Fresh Water Tanks: (714 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (375 Liters)
Number of single berths: 8
2 bathrooms with a predisposition and plans for the third in bow; - Electric toilets;
Version with side cabin guests + 2 guest cabins forward.
- Teak deck leveled with new Sika flex, revised in 2006; - Spectra halyards;
- Mainsail full batten Dacron, 3 reef with Harken sliders; - 120% Dacron Genoa;
- Olympic staysail;
- Spinnaker with maneuvers; - Sail area 142 sq/m;
- Windlass Lofrans 1500W; - Fridge + freezer;
- Max Prop 3-blade propeller; - Lewmar bow thruster tunnel;
- Desalination Shenker 100 l / h 24V, new in 2006; - Generator Fisher Panda;
- Autopilot Autohelm;
- Eberspacher heating;
- Raytheon Radar Path Finder;
- Chart plotter at chart table and cockpit;
- B & G instrumentation: log, depth sounder and wind; - Weather fax;
- Spray hood;
- Stainless steel and teak swim ladder; - Holding tank.
Through mast, with 3 sets of spreaders, Reckman, perfect, painted in 2006; - Rod rigging; Boom and spinnaker pole, Reckman, painted in 2006; - Stay sail furling Reckman
Navtec hydraulic center for –vang, backstay, outhaul, revised in 2006; - 12 Barient winches, 2 electric in the aft cockpit;
Deck hardware Frederickson.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.