- View Full Specifications
Great Opportunity! New Price!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 44,900
Sorry we have an offer.
Stay tuned but I expect she will complete her contract with the present buyer.
Before you call, let us offer the following.
She has good bones.
All original ones including standing rigging and sails. And the engine is original, but she was running.
The rigging was standing and the sails, sailing. Two years ago.
Two years ago she sailed in to Stuart from the islands where she traveled for five years, five months at a time.
She was fine then. But that was two years ago.
Will the buyer need to invest? Yes.
How much? No way to know. Maybe just fuel and a good scrub. Maybe more?
If you are interested in buying a good boat give us a call.
A great opportunity to own a sailing yacht equipped for cruising that's fast and comfortable in any sea.
While she is a great boat with lots of potential she has been on the hard since returning from the islands two years ago. Work is being done now to address a few shortcomings like bottom paint and interior decor.
Consider making an offer now. Later she may be gone.
- Unique lay-out with King-sized berth in Master Cabin
- Double staterooms aft
- Large galley with ample storage
- Two heads
- Large cockpit with dodger and Bimini
- Perkins M50 diesel
- Blister-free hull!
This is a solid, comfortable and nimble cruising yacht at an affordable price.
Do not call if you are thinking sub $40,000. Thanks
Please call Tom Whittington at 772-834-6390 Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales email@example.com Standing by for your call or e-mail
This yacht is near but NOT at our marina. Schedule your personal showing today!
Call Tom Whittington at 772-834-6390 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Tom Whittington at (772) 834-6390
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 21600 lbs
Ballast: 6850 lbs
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1992
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2480
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 120 (2 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 52 (1 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The standard Beneteau Oceanis 440 master cabin was modified by her present owners. The bulkhead that separated two forward cabins was removed to create a three-cabin layout with a huge master suite.
- King-size master berth full width of hull
- L-shaped settee outboard, loveseat inboard, in main saloon seat 6 or more for dining
- Matching heads port-and-starboard, with sinks, showers and marine heads
- Double aft cabins, port-and-starboard, with hanging lockers, storage shelves and full-size bunks
- Large storage locker forward with deck access
Along the port side of the main saloon, the linear galley provides all equipment for extended cruising plus excellent work space.
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Eno gimballed propane stove with oven / broiler
- Side-by-side top-opening Frigoboat freezer and refrigerator
- Microwave, toaster and blender
- Ample storage lockers above counter with cutlery, dinnerware, pots, pans and utensils
- Dockside freshwater hook-up with pressure and manual faucets
The electrical system is designed to deliver 600 amp hours and includes:
- 3 Lifeline 4-D AGM batteries (new 2013) with isolator switch
- 2 Solar panels
- Xantrex Linklite Monitor for both banks
- 2000 Watt Exide 2000 EX battery charger / inverter
- 30-Amp shore power cord and hook-up
- B&G Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ depth, speed and distance instruments
- ICOM IC-M45 Marine VHF
- AM/FM Stereo with 4 speakers
As you'd expect with an experienced cruising yacht, this Beneteau 440 features all the gear needed to take her crew to their destination and safely home again:
- Twin anchor rollers with Lofrans windlass
- 45# CQR primary anchor with 260' chain rode
- 40# Danforth secondary anchor with 200' nylon rode
- 35# plow-type anchor as spare
- Stainless bow pulpit and stanchions with full-length double lifelines, boarding gates port and starboard
- Dodger, Bimini and side curtains
- Cockpit cushions
- Stainless swim ladder with cockpit shower
- Life ring, Man-Overboard equipment and 8 Type II life jackets
- Fenders, docklines
Sails and Rigging
The powerful rig includes Z-Spar aluminum mast and boom supported by a 1X19 stainless wire rig and includes:
- Doyle in-mast furling main
- Pro-Furl roller-reefing genoa
- Manual alloy boom vang
- 4 Lewmar self-tailing winches
- Mainsheet traveler
As is the case with all yachts from the desk of Bruce Farr, the Beneteau 44 is known for its performance underway, whether for a daysail across the bay or crossing to the Islands. She is a powerful sailing yacht, designed to be handled by two with ease. But don't let that keep you from not bringing your friends. Princess Ludiana's greatest asset may be her huge cockpit, perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining.
Her current owners have enjoyed their many winters aboard Princess Ludiana.
Important. Please read.
As with many yachts her vintage, she does need some TLC to look her best. But with up-dates, she'll be ready for many more safe, comfortable passages wherever her crew may wish to go.
All offers are encouraged.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales