Series 44CST main halyard and mainsheet winch
- Ocean Sereis 44CST coach roof winch for reefing
- Dual 2 speed Lewmar Ocean Series 54CST jib sheet winches
- Dual secondary Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST winches
- Staysail and Jib halyard winches on mast
- Mainsheet 4:1 ratio traveler
- Boom Vang preventer package
All sails were sent off for inspection and revamp in 2010
- Adjustable topping lift
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor windlass with foot controls and separate helm control
- Ground tackle includes CQR plow and Bruce anchors on anchor roller with chain and rode
- Givens 8 man liferaft (certification required)
- Electric dinghy davits
- Shore water system (needs installation completion)
- Miscellaneous Spares
2012 Inspection and Revisions
- Rudder rebuilt completely
- Air conditioning units inspected, condensers cleaned and new ac water pumps installed
- 7 new bronze thru-hulls installed
- AC & DC Amperage meters replaced
- New LPG Solenoid for stove gas system
- New bottom paint
- New navigation panels for new instrumentation
- Anchor and steaming light wiring replaced
- Rig completely inspected
- New VHF antenna and cable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Turner Marine Yacht Sales, Inc.
Niceville, FL, United States
Mobile, AL, United States
Gulfport, MS, United States
Fairhope, AL, United States
Long Beach, MS, United States
445 Order Today!
Mobile, AL, United States