- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Port El Kantoui, Tunisia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 355,000 Tax Paid (US$ 514,821)
A fine example of this popular spacious cruiser. Full twindeck layout makes for huge accomodation spaces, including saloon with separate dining and pilothouse.
Trader Motor Yachts Ltd.
Tel. Office: +44 (0) 3332 401696
Sales Manager Mob: +44 (0) 7825 810908
Please contact at +44 (0) 3332 401696
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 66 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: 425T
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: 425T
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Fresh Water Tanks: (399)
Fuel Tanks: (1199)
Total Power: 425
Cruising Speed: 10
Max Speed: 13
- The main saloon is some 30 feet in length and occupies the full width between the side decks. The saloon has fixed glazed windows of large proportions down the full length with recessed curtain tracks and concealed fluorescent lighting. The windows are tinted to protect the interior fabrics and the wood. The deck is Burmese teak inlaid with Holly strips covered with beige Berber twist carpet. Immediately adjacent to the galley, which is open-plan to the saloon, is a substantial eight seater teak table finished in birds-eye maple in an inlaid quadrant design, with large storage under accessed through teak louvered doors. Unlike most tables this is not fixed but can be moved if required. The table is matched by eight high-backed formal dining chairs, upholstered in beige Thai silk.
- On the starboard side, opposite the dining area is a small writing desk, which has the Fax machine and storage space under. A large stool is provided for the desk.
- Also on the starboard side is a cocktail bar with glass storage below. Above the cocktail bar is an overhead storage area containing a Sony radio/stacking CD player/tape deck. This unit feeds four speakers in the saloon deckhead and four
- speakers on the flybridge. Switch select.
- Aft of the dining area on the port side is atomizer waist high storage area, which bounds the top of the aft companionway. On the starboard side and running the full length of the saloon is an 8 to 10 person high quality sprung sofa upholstered in
- beige.(new 2004) In front of the sofa is a Chinese lacquered table with inlaid mother-of-pearl designs.
- Opposite the aft end of the sofa, on the port side is a 20” television, a video recorder and a sky satellite receiver covered by a tambour sliding door. Storage space for cassettes etc is provided below the units.
- The saloon is carpeted throughout in light beige Berber Twist carpet. The deckhead is finished in hand painted Thai silk to a non-geometric design. The saloon also has a number of artifacts of oriental origin including two original oil paintings by Hong Kong artists, A reading lamp based on a Chinese vase is on top of the television/video unit.
- The saloon has extensive lighting based on recessed quartz halogen units, which may be switched individually to provide a number of variations.
- The Owner's Stateroom occupies the full width of the boat, some 16’.
- On entering the cabin there is to port a full length-hanging locker with shelves and drawers.
- Further aft, adjacent to the storage area is a three-person sofa finished in pleated silk material.
- Further aft, port side, is the en-suite bathroom which features a
- steam room/Turkish bath, full size bath and shower, fitted with a glass door, electric automatic push button toilet, fitted vanity unit with Corlan natural onyx worktop,
- with integral washbasin gold finish lever taps.
- The floor has a teak grating and the walls are finished in cream Formica material, A separate shower sump pump is fitted below the floor of the master cabin.
- Hatched in the deck provide access to the shower sump pump, the black water holding tank and the mid-section automatic bilge pump.
- The master stateroom has a queen-size bed with storage space underneath.
- Drawers and storage cupboards are fitted each side of the bed. On the aft bulkhead are full width, full height hanging lockers with internal drawers and storage shelves. The space is commensurate with the space required by two people on extended cruises. Adjacent to these lockers is a fitted vanity unit with lift-up lid and illuminated mirror over.
- This cabin has a number of individually switched quartz halogen lights both fixed and ‘eyeball’ type.
- The cabin has full reverse-cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling with controls for temperature setting and fan speed. To minimise noise, the air conditioning compressors are remotely mounted in the main machinery room.
- The deck-head in this cabin is finished in Thai hand-painted silk over a backing. The design is multi-coloured and non-geometric.
Starboard Twin Cabin
- The starboard twin cabin has two full-size bunks with storage lockers below the bottom bunk and a hanging locker adjacent.
- A vanity unit with storage beneath and a built-in illuminated mirror are located between the hanging locker and the bunks.
- Individual quartz halogen ‘eyeball’ reading lights and separate overhead lights are fitted.
- Forward of the bunks is a door leading to a self-contained shower, electric automatic push button toilet. vanity unit with Corlan natural onyx worktop and
- wash basin. Teak grating to floor. This shower is serviced by the forward sump pump in the crew cabin. The floor is carpeted as the forward lobby and the deckhead is finished in cream leather.
Port Twin Cabin
- The port cabin is fitted with two full-size berths separated by a central aisle.
- The main water tanks and storage space are below berths.
- On entering the cabin, there is a door to the self-contained shower room with electric automatic push button toilet, fitted vanity unit with Corlan natural onyx worktop, with integral washbasin gold finish lever taps. The floor has a teak grating.
- To the right of the entrance door is a fitted vanity unit with mirror over and storage space below. Additional storage drawers are fitted aft between the berths.
- The cabin has a full-length hanging locker and storage space The deckhead is finished in Thai silk over foam backing.
Starboard Double Cabin
- The aft cabin, on the starboard side, is a guest stateroom having a queen size double bed and en-suite bathroom.
- The cabin has full-length hanging lockers and storage space on the ship centreline and a two-seater sofa finished in buttoned Thai
- silk, on the starboard side. The floor is covered with deep pile Wilton carpet.
- A number of fixed and ‘eyeball’ quartz halogen lighting units are fitted throughout the cabin and the bathroom.
- This cabin has full reverse-cycle air conditioning.
- The en-suite bathroom which features full size bath and shower, electric automatic
- push button toilet, fitted vanity unit with Corlan natural onyx worktop, with integral washbasin gold finish lever taps.The floor has a teak grating draining to the aft sump pump and the overall finish to the suite is cream Formica.
- Beneath the bed are the main water tanks and hatches providing access to the rudder stocks and autopilot hydraulic cylinders. A further series of hatches provide access to skin fittings, anode fixings and the aft automatic bilge pump.
- Immediately aft of the wheelhouse is the galley, which runs across the width of the boat.
- This is fitted with domestic size units for fridge, freezer, fan-oven and ceramic four-ring hob.
- On the forward side is a Corian Marble sink with mixer taps
- and Features a separate tap for sterilized water, via a Willand UV drinking water sterilizing system designed for laboratories with additional filtering and charcoal
- filters, to remove chemical taste from chlorine or the like.
- A full-size domestic microwave is fitted adjacent to the flybridge companionway.
- And a full size Whirlpool dish washer located at the bar, adjacent to the dining area.
- A Bread maker, toaster, food processor, coffee/cappuccino maker are included in the inventory.
- Worktops on both sides are in Corian, a simulated green marble material. Over the worktops, on each side, are storage lockers. Below the forward side are ample storage cupboards and cutlery drawers.
- On the aft side is a convenient waste bin locker. The galley deckhead is finished in a black mirrored Formica material with
- recessed quartz halogen lighting.
- The galley has a separate air conditioning unit and extractor-fan.
- The galley has multiple 240v AC outlets and a separate 30A cooker isolator.
- Situated between the forward and aft lobbies is a full-width, walk-in machinery space, which contains all the major propulsion, generating and power distribution systems.
- The main engines are Caterpillar 425hp turbo-charged diesels with PRM marine gearboxes driving stainless steel shafts and three-bladed bronze propellers.
- The engines have been serviced and maintained by the Caterpillar Agent, including oil analysis service for defect monitoring.
- The engines and gearboxes are controlled from duplicate installations of Hynautic hydraulic twin lever controls on both the flybridge and wheelhouse. Each engine is fresh water cooled via a heat exchanger through seacocks and heavy-duty strainers.
- Similarly, each engine fuel system is fed via Racor water separators and afuel management system from two starboard and two port tanks.
- Fuel may bedrawn from any tank and returned to any tank. Fuel is stored in four tanks with comprehensive cross-feed valves and two deck
- fillers to a total capacity of approximately 1200 US gallons.
- The port engine is also used to drive the hydraulic pump for the Vosper Stabilliser system fitted to the boat.
- The starboard engine drives an hydraulic pump for the 20hp Bow Thruster installation.
- The separate oil reservoirs for each hydraulic system are mounted above, and outboard of, each engine
- Outboard of each engine is a soundproofed diesel driven generator of 240v AC 10Kw capacity.
- Each generator has a separate water intake, strainer and Racor fuel
- filter from the fuel management system. Each generator can be switched to meet domestic loads or the air conditioning systems.
- On the forward engine room bulkhead are five independent air-conditioning
- compressors for saloon, wheelhouse, forward and aft accommodation and crew quarters. These are grouped into upper and lower deck sets and fed by two independent sea-water cooling pumps with separate sea-cocks and strainers.
- The air-conditioning system and pumps are 230v AC powered from either a shore supply or either generator.
- Mounted on the Forward Bulkhead is a 230 volt engine oil change pump and feed System.
Generator & Electrical
- 2 x 10kw Westerbeke Generators - voltage 230
- 15 No. Batteries
- The aft engine room bulkhead contains the main switchgear panel for the 240v AC ring mains. Services can be allocated to shore power or either generator and the switch panel controls a number of major AC- powered items such as the washing machine, davit crane, and water heater, air con etc.
- A Sterling inverter 3.5 KW continuously rated (new 2004) is mounted on the head which together with the large service battery bank provides ample power for domestic service overnight without using the generators.
- A further Vitron 1.1KW inverter is located on the forward bulkhead and used primarily for the navigation computers and communications centre.
- All electrical circuits are protected by circuit breakers and the incoming lines have a
- Residual Current Device for safety. All fittings, including through-hull are earth bonded for cathodic protection. Grounded brushed are fitted to the propeller shafts. Anodes have been renewed as required and the stern glands repacked as necessary. Also on the aft bulkhead, is the 100A and independent 25A Battery Charger continuously rated.
- The main, Service and engine start batteries are below the chequer plate floor of the engine room.
- The service batteries are new in 2003 and are Specially imported from America semi - traction with a minimum rated 1500 cycle life expectancy this equates to more than 20 years of average use.
- The service battery capacity has been tripled by the present owner including additional charge capacity, there are 12 service batteries in three banks each can be separately isolated or charged and on the aft bulkhead A Seafreash 64 Litre per hour water maker incorporating a separate 18 mm seacock .5 hp priming pump and 2.5 hp pressure pump, automatic operation including water analysing.
Full flybridge with control station and seating for 10 people. The aft deck has two in built benches - as well as a suite - forming a pleasant alfreso relaxing/dining area.
- 65 Danforth Anchor & 85m chain + spare Bruce
- Power Winch
- Flybridge cover
- Canvas Aft deck enclosure
- 10 Fenders
- 6 Warps
- 2 Aft dech winch
- 1 Electric Davit
- Canvas Aft deck canopy
- Avon 4 metre Searider on deck chocks. 50 hp Yamaha outboard.
- 1 Liferaft
- 8-10 Lifejackets
- 14-16 Fire Extinguishers
- 2 Boxes Flares
Full helm positions both inside and on the fly-bridge.
- Raytheon Radar
- 2 x VHF
- 2 x GPS
- Radar Reflector
- 3 Compasses
- 3 Chart Plotters
The hull was completed and delivered and commissioned in the UK in June 1991. The boat was immediately exported to Majorca and has been maintained by full-time crew ever since.
The hull was completely epoxied and treated for osmosis below the waterline in 1996 by Astilleros in Palma.
The boat is a displacement craft and attained a maximum speed recorded by GPS,
of 13 knots at 2700 rpm on final sea trials. The most economical cruising speed is at 10 knots when consumption averages 1 mpg.
The boat has been anti-fouled each year and is pressure washed to remove marine
growth in mid-season. The hull and superstructure is waxed and polished during
the annual lift-out.
The teak capping rail to the bulwarks has been varnished rather than left natural finish.
The vessel is Jersey registered, Vat paid and is to be sold with complete inventory of cutlery, china, glassware, cooking utensils and linen.
DISCLAIMER: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Trader Motor Yachts Ltd
Unknown, United Kingdom
Falmouth, United Kingdom
Brixham, United Kingdom
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom